truth or dare

Pretending Again and Again

Krystal POV

 

 

I just frozen in front of luna. in the other hand, amber seems doesn’t feeling nervous at all. What a stupid llama.

“unexpected like what?” amber just show an innocent face.

 

There comes the silence between the three of us... luna was staring amber and then me.

 

 

 

“............ well I guess you guys are innocent. Lets just forget what I’ve been saying” luna give and amber a smile before grabbing her chips.

 

 

“heeey! Who ate my chips?” luna was pouting while holding an empty plastic of her chips.

“she did” I pointed at amber and then she just smiling innocently again.

“sorry hehehe”

Luna can’t stand it to face her, so she just lazily throw her bag and watch the tv. I  lay my self on my bed while amber sitting on my bed and hugging my pillow.

“I have an idea!!” luna jumped from the soffa and give me her cheerfull smile.

“what is it?” I can smell something suspicious inside luna’s mind.. I know, I’m not gonna like it.

 

“lets have a pillow party! I’ll invite vic and ssul to come over at night. Its gonna be fun, I’ll order some pizza and then we can watch some horror movie”

“and I can get to sleep with krystal” amber smirked at me

“what?? No way!!” I hit her head to wake her up fron her crazy mind.

“ouch it hurt, baby”

 

“oh come on krys pleeeaseeeee” Luna was begging me with her puppy eyes.

“okay okay I agree, just stop it...”

Luna jumping while clapping cheerfully and then running towards the bathroom door

“I’l take a shower first and then you called ssul, okay?”

“okay”

 

I pull out my phone at my pocket and dial ssul number.

“hey ssul, lets have a pillow party at my room”

“really?? Okay, I’ll be there in a sec”

 

And then ssul was knocking our door the seconds later. Amber open the door for her and vic. Ssul seems a little bit surprised.

“she’ll be join us, ssul”

“woah thats greaat!!” sulli seems okay with amber joining us tonight.

 

 

Ssul lay herself on luna’s bed and hugging luna’s teddy bear. Amber is still watching the television while eating luna’s chips again and vic busy with her cell phone while smiling brightfully. wonder who is she texting to....

 

 

After a few minute later, luna finished taking a shower. Amber hurried putting the chips away before luna caught her. What a stupid amber. She just giggle at her own action.

“hey luna, amber steal your chips again”

“what?? Noooo”

“here let me help you to punish her” I volunteer myself to pinch amber’s arm and then she rubbed her arm.

“I’m sorry, you guys were beeing mean to me huhu” ssul and vic just laugh at what we’ve been doing.

 

“hey lets play truth or dare!”

“no way.” I just coldly answer ssul

“please unnie, I wanna play that... beside, amber, vic unnie and luna wanna play that too, pleasee” ssul tugging my shirt just like a child.

“akh why do I always giving up to everyone in the end??”

“horaaay!” ssul was excited and grab a bottle of mineral water.

We sat on the carpet near the bed circling the bottle. Ssul spin the bottle and then the bottle stop on.......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me..... fantastic right?

 

“okay unnie, truth or dare?” I’m not in the mood to do something daring, beside... I didn’t think that ssul will ask anthing personal.

“truth”

“have you ever kissed amber??” my eyes widen hearing those word came out of ssul. I am arguing whether to say the truth or not. This game is really make me having a headache.

“yes I have”

“omo!!! When?? Where?? Why didn’t you tell me?? So the rumour was true??”

“I’ve already answer one question, ssul” ssul show me her pout. In the other side, I saw amber blushing and then luna jaw dropped, didn’t believe that I have kissed that stupid llama

 

I spin the bottle again and then it landed on vic.

“truth or dare?”

“ummh truth”

“with whom did you texting to, unnie?” I was really curious of who did she texting to. She seems happy if her phone buzed receiving the message from the sender.

“hehe its from siwon, our senior”

“siwon? You like her didn’t you?” amber was asking with curious eyes.

“since when did you know him??” Luna also asking her with furrowed brows.

“I’ve already answer one question guys” vic umma stick her tongue out and then start spinning the bottle again.

 

 

 

It landed on amber. Amber seems nervous now haha, she looks cute.... no ... not that cute......

 

“truth or dare”

“dare” I think she didn’t want to reveal her secret to us.

“okay, hmmm... what about sleeping with krystal on her bed when its be time?” vic unnie giving an evil smile to me.

“woah thats exactly what I want!! You are such an angel, vic”

“stupid!!! I don’t want to sleep with you!!” I push her away from my left side.

“oh come on krys... beside, what she will do to you? don’t worry, luna and ssul were sleeping on luna’s bed and I’ll sleep on the soffa”

I just give everybody my cold glare and they give me their awkward smile.

 

 

After a few moments later, luna bring us the pizza that she has already order we ate together while watching horror movie. Ssul turn off all the lights at the room, she said to make it more alive.... oh please....

 

Luna choose to watch insidious. We all just agree and then minutes later, our eyes were glued at the tv screen.

 

Its scary enough to make luna and ssul screaming everytime the ghost appear. I admit it really scary. When the ghost appear on the back of the person, I suddenly hide my face to whoever shoulder next to me. I kept on hiding while closing my eyes. And then I felt a warm hand patting my head.

“its just a movie, krys”

I saw it was amber. I didn’t mean to hide my face on her shoulder. My cheek were blushing and then I pull my face away.

“you know, you are scarier than the ghost hahaha”

I slap her arms and then continue watching while still blushing. I can see from the corner of my eyes, she is still smiling.....

 

 

 

When the film reach its end, I yawn and stretch my arms.

“lets sleep guys, I’m tired”

“so this princess can’t wait to sleep with me eh?” amber lean her face closer to mine and then kissing my forehead

“aaawww you guys were so sweet” ssul seems happy seeing amber doing that to me. I just pinch amber’s arm and head straight to my bed. I went inside my blanket and amber was following me.

“what are you doing?”

“going to sleep” she showed me her innocent face again

“you sleep on the other side of the bed!” I put a pillow between us and hurried face my back to her.

 

 

 

 

I think everybody allready assleep now. I can’t even close my eyes. I felt really nervous. My heart beating so fast.

“baby are you assleep?” I can hear amber whispering on the other side of the bed.

“no, I can’t sleep with a ert”

She didn’t talk back to me maybe she is asleep now..... so I started to closed my eyes.

 

 

 

But then my heart skip a beat when I felt amber’s hand on my waist. I wanna to scream but then she said something.

“don’t scream.... I just wanna hug you”

I stay silent. Her hands really warm and gentle. I can feel her breath on my cheek and then I feel something fell on my cheek... is it tears?

I turn around and facing her. “are you crying??”

She didn’t answer me, I can’t see her face clearly because its dark in here. I wipe her tears away. I don’t wanna ask her why did she cry.... I just wrapped my arms around her. Caressing her back, burrying my face on her neck. My heart feels heavy seeing her like this. My tears started to flow.

“don’t wory, I’m fine baby”

She hug me tightly. I can feel her heartbeat, her scent and her breath. It feels like I’m addicted to you amber josephine liu.

We stay like that until we both fell assleep.......