Apply! + Teaser

When the Sun Goes Down

Hello! Thank you for subscribing and applying! :3

I’m going to put up a teaser so  everyone knows how I write!

Hopefully it’s not bad…

PLEASE APPLY EVERYONE~

(PS this is my character... I think. XD I might change her personality later on depending on the apps I have)

 


 

“Wow! You’re so good at taekwondo, oppa!”

“Thanks. I think I’m the best in the class!”

“Really? Omo~ I wish I was the best in something.”

"You are. You’re the best at being you!”

“Right! No one can be me right, oppa?”

“Of course not. It’ll be too hard.”

“Of course! Oppa…”

“What is it?”

“We’ll always be best friends, right?”

“No, we won’t.”

“What…?”

“I’m just joking. We’ll be best friends until we have kids.”

“And then our kids will be best friends.”

“And the kids after that.”

“Promise, oppa?”

“Pinky promise.” 

*10 YEARS LATER*

"You !” The girl yelled and slapped the boy in the face. He wasn’t fazed by it and just sighed heavily. “I thought you said we’d always be friends! You can’t just walk out on me now!”

“I know I said that. But I have to,” was his simple answer. The girl just scoffed and threw her notebook at him.

“Why?! It’s those new friends, right? They changed you, haven’t they?” She accused and pointed to the door. “They’re probably outside right now, waiting for you to join them!”

Suddenly, the boy put her in a hold. Her body was pressed onto the wall, while he held her wrist on her back. She tried her hardest to get out of it but she couldn’t. He was much too strong.

“They have helped me in ways you couldn’t dream of.” He seethed into her ear. “And… I can’t trust myself with you…anymore.”

“So that’s it then, huh?” She whispered, finally calmed down. He let go of her. Instantly, he was on the other side of the room. Completely avoiding her. She hated knowing that and grabbed the nearest textbook. She flung it to where he was standing but it missed.

“You always had the worst aim.” He said. Finally, he looked at her. She stared back, tears b in her eyes.

“I don’t want you to go…” She pleaded. He looked down and grabbed the doorknob.

“Good-bye.”

She couldn’t take it anymore. She knelt down and cried. She had just lost her best friend. Forever. Now who’s left to comfort her? Who can she trust enough with her deepest secrets? She cried until the sun was at the horizon, on the edge of disappearing. She wiped her tears and looked at the sunset.

She needed to find out why. Why he decided to change. Why he doesn’t want their friendship anymore. Why she was obsessing over it so much. She wanted to know why it was such a big deal.

And that’s exactly what she was going to do.

 


 

Watch me unnis! I can rawr! ^-^ Rawr, rawr, rawr!