Apply! + Teaser 3

When the Sun Goes Down

Hello again! :3

Vampire teaser today! Then...

I don't know what tomorrow's teaser is going to be...

We'll have to find out! I make things so obvious sometimes...

Especially with a bunch of Shawols, A+s, Kiss Mes and Andromedas (I happen to be all four :P)

Enjoy! AND APPLY!


“Hyung~” The youngest vampire whined. “I feel bad~”

“Don’t be.” The oldest said. “It’s not like we’re killing them.” Upon saying that, the oldest slipped on a pool of blood made by the messiest feeder. The youngest laughed and the messy feeder looked guilty.

“Sorry hyung.” The messy feeder smiled wryly. The oldest tried to wipe himself off; however, the blood was stained onto his clothes.

“Don’t be sorry.” One of the other vampires said. “It’s his fault for not being a coordinated vampire. I’m pretty sure he’s the only clumsy vampire in existence.”

“It is NOT my fault!” The oldest said.

“It is so! You still eat human food! Disgusting!” The same vampire from before yelled.

“I couldn’t part with it…” He muttered.

“Hyung!~ Let’s not fight now~” The youngest said. “The sun’s going to come up soon and we haven’t put on the solution yet.”

The other four nodded. They arranged the people they fed from so that they’ll wake up somewhat comfortable. All five headed into an apartment. They settled and closed all the blinds so no light will shine through.

“Are the elders mad at us, hyung?” The youngest asked. The messy feeder shrugged.

“I wouldn’t know. I haven’t heard from them. None of us have.” He said seriously.

“It’s their fault.” The loud vampire said. “If they hadn’t done that… especially to his partner…” He quieted at the end, motioning towards the silent vampire. “We wouldn’t be in this mess.”

“Oh well. What’s the worst that can happen?” The oldest asked. The messy eater rolled his eyes.

“Every time you say that, something worse happens!” He said.

“Like the stinky dog smell that always follows us?” The youngest asked. All four of them looked at him sharply. “What, I thought you smelt it too!”

“You’re supposed to tell us these things!” The loud one yelled.

“It would’ve been a great help.”

“Now we got a bunch of mongrels breathing on our backs.”

“Sorry, hyungs~” The youngest said softly.

“Come on, we’ll go somewhere… How about Lotte World? No one can smell us there.” The loud one asked, very much like a mother.

“Yes, hyung!” The youngest exclaimed cutely.

“As long as we buy some food there.”

“You and human food. Again, disgusting.”


I can't wait until Friday! XD

Watch me unnis! I can rawr! ^-^ Rawr, rawr, rawr!