Arguement

LuHan's World

***English is blue, Korean is black, and Mandarin is red***           

 

 

 

 

 

           ‘He’s broken hearted, don’t you remember?

            I sighed heavily. I couldn’t figure out what Tao meant… Was LuHan and I closer than I thought? I couldn’t even believe they were my friends!

            I couldn’t even get to ask LuHan about it either… I was hoping to catch him alone, but if Ju Rin wasn’t around, Kris or Tao was! And soon enough, I was released from the hospital. They were kind; dropped Ju Rin and me off at my new home, grabbed groceries for me, and let us get comfy.

            There was a knock at the front door that jolted me from my thoughts. Standing up slowly, I hear Ju Rin shuffle around in the kitchen.

            “Ju Rin, I got the door.” I call out to him, seeing him peak around the wall.

            “Are you sure? You should rest…” He pouts, stepping towards me.

            “I’ve rested long enough…” I wave him off. Stepping towards the door, I open it slowly only to be greeted by a very large stuffed panda plush that took up most of the doorway.

            “Hi Ju Ah~~~” The bear sings at me, wiggling from side to side to indicate dancing. “How are you this afternoon~?”

            “Well, hello Mr. Panda!” I giggled at the over-sized dancing toy. “I am just fine.”

            “May I come in~?” It shifts closer to me with it’s question.

            “Please, do!” I grin, stepping back for the large plush. When it’s pushed through the door, Tao’s head pops out from around it, a large innocent smile playing on his lips.

            “May I come in too?” He asks, pushing the panda into my arms.

            “Of course!” I chuckle, wrapping my arms around the bear tightly. The thing was over half my size! Since I woke up, Tao had brought me a panda plush a day, my bed was starting to fill up with pandas… Hopefully he wasn’t going to give me more large ones like this.

            Tao happily strides past me and into my kitchen to bother Ju Rin while I hobble the panda into the living room, allowing the rest of my visitors to enter. They came to visit me every day, either before or after practices. I was surprised that they’d even keep up the visits after getting out of the hospital.

            “Let me help.” A sweet voice suggests. I feel the bear suddenly be tugged from my arms and lifted away from me. LuHan peaks around the bear and smiles kindly. “Is this going to your room too?”

            “Ah, ye-yes please.” I bow nervously. I couldn’t get used to his smile, it made my heart flutter excitedly. I should be used to it by now, seeing how I’ve been around it for a week…

            “How are you feeling, Ju Ah?” A deep voice calls over my shoulder. I spin around to face Kris who was looming over me, looking me over from head to toe. Most of my wounds were already healed, but the larger scrapes, bruises, and cuts were still wrapped up tight.

            “Getting there. Surprisingly sore, but nothing I can’t handle.” I reply, making him smile. He leans back against the back of the couch.

            “Good, take it slow.” He warned me. He made sure to tell me that everyday. He was beginning to sound like a mother, or Ju Rin…

            “By the way…” I mumble, hoping to change the subject. “Who’s room is that down the hall from mine?” I continued to forget to ask since I got here. Nobody has come home to claim it since I’ve been released, so Ju Rin stayed in it for the time.

            “That’s Jungsu’s room.”

            I shudder slightly. “Jungsu? As in Lee Jungsu?” Last thing I remembered, I moved houses to get away from him! Now we’re back under the same roof??

            “Jungsu?! Is he here??” Ju Rin yells out excitedly, trotting from the kitchen happily expecting.

            “That’s his room, but I don’t know where he is.” Kris replies.

            “Him and I aren’t together, are we?” I gulp. I wish I could remember things quicker. In times like this, I didn’t want my initial decision to have changed and I don’t even remember…

            “I don’t think so… You told us he was just in need of a place to stay.”

            “Thank goodness…” I sigh with relief.

            “Yah! Ju Ah! You two should get back together!” Ju Rin huffs, scowling at my relief.

            “It’s not going to happen…” I purse my lips. Jungsu was really the only friend of mine Ju Rin liked. He had been around so long, Jungsu was just like a brother to Ju Rin. When he heard about our split, he was very broken hearted, more so than I was in an odd way.

            “But you’ve known him forever! You’ve been together for years! You two were meant to be together.” Ju Rin whines, stomping a foot dramatically.

            “It doesn’t matter, we are never getting back together.”

            “Well, I will never accept any of these guys as your partner!” He scowls, sweeping his arms around the rooms in a quick effort to point at everyone in the room. All of them were staring between us shocked, not knowing what to do. “Nor will I accept any guys you got together with!”

            “Excuse me, you two… But we should go.” Kris cleared his throat, interjecting nervously.

 

-

 

            Ju Rin and I bickered about the Jungsu issue for a good hour after the boys left. He refused to see my side of things while I refused to forgive Jungsu. After the fight, Ju Rin stormed upstairs to sulk about in his borrowed room as I stayed downstairs.

            I felt bad… Ju Rin and I ended up on personal matters when the boys came to visit… I really wanted to pout into the new huge panda LuHan set in my room, but I didn’t want to go upstairs… I also wanted to text them an apology since they said I had their numbers, but my phone broke during my accident.

            A knock at the door perked me up. ‘Maybe they came back!’ I hoped as I got up and hurried to the door. If they were, it means I could apologize to them and make Ju Rin apologize too.

            I fling the door open excitedly only to be disappointed by an empty doorstep. Compared to the first time I opened it, it looked extremely bare and lonely. I sigh heavily. ‘I didn’t imagine the knock, did I?’ I shake my head at myself and began to shut the door when a little note taped to my door caught my eye.

 

 

 

♡ To: Ju Ah ♡

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Well!

Chapter 2 is up!!!

I ended up writing this in the car drive to my new house with my uncle buzzing in my ear about what I could be writing about....

So, what do you think the note says??

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If you want to read Kris' side, please go read Kris' World!


(C/A): ~~heehee~~ I just Giggled like a little girl! Pandas everywhere!
I wonder what the note says & who it is from!!
I am so proud of Authornim!
She has worked so hard!
She wrote while being pestered by Uncle!


 

Side note: Your dearest CA has decided to finally write an EXO FF!
Sweet & Spicy- "Why not have both?"

 

Hwaiting!!!
You know the drill! Leave us some feedback by commenting! Give Authornim some Love!

 

 

 

XOXOXO