Playground Troubles

When the Sun Goes Down

Ta-da! Third chapter! :D

This is StylishA's character, Ahn Ka Ri! ^-^

Somewhat hard to write, but I can manage! :3


Ka Ri yelled out her victory once again. She jumped up from the couch and happily self-congratulated. G.O. mehronged her and threw the controller on the floor.

“You’re too hard~” He whined. He made a noise that was between a yell of defeat and a snort. Ka Ri laughed at him.

“Practice makes perfect. Again!” She said. G.O. shook his head.

“No way am I going up against you again. You’re going to whip my !” He yelled. Ka Ri’s brother walked past the living room. One look at the two and all he did was scoff and walk away.

“Someone’s got something stuck up his .” G.O. mumbled under his breath. Ka Ri laughed again and hit her friend upside the head.

“Don’t go talking about things like that about my brother! He may be ignoring and mean but he’s still my brother!” Ka Ri exclaimed sternly but with a huge smile. G.O. rolled his eyes.

“Right,” he said, “Let’s go… OUTSIDE!” He did a big hand motion towards the door.

“Sure.”

Once they were outside, G.O. immediately went to go call his friends. In a few minutes, there was G.O., Thunder, SeungHo, Joon, and most importantly, Mir. They were all being boys-trapped-men’s-bodies just because they could.

“Yah! Joon, try whistling!” Thunder said in his Octopus voice. Everyone started laughing at the memory.

“That was once, okay? Watch!” Joon exclaimed. He took his time ‘preparing’ but Ka Ri was pretty sure he was just stalling. Then, finally, he tried whistling. No sound came out at first. Everyone else started laughing.

“No! Wait, let me try again!” He yelled out as Mir pointed his finger at him and couldn’t stop laughing. He tried again but still he couldn’t whistle. Instead, a weird huffing noise came out of his mouth. That made everyone laughs harder.

Joon yelled in frustration and hung his head. Ka Ri smiled.

“It’s okay, Joon! Just… don’t whistle next time!” She exclaimed. Once everyone calmed down, they started invading a park playground. Mir and Thunder tried going on the monkey bars but failed miserably. They were way too tall. G.O. was being King Kong and climbed to the highest part of the playground. SeungHo was laughing at the top of a slide but refused to come down. Joon came up behind him and knocked him down, making SeungHo roll down the slide.

Ka Ri, during this chaos, was trying to run away from a small poodle that kept on barking at her. The poodle had escaped its master and kept on following Ka Ri all over the place. She yelled at it and kicked the air around it but it wouldn’t leave.

“Yah! Someone! Help me from this little freak-a-zoid!” She yelled at the older men. They all looked at her instantly. The first one on his feet was Mir and ran to Ka Ri. He dived for the poodle and caught it. Thankfully, he didn’t hurt it. Instead, the puppy his face.

“So this is a freak-a-zoid?” He asked Ka Ri. She mehronged him even though her heart was beating a thousand times a second. “This is the cutest thing ever!”

“No it’s not!” She exclaimed. “Now get rid of it! Go find its owner or something!”

“Whatever you say, master.” Mir said sarcastically. Ka Ri rolled her eyes. He left with the poodle.

“I never knew you were afraid of dogs.” G.O. smirked.

“Not ALL dogs.” Ka Ri grumbled. “Just small ones.”

“I don’t think there’s a difference.” Joon thought aloud.

“Yes! There is!” She exclaimed, obviously agitated. Thunder started laughing. G.O. wasn’t paying attention. He was roaring away in his King Kong fantasy world. Mir came back with a huge grin.

“So, how do you think your cousin handled that last night?” Joon asked. Ka Ri cocked her head sideways and listened. Who’s cousin?

“Well, what do you think?” SeungHo muttered.

“That she was as scared as crap and probably ended up screaming all around the apartment!” G.O. yelled from on top of the playground.

“Exactly what she did.” SeungHo said.

“Can’t expect anything else of her.” Joon said. SeungHo sighed and nodded.

“Well, of course she’s going to run around screaming.” Mir said loudly. “I mean, what would you do if—“

His mouth was covered by Thunder’s hand. Mir desperately tried to get it off but Thunder held strong.

“Don’t listen to anything he says, Ka Ri.” Thunder said.

“What’s going on?” Ka Ri asked. “Why was your cousin scared? How would you guys know?” She pointed to everyone.

“We’re the ones who scared her.” Mir grinned. “We were playing a prank on SeungHo’s cousin.” Mir motioned for the others to join him.

“Oh, right.” Joon muttered. “Yeah, we played a really bad prank outside her house.”

“It was hilarious from our perspective!” G.O. yelled, refusing to come down to talk. “We pretended to kill each other outside her window.”

“She closed the window curtains so SeungHo hyung went to go check if she was alright.” Thunder explained.

“I found out she was freaking out incredibly and screamed herself to sleep.” SeungHo said with a guilty smirk.

“So now we feel bad about it.” Joon said. Ka Ri looked at each and every one of them.

“…You guys are lying to me.” She said instantly.

“No we’re not. What planet are you on?” Mir dismissively asked.

“The sane one. You guys are lying. And I’m going to find out what you really did.” She seemed proud of what she just said.

“So what? You’re going to talk to my cousin and see her side of the story?” SeungHo asked her.

“I didn’t think that far yet. But thanks for the tip!” She chirped as she walked away from the playground. All the men started scrambling off, trying to reason with her.

She reached her house, ignoring her friend’s constant requests to not ask SeungHo’s cousin. She closed the door and smiled to herself.

“What are you so happy about?” Her brother grumbled. Ka Ri shrugged.

“Nothing really.” She said before she headed to her own room. She needed to figure out how she was going to SeungHo’s cousin to talk to her. She started scribbling a note furiously on printer paper.


They're lying to her? But why?

(We know why, but the characters don't XD)

Honestly, I giggled about the poodle part. I was giggling as I was writing. :3

Watch me unnis! I can rawr! ^-^ Rawr, rawr, rawr!