Full Moon Drama

When the Sun Goes Down

First chapter! YAY!

OMO~ So sorry for not featuring you guys yet...

Everytime I do an apply story, I have introductory chapters before the actual story begins.

Each girl gets their own chapter, all focused on them. Cool, right? :)

My characther's first... and then the next girl, and then the next, and so on and so forth.

Okay? :D ENJOY! :d


SeungHee walked home slowly and painfully, despite it being dark out. The sun had already set and the stars were just starting to shine through. The full moon was bright and bold, and gave everything a silver glow. She sighed and rubbed her eyes. She was tired beyond belief. Crying for hours on an uncomfortable floor will do that to you.

Suddenly, a howl ripped through the night. SeungHee stiffened and started to walk faster. She hated those howls, the way they seemed so close to her wherever she was. She had also heard a howl on the day…on the day…

Unexpectedly, SeungHee began to cry. The day her older brother, SeungHyun, died. His blood was drained out of his body and left nothing but a dry carcass of what was once her hero. SeungHyun was caring for her then, as their parents had to live overseas for business reasons. Now she was living with her aunt and uncle. She didn’t want to leave Korea, the only place she knew.

People started to look at her with worried expressions. She ignored them and continued to walk on. Eventually, she reached her home. She had calmed down by then, but stained streaks of tears were left on her cheeks.

Knocking on the door three times, she went inside. It was a habit the family accidentally adopted, to knock on any door before they went in. They also had a certain number of knocks that differed from each person. Her aunt only did one knock, her uncle did four. Her older cousin, SeungHo, did two and SeungHee did three.

“Auntie, I’m sorry I’m so late.” She yelled out. No one answered. She tried again. “Uncle, is my dinner in the microwave?” Again no answer.

A howl could be heard outside. Shivers went down her spine. Where was her family? She started looking through the house and found no trace of her family. The worry deep in her stomach worsened and made her feel sick.

She couldn’t even find a note. If they had left, surely they would leave a note.

“SeungHo oppa?!” She yelled. He better not be playing a prank on her. Knowing her dorky cousin, he probably threw the note in the garbage and started hiding. And when she least expects it, he’ll jump out and scare her.

No answer. Instead, there was another howl outside. She let out a little squeak and looked out through the living room window.

At first, she thought she saw a huge shadow cast over her street. The lights must be out, was her first thought. But then she looked at the street light and it was shining brightly. She looked back at the road.

The shadow was still there. She focused for a few minutes on the road and found five distinct ‘shadows’, though she was beginning to think they weren’t shadows. She gulped and focused some more.

That’s when she realized that those ‘shadows’ looked very much like wolves. And that they were staring right at her. She screamed and closed the window curtains.

Wolves that size? That big? Why were they were looking at her? She kept on screaming and started running around the house. She screamed until she reached her bedroom. She hid under her blanket and waited for someone to come.

It was dead quiet. She was afraid that she was crazy. What if they weren’t really wolves and she was delusional because was in denial about her fight. SeungHee sighed heavily.

Eventually, she fell asleep. She knew this because she was woken up by SeungHo.

“SeungHee, wake up!” He yelled. She rubbed her eyes and took off the covers.

“Oppa, where were you last night?” She immediately asked. SeungHo smirked.

“Umma and Appa are in the emergency. I forgot to leave a note. I’m sorry I made you worry.” He explained.

“Why are they in emergency, oppa?” She asked.

“They were attacked by what seems like vampire bats.” He said. “They lost a lot of blood.”

“I thought vampire bats were only in Africa.”

“I guess they must’ve escaped from a zoo.”

“Even then, vampire bats don’t attack humans. They feed on small mammals and cows.”

“What are you trying to prove, SeungHee?”

“That you’re lying to me, oppa.” A soft smile was dancing on her lips.

“If I am, it’s for your own good.” He said seriously. He looked at her sincerely. “Did anything happen last night?”

“…Nothing.” She sat up straight and had a poker face on.

“You sure? You didn’t get home till late.”

“Maybe I needed to study.”

“You’re ahead in all your classes.”

“What are you trying to prove, SeungHo oppa?”

“That you’re lying to me.” He had a soft smile. SeungHee laughed and pushed him off of the bed.

“If I am, it’s for your own good.” She mocked SeungHo’s serious face. He laughed and headed for the door.

“Oh, SeungHee, someone left this note for you at the door.” He remembered. He headed back to the bed and gave her a folded piece of paper. She looked at him with curiosity.

“I didn’t look at it.” He told her. He left the bedroom without another word.

She flipped the note over and over. SeungHee examined it carefully. There were no traces of smudging, so pencil wasn’t used to write it. The creases were crooked and uneven, so it was done hastily. The folds were rough and not completely flat, so, again, it was done hastily. It was on printer paper, so the person was thinking about the message rather than the neatness of it. The person who wrote it wanted the thing over and done with, and wasn’t planning it out.

Finally, she opened it. The writing was messy and slanted. But the words very much confused her.

‘I was being an idiot last night. I wasn’t thinking about your feelings and how it affected you. I want to make it up to you. Meet me at the elementary school playground at 6, okay?

- Changjo’

SeungHee glared at the note. It wasn’t Changjo’s writing. Far from it. And she knew that Changjo was slightly on the OCD side, so it would’ve bugged him that everything about the note was messy.

So if it wasn’t Changjo who wrote it, then who did?


OMG! :O

Scary wolves outside your house, fake notes, 'vampire bats' on the loose?

OMO~ What's going to happen! XD

We must wait until next time! Actuallly... we must wait until the 7th chapter to know what happens with SeungHee! :D

Watch me unnis! I can rawr! ^-^ Rawr, rawr, rawr!