~Chapter 4~

Retaliation with a Rebel

 

The bell rang signaling the end of class. My books were in my hand and I was almost at the door when a hand grabbed my wrist and whirled my whole body into a hard surface. It was Jongin, and I was against his chest. "So... What are the rules of your game?" He mumbled. "Meet me during the nutrition break. Cafeteria. Okay?" I sounded confident about the plan. In truth, I was racking my brain trying to figure out what I'll say to him later on. My mind was blanker than a white sheet of paper

"It's a date." He winked and exited the classroom leaving me wide eyed. I quickly shuffled out of class before I could be cornered by my three maniac friends. Hah, too late...

Haemi wove her arm into mine, "What was all that about?!"

Walking backwards, Mingki stated with a cheeky smile, "So, you two are dating huh?" Whilst I heard, "I. Am. A. Freaking. Genius!" from Hana.

My friends. They're my fools. I can't help but think that we have a love-hate relationship. It's the beautiful truth about them. I stopped in my tracks and deadpanned: "The plan; I guess; and you'll be the next Einstein. Can we get to our next class before Byun Seonsaengnim has my head please?!"

. . .

It's showtime. My shoulders feel heavy as we walk into the cafeteria. 'It's now or never.' I sighed. We made our way through the crowds of babbling students and slid into our usual seats. It's time for the so called plan to really pick up its pace.

I was focusing on my fumbling fingers when all of a sudden I heard Mingki and Hana's conversation die down. I lifted my head up and saw that the eyes from a few tables in the cafeteria were focused on the entrance, including ours. There he was, Kim Jongin, approaching our table. He slid on the bench, dangerously close to me, and lazily slung his arm over my shoulder while he raised a brow and smirked. 'Again with that damn smirk.' I thought. "Whoa buddy," i took his arm off my shoulder, "ever heard of personal space?" I scooted over to reveal a gap in between us.

"Pft, aren't we dating?" He replied.

"Oh yeah... I guess we are." I said to the table. I couldn't look up, this was all just way too embarrassing. Out of no where Hana decided to push me over, closer to Jongin, with all her strength.

"Just an FYI mkay? Don't even think of falling for me. This is an act. Nothing but an act..." He stated with an icy tone. And whispered, "Maybe I should have her sign a disclaimer or something." to himself.

"Wooooow." I dragged with a deadpanned face.

"What? I'm y? I know." He grinned.

"Wrong. You're an arrogant ." I raised my eyebrows. His grin seemed to grow. Not the reaction I was anticipating. I continued, "This is Mingki, Hana, and this is Haemi." He nodded without saying a word to indicate he understood.

"So! Jongin, are you ready to do this? All the way right?" Hana questioned impatiently.

He bit his lip before saying, "All the way." while he looked at me. Another smirk. I gave him a disgusted look as the corner of my lip curled. I tried to wriggle over a few centimeters without being noticed when all of a sudden a strong arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me on top of his lap. Jongin nuzzled into my neck and I was simply wide eyed and paralyzed. Before I could lash out, a voice caused me to freeze.

"Yah, Kim Jongin. What do you think you're doing?" Behold, my ex-boyfriend stands in front of us with yet another girl clinging onto his arm. He looked hurt? Is that what it is? Or is it anger? Yep, it's definitely rage in his eyes.

Jongin huffed, "She isn't yours anymore..." And he wiggled his finger in his direction.

Kris seemed to tense up. "Oh, you're only her rebound. I give you a week. Maybe less." He closed in.

It was my turn now. I looked into the girl's eyes: "He's cheating on you with you're blonde haired friend." It took a minute for it to sink in. With teary eyes she looked up at Kris and asked, "Krissy, you're-- you're cheating on me?"

Peripheral vision is a great thing. I could see tears welling up in Mingki and Haemi's eyes as they stifled their laughs. 'KRISSY?!' Haemi mouthed as Mingki made a throwing-up face.

I watched as Kris consoled his vulnerable little victim before giving Jongin another death glare.

As they walked away I chuckled, "What a perfect couple. How does a double date sound?" I was strictly joking around but it looks like he didn't catch on... Slowly his hand slithered down my back, "I don't remember agreeing to that; I need to get a little something for that don't I?" He bit his lower lip, stared into my eyes, and winked.

I jumped off of his lap and sat down again, "ert..." Jongin slid closer to me, inches away from my face and replied with a cocky, "Whatever makes you happy babe." And with that he left.

I turned to mischievous faces and Hana's beaming smile.

"He has a massive ego problem!" I whined.

"It's tough love... Do you want your revenge or not?" Hana smiled.

I sulked and nodded. With a pout I thought, 'I can do this. Only a little while more with Mr. Egotistic, and I'm done. I'll sacrifice to gain.'

Kris Wu, do you like what you see?

 

HEEEYY! I updated off my phone :/ Please forgive any spelling/grammar errors! I'm too lazy to edit and proofread haha. 

Please comment, subscribe, and vote up!!!

Xoxoxoxo

- tickleherheart