Opposite - Part 3

KonJae Drabble

 

He foregoes dinner, and opted to turn in for the night earlier. He had so many things in his head and was hoping a good night sleep could clear up his cluttered mind, somehow it didn’t turn out the way he was hoping for.

He woke around 2 am, with a slight headache, after a few tossing around, he gave up on trying to go back to sleep and got up, put on his jacket, decided that a good night walk was all he needs. He didn’t go very far, he forgot that the dorm was locked after 12 am and he is locked in, cannot go anywhere. At the end he takes a rest at the veranda, musing over the lights in Seoul and let his mind wanders off.

“Why aren’t u sleeping?” he froze over the voice, it still has the effect to him, this time even worse as it was clear that the voice was talking to him. Slowly he turned around seeing him, Jaehyung in his night pajama looking at him from a distant.

“I couldn’t sleep, was going to take a nite stroll but we are locked…”

“So u choose this instead,” he can feel him closing the distance between them, his heart beats a lil faster and a flush of heat is creeping up on him, he was glad that the night was rather dark, and he is hoping that Jaehyung wont able to see him at this moment, cause he is pretty sure that he is blushing right now. At the corner of his eyes, Hyeongkon can now see the silhouette of Jaehyung, standing just inches from him, “this is a nice spot.” Then he turned to face him and smiles at him, Hyeongkon’s heart skips a beat.

Somehow he manages to smile back at Jaehyung and then returned to enjoy the view of of Seoul once more, it doesn’t seem to matter to Jaehyung too, he now move closer to Hyeongkon, after making sure the empty spot next to Hyengkon was clean, he gently sat down and make himself comfortable, sitting next to him.

They were so close that he can feel the material of Jaehyung’s clothing brushing against his clothes, he can feel the warmth of his body and he can even smell the hint of the shampoo he is using. All of that was overwhelming for him.

Having Jaehyung so close to him, makes him suffocate, but he doesn’t want to move. He felt like this is his place, like he belongs there. He like being next to Jaehyung, he likes being the one closest to him and he likes that he can just shifted a bit to have him in his embrace, if only he was brave enough.

Hyeongkon groaned watching Jaehyung enjoying the view in front of him, unaware the feelings that he has right now, unaware how much he wanted to bury his nose into his hair, to smell the intoxicating smell that Jaehyung always seem to have, to taste the skin under that clothing, and to touch that luscious lips of him. The cold weather doesn’t seem that cold to him anymore, shaking his head, trying to snap his head out of what his mind is thinking right now, Hyeongkon doesn’t seems to aware that jaehyung seems to be staring at him now.

“Are u okay?” Hyeongkon stops, embarrassed that he was caught and more scared than anything if Jaehyung finds out what causes him to react that way.

His breath almost comes to a stop when he saw Jaehyung moves toward him closer and closer, “wh..what are u doing?” he was stunned, scared and at the same time was shocked to see this side of Jaehyung.  He thought he has died and gone to heaven when Jaehyung straddling him, sitting comfortably on his stomach, bending toward Hyeongkon until their face was so close with one another that their nose touches each time they breathe.

 

------------------------------

should i just leave it at this and post the rest tomorrow?

kekeke

last chapter will be the ending already

:)