"I'm Luhan. I'm his boyfriend."

Kaihan One Shots

 

Kim Jongin wasn't really trying  to gain attention. He really wasn't. It wasn't his fault that he's handsome and is sought after by both men and women. He was also a great dancer and a body that purely defines iness. So when he was invited by his friends to a party, he opted for a simple black shirt, black jeans and his black combat boots. He was hoping not to get too much attention. However, he got the opposite of what he wanted when he inside Chanyeol's house. He was greeted by the party holder himself.
"Hey Kai. Glad you could make it."
Kai returned the 1 million watts smile Chanyeol gave him. 
"Glad to be here."
As they walk inside, every heads turn to look at the newcomer. A few whistled as they saw who it was. Whispers could be heard coming around the room even though it was booming with loud music. Some were looking at Kai with lust ad desire in their eyes. Chanyeol chuckled at them.
'Too bad. The man's taken.'
They soon reach an unoccupied corner of Chanyeol's house. They sat on the couch. 
"So where's your boyfriend?"
Kai smiled. Just thinking of his lover makes him smile. 
"He's on his way. He said that Baekhyun insisted on comin here together."
Chanyeol laughed.
"And Luhan being the angel that he is, couldn't say no."
Kai nod his head. Chanyeol laughed even more. 
"Wait. We need drinks. Soda or alcohol?"
Kai shook his head at alcohol.
"No. I have to drive back. So no. Soda's fine though."
Chanyeol nod his head and stood up.
"Be right back."
Kai watch as he disappear in the sea of people. He took this chance to look around, to past time. He took notice of how some girls with trying to gain his attention. If it weren't for the tube dress and really short skirts that they were wearing, one would think that they're or something. Once Kai made eye contact with them, they started waving flirtatiously at him. One even batted her eyes at him. Kai smirked at that.
'No matter what you do, I won't go for you. I don't like girls like you.'
Kai chuckled at his own thought. Just as one of the girls head towards Kai, Chanyeol came back with their drinks.
"Hey dude. Sorry. It was hard to go through that many people."
Kai shook his head.
"That's okay."
Kai look around Chanyeol to check if the girl turn back. But to his dismay, the girl was still walking towards their corner. He frowned at that. Chanyeol, seeing this, followed his line of sight. He smirked when he saw the girl.
"Oh? Another hopeless flirt, I see."
Kai groaned at that.
"Shut up. I just wanted a normal night. But no. They have to spot and disturb me."
Chanyeol laughed.
"You can't really blame them if they find you attractive."
Kai glared at his friend as the girl got in front of their couch.
"Hi."
She smiled seductively at Kai. Even her tone was being seductive. Chanyeol smiled at her in a flirty way.
"Hi, gorgeous."
Her smile vanished when she turn to Chanyeol.
"Sorry. Not interested in you. You're too tall and weird for me."
Kai narrowed his eyes at the oblivious girl. Chnayeol who should have been insulted, laughed his heart out. His action confusing both the girl and Kai.
"Nah. I was just messing with ya. I have a boyfriend."
The girl just nod at him and turn back to Kai.
"Anyways, hi. I'm Hyuna. And I believe your name's Kai, right?"
Kai just nod his head, clearly uninterested. But Hyuna didn't give up. She sat went closer and sat in between Kai and Chanyeol. Chanyeol  was watching amuse. Kai was looking annoyed. But all this was ignored by Hyuna, who was keen on seducing Kai. 
"So, I'm really interested in you. What do you say you ad I get to know each other better, hmm?"
Kai shook his head at her, a kind smile in his face.
"No thanks."
Hyuna pouted. She stood up. Kai sighed in relief thinking that she'll finally leave. To his dismay, Hyuna sat on his lap. She loop her arms around Kai's neck. 
"Oh come on, oppa."
Kai look at Chanyeol, asking for help. Chanyeol shook his head.
"No. This is amusing. I wonder how your boyfriend would react though."
"You have a boyfriend."
Kai looked at Hyuna and smirked.
"Yeah. Now get off of me. I'm not interested in you."
But Hyuna didn't budge. Instead se just smirked.
"I don't care if you have a boyfriend. I bet I can pleasure you more than he can."
As Kai opened his mouth to defend Luhan, a hand shot up and grabbed Hyuna's wrist, pulling her away from Kai's lap. Hyuna opened his mouth to scream at whoever did that but stopped when said person sat on Kai's lap. The blonde then look over to Hyuna, glaring.
"Sorry, but this spot's taken."
Hyuna observed the guy who could pass off as a girl. 
"And who are you to say that?"
The blonde smirked at her before facing Kai again and kissing him. Kai responded to the kiss right away. He the blonde's lower lip, asking for a pass which was granted. His tongue quickly darted inside, exploring the hot, warm cavern of the blonde. He whined when the kiss was broken. The blonde turn to their little audience, which was Hyuna, Chanyeol and a blushing brunette, Baekhyun.
Hyuna's eyes were wide and she was openly gaping at the scene that had happened in front of her. The blonde smirked at her reaction, before answering.
"I'm Luhan. I'm his boyfriend."
 
A/N: oh yeah Hyuna here is not 4 minute's Hyuna. I couldn't really think of a name so I used her name...so yeah...
---------------------------
Me
  • Kai: Spell "me".
  • Luhan: "M - E"
  • Kai: You forgot the "D".
  • Luhan: There's no "D" in me.
  • Kai: Not yet.