the beautiful and lovely first date

Pretending Again and Again

Amber POV

 

 

I saw jessica and her father running towards me.

“what happen??!!!” krystal’s father was panic, I can see his tears on his cheek.

I just shook my head while still crying.

 

 

 

We waited for more than two hours.

The doctor came out and we all stand up waiting for what he will said to us

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“its a miracle!”

“what do you mean, doc?” I confused seeing the doctor let out a wide smile.

 

 

 

“she manage to wake up and her heartbeat is getting normal, its a miracle. You can see her now. but her heart is still sick.. we still have to find her a donor that suits her”

 

 

 

 

Krystal POV

 

I felt weak.......

 

 

What happened?...... where am I?..........

 

I saw daddy and sica unnie running towards me. They were crying. My lungs were tired. All I want to see is amber..... I know she will find me........... I know she is the one that saved me..........

 

“am....ber....”

 

 

I saw someone standing in front of the door. Light brown hair.... puffy eyes... black jacket..... I know its her.........

She approach me. She is smiling and crying at the same time. I just smile to all of them. My dad... unnie... and amber...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Three days later,

 

 

I am able to eat some food from the hospital. Its tasteless but at least I am eating again.

“unnie, I’m done”

I hand the empty bowl to sica unnie. She smile to me. I see her ben texting all day while smiling happily.

“is it yuri sunbae?” I let out my nasty grin. Her face blushing red in no time. I’m happy she is getting along with yuri so fast. As long as she is happy, I’m happy for her.. umh about the past of me and yuri........ maybe I’ll tell that to sica later...... maybe..

“heeeeelloooo~”

and then amber smiling widely slamming the door open and approach us.

“wow, you’re early? Its still three PM.”

“is it wrong if I arrived early?” she show me her pouting face again. She looks cute.

I stick my tongue at her, she blows raspberry at me. My unnie just smile seeing me and amber bickering to each other.

Not long after that, unnie went home to take some rest leaving me and amber behind.

 

 

 

 

Amber POV

 

She seems really healthy today. She eat much and her face is so bright. She sure is a strong girl. I’m really happy when she is smiling. Sometimes I can’t believe that I will be able to see her smile again.

“am...”

“yes princess?”

“you promise me to buy the whole mango in the world right?”

“what? You hear that?”

“I’m not deaf, stupid”

“okay princess, I’ll give you anything you want” she plant a kiss on my forehead.

 

I blush really hard and I quickly cover my face with my hands.

She take my hands gently.

Caressing my cheek and slowly leaning her face closer to mine. Pressing her soft lips to mine. I feel something strange on my tummy. I hope time will stop right now.

Leaving me and amber with no tomorrow.

 

The kissing went so long until we have to catch our breath.

 

She still caressing my cheek.

“the doctor said you can go home next week. You’ve been showing a lot progress... thank you krys”

“for what?”

“for staying healthy......”

I smile seeing her so happy that I am healthy. I lean closer to her and capture her lips with mine. Its the first time I kiss her. Her face turning red like a tomato when we parted our lips.

 

 

“i-i-its t-the first time y-you kiss me” I gigle seeing her rubbing the back of her neck while shuttering.

“you are so cuuute~” I pinch her cheek and hug her really tight.

 

“I love you more than anything am... I know you will find me.. you will save me  wherever I am”

She my hair while smiling. “I will never let anything happen to you again, I promise. And I love you more, krystal jung”

 

she tickle me really hard, we laugh together really happy.

 

 

 

 

“lets go on date next week”

“really??”

“yes princess. Just wait for me on the park near your house at eight in the morning”

“you already know my house?”

“I know everything” she show me her evil smirk. I hit her head, she looks so stupid.

“ouch! Violent princess huhu”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A week later.

 

 

I am able to go home. I’m so happy knowing that my body grow stonger and stronger day by day. Today is a sunny Saturday, I once again take a look at myself on the mirror. A white tee, hot pants, sneakers and a red headband. This would be nice I think....

This is my first date with amber. Of course I am really excited.

 

 

“you didn’t put on some make up??”

“unnie?” I was so excited that I didn’t realize my unnie were already standing behind me.

“umh no I didn’t..”

“why?? Oh come on here let me put on some make up to your face, krys”

She take advantage on my face.. I don’t know what kind of make up did she used on me. Ugh I don’t wanna use some thick or strange thing on my face..

 

 

 

“there.. all done”

I turn myself to the mirror. Its not bad. Unnie use the natural make up on me.

“see? You look cute soojung”

“thanks unnie.” I let out a wide smile at her. She reply my smile and then patted my head.

“I’m going now unnie. Bye~” I kissed her cheek before leaving.

“okay, take care. Don’t forget your medicine”

 

 

 

I walk to the park near my house. Its not really far from my house.

The view is really relaxing. Beautiful lake in the middle of the park. The reflection of the branches. The falling leaves. Blooming flowers. Warm sunshine.. I should visit this park more often..

I sat on the bench next to a little girl.

 

 

“hey little girl, whats’s your name?” i smile at her. She is also smiling at me.

“my name is amy, unnie..”

“what a cute name. I’m krystal”

“you have a beautiful name, unnie”

“thank you. you want some ice cream amy?”

“yeees~”

“come on hurry lets race to the ice cream stand!”

She looks really happy when I buy her some ice cream. Her face is so cute, especially her pink cheek.

“unnie, someone told me to give you this”

She handed me a beautiful pink rose. It smell lovely.

“who told you to give this to me, amy?”

“a handsome prince over there”

She pointed at someone standing not far from where we are.

 

 

 

 

“hey, miss me?”

 

“pabo, what took you so long?” I smiled at her. She show me her nasty smirk.

“hey amy, wanna join us having some lunch?” she patted amy’s head, then amy just nod happily. Seems that she like hanging out with us.

“am, what about her parents?”

“don’t worry, amy is my neighbor’s kid, I already have her parents excuses. We are friends until I move to the hostel and then we barely meet again”

“hmm okay then, lets have fun”

“yeeeeeyy~” amy yelling happily while skipping and running to the nearest restaurant.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“what did you wanna to eat, amy?”

“I want burger!”

I just smiling seeing her. She is so energic and cheerfull. She reminds me of luna, she also really cheerfull. Hmm I wonder how is she.. since I haven’t enter the hostel for more than a month. Well, I’ll be back there on Monday.. I hope she still as cheerfull as she used to be.

 

We ended up ordering three special burger, strawberry milk for amy, orange juice for amber and mango juice of course for me.

“hyung, is krystal unnie your girlfriend?”

I widen my eyes hearing amy asking that. How does she know that I am amber’s girlfriend?

“ssstt amy, I’ve told you that its our secret right?”

“what secret?” I glare at amber.

“ummhh nothing hehe”

 

 

“hyung told me so much about his girlfriend. He said that his girlfriend is just like goddess, her eyes is so beautiful and her smile is as lovely as a pink rose. He said I will meet his girlfriend today. Since you were the one that receiving the pink rose, I guess you are his girlfriend, am I right krystal unnie??”

Amber just nodded proudly at what amy has just said.

My face is blushing really hard. I don’t think that this idiot amber told so many things to amy.

“oh I almost forgot, hyung also told me that his girlfiend is bad temper. Whenever she is angry, she become a scary monster in one sec. Her eyes becoming red and her teeth becoming just like a vampire on the television, so would you please not turning into a vampire, unnie. Because I’m afraid of vampire so much” she showed me her puppy eyes.

“did amber really told you that, amy?”

“yes, unnie”

I take a look at amber. Her face is turning pale and he flash his awkward smile. I can see she is sweating nervous while pretending to look away.

“how dare you” I pinch her arm over and over again. She just yelping from the pain and trying to avoid me.

Amy just happily sitting and enjoying her burger.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Its a half past twelve when we finished eating our lunch.

“lets go to your house, amy. Your parents won’t let you play any longer. I’ve promised them to take you home in the afternoon”

“but I still wanna to play with you and krystal unnie”

“we will play at your house” amber show her wide smile at amy. Amy is cheering happily.

We are walking to amy’s house. Its not far from the park. I don’t even know that amber’s house is not really far from mine.

“amma!” amy yelling happily while hugging her mommy.

“hey my baby, you have fun with hyung?” amy nodded happily and smiling seeing her mom,

“hey, bom.”

“hey am. Oh hey who is this?” amy’s mom smiling towards me.

“Its hyung’s girlfriend, amma”

“oh really??”

“yes, she is beautiful, right?" amber let out her smirk.

 

Krystal, its bom. Bom, its krystal”

I just blushed hearing amber said that I am beautiful.

“nice to meet you, krystal. you know, you look so cute when you are blushing”

Then my blush becaming really hard hearing what bom had just said.

“ahaha you are a cute girl. lets come inside.”

 

 

 

We played with amy in her room. Her room is cute. She have so many barbie doll and teddy bear.

“unnie, make me a bracelet please” she handed me a bunch of colorfull strings and a manual book for making a handmade bracelet.

“hemmm, let me try first okay?”

“okay unnie.”

I was so serious on trying to make a handmade bracelet for amy. She said that she want the bracelet with flower in the middle of it.

“hey I wanna try too” amber approach us. She was busy taking a look at amy’s teddy bear collection back then.

“here the strings”

 

 

After a while, I made it to finish my bracelet. Amy looks very happy wearing the bracelet that I made.

“hey am, where’s your bracelet?”

“here” she showed me the bracelet that she made. She made a red bracelet, its simple and messy but its cute

"its awfull and ugly" I stick my tongue towards amber, she just show me her pouting face again. I giggle and so does amy.

 

 

“is it for me, hyung?”

“yes amy, its for you. I'm sorry, its messy"

Amy hapilly wearing the bracelet that we made. "its perfect hyung."

“I will keep this forever hehe thanks unnie, thanks hyung”

 

 

 

And then we read a story from a book that amber find on amy’s room. Its a sleeping beauty story.

“and then the princess and the prince live happily ever after”

I saw amy already fall asleep on the rug next to amber.

“aww she is so cute”

“yeah, just like you.”

amber lean clser to me, giving a peck on my lips. She caress my cheek and smiling.

“you really looks beautiful today”

“don’t make me blush again, am”

“why? You look cuter when you blush.”

 

“huhh... hey you promise to take me to your house, right??”

She just smile seeing me still remember. We supposed to go to her house the day when suzy did awfull things to me back there.

“allright, lets go then”

Amber gently lift amy and put her on the bed.

 

We say goodbye and our thanks to bom and left to amber’s house.

Her house is really huge. Just like my house. I don’t know that her huge house is not far from mine. how come that I didn’t know all this time.

“my parents were all busy with their own business. They never had time for me. I’m lonely when I’m in my own house.”

I take a look at amber. Her face is really sad when entering her house. I know her feeling... I hate seeing someone feeling abandon from their parents because I can feel it to when I miss my mom or my busy dad... but at least my dad is still care about me. I hope amber’s parents is not that bad.

 

 

Her house is so well organized and clean. I like the furry rug in the living room and all the paintings that hanging on the wall. I guess her parents is busy somewhere else. Only her butler and maids were in the house.

“I’ll make some lemonade. Just sit here okay, my princess?”

I nod and smile at her.

I sat on the white soffa in the living room while looking at the window. I can see a sparkling pool from the window.

After a while then amber came with the lemonade.

“what do we do next then?” I asked her with furrowed brows.

 

 

“you’ll see” she grabbing her guitar and then back sitting on the soffa.

She started to sing a song while playing her guitar.

 

 

 

 

 

 

1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4


Give me more lovin' than I've ever had
Make it all better when I'm feelin' sad
Tell me that I'm special even when I know I'm not


Make me feel good when I hurt so bad
Barely gettin' mad, I'm so glad I found you I love bein' around you
You make it easy, it's as easy as


1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4
There's only one thing to do
Three words for you I love you
There's only one way to say
Those three words and that's what I'll do, I love you

 


Give me more lovin' from the very start
Piece me back together when I fall apart
Tell me things you never even tell your closest friends
Make me feel good when I hurt so bad Best that I've had, I'm so glad that I found you
I love bein' around you You make it easy, it's as easy as


1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4
There's only one thing to do
Three words for you I love you
There's only one way to say
Those three words and that's what I'll do,

I love you I love you

You make it easy, it's easy as 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4
There's only one thing to do
Three words for you I love you
There's only one way to say
Those three words and that's what I'll do, I love you
I love you


1, 2, 3, 4
I love you

I love you

 

 

 

“its for you, princess.. I love you”

“i love you more... amber liu..” I flash my smile. She looks really happy seeing my smile.

“I have something again for you.

 

just close your eyes”

 

 

I close my eyes. She grab my wrist and drag me somewhere. I heard the door is beeing open.

“where are you taking me?”

“you’ll see.....

 

 

now open your eyes”

I open my eyes and then I saw her room with a small table in the middle of it. With a pink flower on the table. The room was huge and dark. Only the candle that light up the room. So many candle in here. Its so beautiful.

She pull the chair for me.

“its dinner time princess”

I smile widely seeing her doing this kind of things to me.

“when did you prepare all of this??”

“its a secret” she winked and then sitting accross me. We ate our dinner together. I don’t know that she could cooks steak that so delicious.

 

 

 

After we finished eating, amber ask me to dance with her. We dance slow while gazing at each other. With no music.

“am, there’s no music”

“there is... listen to me” she humming for a slow music. she is really cute. I smile hearing her humming.

 

We keep on dancing and glancing each other while she is humming the music.

When the music is over, she slowly lean her face closer to me. And pressing her lips to mine. our kiss became passionately in no time.

When we parted our lips, she pull something out of her pocket. Its a small box. She open it for me.

I saw a beautiful silver necklace with a pink rose in the middle.

“I hope you like it”

“its beautiful”

She helped me put on the necklace on my neck. I love the neklace.

“your smile is as georgeus as the rose”

I smile widely and hug her. I smell her scent, feeling her lovely heartbeat.

“will you promise something for me?”

“what is it?”

“stay healthy wherever I am, whatever I do, whenever it is, even that I’m not here with you”

She my hair and then kissed my forehead.

“I will amber, I will”

I smile at her.

“how about we having another date again tomorrow?”

“huh? Tomorrow??”

“yeah, if I could, I wanna have a date with you all day”

I giggle and hug her.

 

 

“let’s date like this again tomorrow”

“no, tomorrow will be a more special date”

“really??”

“of course yes”

“yeeeey~”

“now you sound like amy”

“haha but I’m more beautiful than amy right?” I stick my tongue at her, she giggle and starting to tickle me.

 

 

We have a wonderful day. amber drive me home savely with her motorcycle. I love how I smell her scent, how she treat me like her princess, her dorky smile, I love everything at her.

“thank you for today, princess.. I love you so much..”

She kissed my cheek and then flash his dorky smile.

“I love you more, stupid amber” I giggle and then she showed me her pout face.

“I’ll be waiting for you tomorrow at the park.. be on time okay?” I said to her while shooting her my scariest glare.

She just give me her lovely smile.

I wrap my hands behind her neck and press my lips towards hers. She blushing really hard.

And then we both giggle at the same time.

 

 

 

She hop on her motorcycle and then wave her goodbye at me.

 

 

 

“amber!” I called her before she put on her helmet.

“I love you so much..”

“I love you more, princess”

She smile to me and put her helmet on. I glance at her until her sight is dissappear.

 

 

 

 

“having a nice day?”

I was really happy that I didn’t realize that unnie is already standing behind me again.

“of course I am!” I happily skipping towards my room while my unnie was just rolled her eyes on me.

I saw daddy were reading a book on the living room.

“daddy~”

“hmmm, how is your date with amber, soojung?” I approach him and kiss his cheek. He just smile at me. It must be unnie telling everything to daddy. sometimes I felt really happy that my dad is an open minded person.

“its a secret” I skipping towards my room and leaving him behind.

 

 

I closed the door of my room. Taking a shower on my bathroom and then trying to take some sleep.

I wish tomorrow will be better than today. I can’t wait to see what will happen tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

I love you amber liu....