~Chapter 5~

Retaliation with a Rebel

 

 
Finally, the day is done and I'm over with all the drama today. Haemi and I were heading out of class only to be interrupted by... Kris? "I'll be borrowing her for a second." He said to Haemi as he swiftly pulled me aside.
 
Glaring at him I hissed, "What do you want now?"
 
"Stay away from Kim Jongin... He's no good." He said frantically looking into my eyes.
 
"Who are you to me? You dumped me through text. Why should I listen to someone to I consider no good?" I questioned him in a flat tone.
 
"Jae I'm sorry, just listen to me." He pleaded a bit more.
 
"Which one made you break up with me? Heads or tails-- you flipped a coin right?" I said sarcastically.
 
"2 years Jae, it's a long time. And besides we were totally drifting apart..." Kris tried explaining.
 
"It's great to know that I was only being used for 2 years tops. Thanks." My voice was thick and I felt a lump in my throat. Tears were constricted, barely being kept in my eyes.
 
Kris actually saw that I was upset and hurt and reached to pull me into a hug which I avoided. "Jae, don't cry. Please." He said as my eyebrows furrowed. My tears were really threatening to spill now.
 
"Is this little prick bothering you?" A cold deep voice calmly spoke from beside me.
 
I looked up to see a sleepy eyed Jongin standing there protectively. Relief washed over me and I meekly nodded my head.
 
He closed the distance between us by wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me towards his side. I've got to say I was shocked at the slightest movements he made. His touch seemed to send a tingle down my spine and bring warmth to my entire body.
 
I slowly looked up to see electrifying stares from both Kris and Jongin. 'Uh oh.' I thought. Before it could get ugly I reached up and put my hand on Jongin's chest and sniffled, "He isn't worth it." With this action, Kris stormed away slamming a locker while making his exit. I quickly pulled away from Jongin's grip and made my way out the door, ignoring Haemi's attempt to stop me. I just wanted to go home.
 
I decided to take the longer route home today. I think I needed some fresh air before arriving. I didn't want to break down or lash out in front of my parents.
 
Despite taking the longer route home I reached earlier. I guess I power walked my rage off. "Wow you're early," I heard my mom yell from the kitchen. "Had a good day?" I didn't know what to say. After walking up a few steps that led to my room on the second floor I replied with, "It was an interesting day." I hauled my backpack upstairs and dropped it at the foot of my bed before locking my door.
 
I flopped onto my bed and all the emotions today at school hit me. They hit me hard. For the first time today I let loose. Tears streamed down my face as I sobbed, hoping my mother wouldn't hear me. I looked at the picture of Kris and I on my bedside table and threw it against the wall shattering the glass. I hate him. I really hate him.
 
Kris Wu, do you see the glass on the ground? That's exactly what you did to my heart you cold hearted jerk.
 
 
I UPLOADED FROM MY PHONE AGAIN! IT'S 1 AM AND I'M SLEEPY. PLEASE IGNORE ANY STUPID MISTAKES/SPELLING ERRORS.... WHO DO YOU GUYS PREFER? KRIS OR KAI? I'M NOT TOO SURE WHERE I'M GOING WITH WHEN IT COMES TO THIS FANFIC. SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW OKAY!!!
 
PUUUHHHLLEEAAAZZEE COMMENT! AND VOTE! AND FAN! I HAVE A FEW MORE FANFIC IDEAS THAT I'M WILLING TO SHARE IF I GET GOOD REVIEWS FROM THIS ONE.
 
Spread the love! Spread the fanfic! Pleaaasseeee comment guys!!! 
 
Sorry for the short chapter btw!
 
- tickleherheart