Party Time!

LuHan's World

          ***English is blue, Korean is black, and Mandarin is red***           

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Ju Ah POV]

 

            A couple days after the visit with my mom, it was Ju Rin’s birthday. Leaving LuHan alone with my mom, she must have given him an idea because his attitude changed back to normal. It was a relief, but at the same time, I wondered – and worried – about what he had up his sleeve. Will he be able to win Ju Rin over?

            “Come on, Ju Ah. LuHan said to be there by 5 pm.” My brother peaked around the door into my bathroom where I was putting on the finishing touches to my outfit. None of us saw LuHan at all today, which made us all the more curious. We woke up to a note from him telling us to get his driver to drive us to this place by 5 pm.

            “Yeah, yeah. I’m coming.” I huffed, hating to be rushed. He disappeared from around the door, giving me one more chance to look over my outfit.

            All morning, the boys – mainly Drew – fussed about what I should wear, each demanding their choices look best on me. In the end, the birthday boy won, making me wear a loose-fitting pink dress. They drown me in accessories, but I only used a thin, white belt, a pair of white, flowery leggings, a big white bow for my hair, and a pair of simple heels. I managed to put on a little makeup, most of it consisting of lip-gloss.

            I poked my large bow before I grabbed my small purse from the sink counter, slinging it over my shoulder while I walked downstairs. As soon as I reached the bottom step, an arm flings itself around my shoulder.

            “JoJo is precious today! I am happy we went with Tinnie’s choice~” Drew hums at me, a small smirk playing on his lips.

            “Stop hitting on my sister and let’s go!” Ju Rin places his hands on his hips angrily.

            “Yeah, give me some time with noona~” Dandy grins, waving at me from beside Ju Rin. My brother punches him gently.

            “Let’s just see if Lulu can impress the birthday boy~” Drew chuckles, leading me to the door.


 

 

 

            LuHan’s driver was waiting outside for us with mom and dad in the car, both eager to see what LuHan came up with. Along the way, the boys exchanged birthday ideas and bets as to what LuHan could have done. I grew more and more worried as the driver drove on. I wish he let me know what he planned, but both him and mom wouldn’t talk…

            “We’re here.” The driver calls out, stopping the car. We glance outside, a large warehouse looming over our car.

            “W-what type of place…” Ju Rin asks, frowning deeply. The driver walks to our door and opens it, waiting for us to file out.

            “Hell no…” Ju Rin huffs, crossing his arms across his chest while he sank deeper into his seat.

            “Come on, he may surprise you.” Mom pats his knee, sliding out of the car with dad following close behind.

            “I’m up to see! Let’s go, Dandy~” Drew chuckles, pulling Dandy out of the car with him. I began to move from the car when suddenly Ju Rin stops me.

            “You’re not going in there, are you?” He prods.

            “What do you have against LuHan?” I ask, turning back to my sulking brother.

            “You’re the one who had the problem.” He exclaims, his eyebrows knitting together. “You are the one who was against going to China, especially with him. I am supporting you.”

            My heart sank. I really was mean to LuHan, especially after he came all this way to try to find me… I slumped in my seat, suddenly depressed; I’m sure the way I acted hurt him pretty bad… Ju Rin sets a hand on mine, patting it gently.

            “Now you see.” He nods. “Fine, I’ll go in and try to give it a try, okay?”

            He slides from the car, tugging me out after him. We walk to the set of doors the others walked through, the driver close behind. He opens the doors for us, letting us step through them before smiling at us.

            “Have fun.” He grins, waving to us while he closes the doors. We turn around to see the area, gasping when we saw it.

            In this huge warehouse, only a small part of it was lit up. Under those bright lights, there was a bounce house, ball pit, a large table filled with all types of goodies, a couple clowns, a face painter – who was painting a very happy looking Drew – and balloons everywhere you stepped. Ju Rin gasped again and spun around, knocking on the door.

            “L-let me out! This can’t be it!” He yells at the door, trying to open it.

            “Happy Birthday, Ju Rin!” LuHan calls out once he sees that Ju Rin and I have finally arrived. My brother groans loudly and turns around hesitantly.

            “You’re kidding, right?!” He yelps, unable to determine if this was a joke or not.

            “Come and enjoy!” Drew sings out, his loud voice echoing through he large room. Ju Rin grumbles unhappily as he walks to the table, taking a seat by the cake.

            “Have you ever planned a party before?” He mumbles, shooting death glares at LuHan.

            “What do you mean?” He asks. I walk over to the table, glancing over the decorations once more. This was real, wasn’t it?

            “I like it.” Mom speaks up, poking at Ju Rin’s presents. Ju Rin rolls his eyes.

            “I think it’s purrrrfect~!” Drew yells as he hops away from the face painter, his face successfully painted like a tiger.

            “Of course you would… You have the mind of a five-year-old.”

            “Happy birthday~” Dandy hums, wiggling a balloon animal he just asked one of the clowns to make him in front of Ju Rin’s face. My brother smacks it out of his face, glaring up at Dandy.

            “Seriously, where’s the party?” He turns to LuHan, frowning deeply. “Or am I supposed to believe this is it?”

            “This is it.” LuHan replied, grinning gently. Ju Rin groaned and stood up, making his way to the door.

            “Son, enjoy the cake and presents at least.” Dad spoke up, making Ju Rin pause. He thought about it a moment before sighing heavily, slumping back to his seat.


 

 

 

            After a few hours of food, cake, and open over a dozen presents, Ju Rin was reaching his breaking point. The clowns seemed to have disappeared into the darkness of the large room; probably because their shift was over. The face painted convinced everyone to get his or her face painted with a little help of Drew. Everyone was covered in an array of animals, pretty colors and different shapes. After she left, it got deathly quiet as Drew laid in the ball pit, almost falling asleep and Dandy was playing with his large pile of balloon animals the clowns left for him before they disappeared.

            “Are we done yet?” Ju Rin grumbled unhappily.

            “There’s just a couple more people that need to wish you a happy birthday.”

            “Who?” Ju Rin furrows his eyebrows, taking a look around us. LuHan points to the still-darkened part of the room. Ju Rin scoffs at him. “You’re kidding, right?”

            “No, they are waiting to surprise you.” LuHan replies, nodding into the dark just as a faint light is seen and a light beat is heard. Drew sits up in the ball pit quickly.

            “Is it time?!” He yelps, leaping from the pit. LuHan nods and a large grin lights up Drew’s face. “Finally!!!”

            “W-what..?” Ju Rin asks, confused. Did everyone know what was going on besides Ju Rin and me? Drew hopped into the darkness, disappearing while he hurried to the other side of the room. Dandy stands up and hooks his arm with Ju Rin’s, pulling him from his chair.

            “Let’s say hi.” He nodded to my brother, tugging him after Drew.

            “W-who is it..” I whisper to LuHan. He chuckle and hands me an envelope.
            “I bought Dandy a ticket too in case he wants to come.” He winks at me. “I hope you hold your end of the deal~”

            “J-Ju Ah!!! I-it’s…” Ju Rin exclaims from the darkness, the faint beat gently turning up into Da Funk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I know, I know. It's kinda cheesy. Or... Really cheesy. But I really love Daft Punk, so...

Whatever~!

 

Please leave feedback!

 

If I hear from you, it helps me continue to write~

Don't forget to show my C/A some love! She's writing this EXO fanfic of which I am super excited for! If you like mine, I have a feeling you'll love hers. Go check out her Sweet & Spicy~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If you want to read Kris's side, please go read Kris's World!


CA: haha Oh My Tao!!!! Imagine his face! Clowns a bounce house? Warehouse? Wtf mate? Haha then suddenly... DAFT FREAKING PUNK!!!  Haha!!!