"Kim in Jongin is Luhan's Property."

Kaihan One Shots

Warning: you'll be bored as after reading this..sorry..:( i tried my best in writing this but..i couldn't focus cause of my crossgrade exam..sorry!! 

 

==================
 
Students were reluctantly dragging their butts to school. Most of them looks half dead. They rather stay at home where they have their comfy beds and sleep all day. Them. But not Luhan. Luhan, even though he had only slept for 4 hours the night before, is bright and energetic as he greeted his friends, Krisyeol.
"Good morning!!!"
Krisyeol winced at the loudness of his voice. Chanyeol, who was half asleep, woke up because of Luhan. He whined at being deprive of his much needed sleep. Kris glared at Luhan for upsetting his boyfriend.
"Lower your voice, Luhan. Not everyone is as cheerful as you in the morning, you know."
Chanyeol nod in agreement to his boyfriend. Luhan rolled his eyes at them.
"You probably will be cheerful too if you guys don't stay up late, having ."
Chanyeol blushed. Kris ha a tinge of pink on his face but was glaring at Luhan nonetheless. Luhan just laughed at them. Chanyeol glared at Luhan.
"Oh yeah? You and Kai do too!!"
Luhan blushed. 
"S-shut up!! We don't do it every single night like you, you couple!!!"
Chanyeol blushed and whined to Kris about how Luhan's bullying him.
"Krease!! Luhan's bullying me!!"
Kris sighed and wrapped his arms around Chanyeol's figure. He turn to Luhan with a stoic face.
"Don't bully Yeollie, Luhan."
Luhan rolled his eyes then glared at Kris.
"Whatever. And hey! I'm older than you!!"
Kris smirked at Luhan. 
"You don't look like it though, Lulu."
Chanyeol giggled from his spot in between Kris' arms. Kris was smirking at Luhan. Luhan was red from both anger and embarrassment of using his childhood nickname.
"Shut up! Don't call me that!!"
Kris wanted to tease Luhan some more but was elbowed by Chanyeol.
"Stop teasing Luhan hyung Kris. Its not nice."
Kris grunted but let it go. Luhan stuck his tongue out at him and smiled at Chanyeol. Chanyeol grinned and drag them both inside their first class.
But as they were walking down the hall, they saw Kai and the school's queenka , Hara, talking by Kai's locker. Krisyeol looked at Luhan, checking if he was feeling jealous or anything. He doesn't look like he is. Cause he isn't. Nope. Xiao Luhan is not jealous. He trust Kai and believes that they are only talking, nothing more. But this little belief if his shattered when Hara leaned in towards Kai and kissed him. And Kai didn't push her away. Luhan felt himself broke. Kris gritted his teeth. He might sometimes dislike Luhan, but in truth he's his best friend and Luhan doesn't deserve to be treated that way. Chanyeol went closer to Luhan and pulled him away from the sight. He called out to his boyfriend when Kris was refusing to move. Kris grunted but followed. Luhan was trying not to cry, which was impossible cause he's already bawling his eyes out. Chanyeol led him to the nearest washroom to wipe and wash his face. Luhan went to the sink and washed his face with cold water while Chanyeol grabbed a face towel from his backpack. He offered it to Luhan who gratefully accepted it. They stood there for a good minute till Luhan finally talked.
"Thanks Chanyeol."
Chanyeol step closer and hugged him. Luhan automatically hugging back.
"No worries hyung. We're friends.... About Kai..."
Luhan shook his head, indicating he doesn't want to talk about it just yet.
Chanyeol chuckled a bit and pulled away.
"Arasso. But you'll talk to us about it sometime, right?"
Luhan gave Chanyeol a smile and nod. Chanyeol grinned and took his hand, leading him out.
"Good. Now let's go. Before my boyfriend thinks you're me."
Luhan laughed at that. Sure enough, Kris was by the door, waiting for them. He would have glared at Luhan for keeping his boyfriend all to himself but held back after seeing Luhan's red eyes. He just gave him a smile and ruffled his hair, making Luhan whine and glare at him. Kris just smirked before grabbing Chanyeol's hand.
"Let's go. We're late. First bell already rang."
He glared at Kai's direction one more time before dragging both Luhan and Chanyeol away. They were late of course, but the teacher let it slide. They're his best students after all. Luhan in a deep breathe before walking down to his seat, next to Kai's chair. Kai greeted him with a bright smile. He smiled half heartedly. Krisyeol was watching them or more like glaring at Kai, which puzzled the latter. 
"Why are they glaring at me?"
Luhan only shrugged at a response. Kai frowned. 
'Luhan's not usually like this.'
He wanted to ask him what the problem was but..
"Hey-"
But he was cut by the teacher wanting to start the lesson. All through out their class, Luhan was truing not to pay attention to Kai at all. And it worked..
'I guess.'
Luhan thinks. He bolted out of his seat as soon as the bell rang. He sprint out of the classroom followed by Krisyeol, leaving a confuse Kai behind. 
'What the ?!'
 
=========================
Ok..this is boring as hell..just was I thinking when i was typing this..anyways..this chapter will have a second part....sorry for boring the life out of you..:(

 

 

 

Spaghetti
  • Kai: Oh, you’re straight? So is spaghetti until it gets hot.
  • Chanyeol: Are you suggesting we boil heterouals.