two different feelings

Pretending Again and Again

Amber POV

 

Only mine!!!!!

 

I scream her name inside my head and my heart. I close my eyes and run as fast as I can towards her without even think of anything.

My head hurt so bad, I think I bump on something really hard.

 

I open my eyes. I was really surprised.

 

 

I am on top of krystal, next to the bed, she rubbed her head, so do I, our lips touch....
she seems shocked and pull her face away, covering her lips with her hand.

And suddenly the audience gone wild cheering and clapping, throwing some flower to us. My face blushing really hard. Yuri sunbae glared at me while rubbing her head.

Then at the end the audience like the show. At least nobody touch my krystal’s lips.....

 

Krystal POV

 

That brainless llama !! what did she think she was doing?? I want her to stop yuri from kissing me but that doesn’t mean that she had to kiss me. This two boyish girl was giving me a headache. Now what rumour again that they will make?

 

 

Mrs wan was satisfied after all. The point is, audience like it, so nothing else matter.

 

 

I get change to my white shirt and my black skirt at the locker room. I closed my locker and turn around. I shocked to see yuri sunbae standing really close to me.

 

“y-yuri s-sunbae?”
“yap hehe.”
“what are you doing here?” she smiled at me
“don’t worry, I didn’t peek when you changed"

 

 

there is this long silence between me and her until she break the silence.

 

 

umm krys do you like amber?”

 “amber?? Umh I don’t know, why did you ask that kind of question?” she sat on the bench, i sat my self next to her

“her eyes seems different when she sees you”
“really? I don’t think so”

“so why did she do that? Preventing me to kiss you, do you have any idea?”

“umh sorry, but we made a deal a month ago before this theater held. She promised to rescue me from jonghyun to kiss me at the stage... and she makes me agree to be her girlfriend” I sigh at my last word.

“oow  so thats the reason” I smiled at her, she stand up and now standing in front of me. She bend herself, I stare at her face while still sit at the bench.

 

 

 

“well I think I have a chance to steal you away from her” she smirk and then plant a kiss on my cheek.

 

 

“don’t worry, I won’t steal your kiss unless you ask me to” she caress my cheek before walk away to the exit door. My face was burning.

When I look at the exit door once more, I saw amber standing. Her hands on her pocket. She stare at the floor, Her cap is hiding his face. I wonder if she saw yuri back there.

I grabbed my bag and heading towards her. “what are you doing?” I take her cap away. She give me her smile

“nothing, I’ll accompany you until you reach your dorm okay.”

“umm okay”

She seems quiet. I am trying to figured out something to break the silence

“thanks for saving me back there”
“no problem, sorry if I once again stole your kiss”
“its allright”

“you don’t mind it?”
“yeah, you have kiss me before.. beside, its just a kiss” I awkwardly smile and then she hold my hand. she seems full of caring. My face feels warm.... What happen to her? Where are the stupid and crazy amber?

 

“now that the drama had just finish..... I wanna ask you something”
“what is it?”
“do you still wanna be my girlfriend?” I kept silence for a while..

“well lets just give it a try” my face blush really hard

“okay” she let out a wide smile at me

“here let me give you a piggy back ride” she is kneeling in front of me, well I can’t refuse after all.

I wrapped her neck with my arms and she hold my thight to prevent me from falling down. My face was clese to hers. She is so warm.... my heart beating so fast....

 

“relax princess, I know I do look handsome and make your heart beat faster”

“what?? I am not nervous!” I can feel my heart beat faster and even faster, my face started to blush really hard.

“whoa your heartbeat really fast now” she laugh at me. I tighten my arms wrapping her neck.

“I can’t b-breatthhh”

“don’t laugh if you don’t want me to end your life”

“okay okay, what a cruel girl you are”

 

We kept arguing and laughing until we reach my room’s door. She put me down. I smiled  at her and thank her.

“my room is upstairs you know hehe”
“I don’t care” I stick my tongue out and she tickle me, I laugh really hard

“stop it amber ahaha”

“allright, just in case you need me okay... just knock my door” she gave me a wink before taking the stairs upstairs.

 

“she is so sweet you know”

“luna? since when you standing there??”

“since you arrived here carried by amber of course” she take her bite at an apple in her hand.

“well come on get inside! What are you waiting for? An invitation?” she rolled her eyes at mine.

I throw my self on my bed, burried my face on the pillow. I felt really tired... then my handphone ringing. I can’t reach my phone on the table. I don’t wanna move my body. So I left my phone ringing until it bother Luna.

“answer it krys, she reach my phone and throw it at me” I lazily answer at the call

“hellooo~”
“hello krystal jung soojung where have you been? Why didn’t you give me a call? I’m your unnie do you remember?”

“sica unnie??”

“now you remember, so how are you? is it nice there? What about your friends?”

“they are really nice unnie...”

“listen, don’t be mad at me okay.. it is dad’s desicion to ut you at the hostel”

“never mind, its good in here after all.... I miss you unnie”

“miss you too soojungie, lets go to our favorite ice cream cafe at Sunday okay? I’ll pick you up at eleven”

“okay unnie see you at Sunday, love you”

“love you too soojungie”

 

Finally, a call from my sister... but where is daddy? Doesn’t he cared about me?...

My phone buzzed and showing a text message that I received.

 

From : yuri sunbae :)

Hey.. mind if I ask you to have lunch together? I’ll pick you up at Saturday okay?

-yuri-

 

To : yuri sunbae :)

Okay sunbae, see you at Saturday :)

 

ummh I think she ask me for a date.. I just shrugged and again burried my face on the pillow. it is different... between amber and yuri.... I have a strange feeling that different between amber and yuri oppa....