........don't know?...

Kaihan One Shots

 

'Damn..'
Kim Jongin a.k.a Kai, was on the other side of the practice room,talking to Taemin, when he caught a glimpse of his oh so y boyfriend a.k.a Xi Luhan. (Is it Xi? Cause some people say it is..)
They were asked to perform MAXSTEP for the next SMTOWN concert that will take place in Vancouver, Canada. (I just really want it to happen so bad >.< )
So here they are,practicing together with their sunbaes, Hyoyeon, Henry, Taemin and Eunhyuk. They just finished round 1 of practice and they were sweaty as hell. Eunhyuk told then to rest for a bit, which brings us to the current situation at hand. Kai watch on as his boyfriend's shirt cling onto his body due to sweat. Kai could make out the slightly toned abs that Luhan has. Seeing all that sweat on Luhan, made Kai think of different scenarios that could make Luhan sweat like that. He wasn't even paying attention to Taemin anymore.
'Ffuuucckkk...that's just fffuuucckkiinn ssseexxuy!!' 
 He was pulled out of his thoughts when Taemin spoke up.
"Wow..Luhan hyung's just ....wow.."
Kai looked at his best friend.
"What?"
Taemin looked at him.
"Oh nothing..its just that Luhan hyung's cute but definitely y at the same time." 
Kai raised his eyebrow at his hyung.
"And why are you complimenting Luhan hyung like that? Last time I checked you were with Minho hyung."
Kai might not show it, but he's a bit worried. Taemin might look angelic but he's not really one. When Taemin finds someone attractive or able, he'll have that person, regardless if he's in a relationship or not. Or if the person has a girlfriend/boyfriend. Not that Taemin knows that. 
Taemin shrugged.
"I'm just saying. An you said it yourself, I'm with Minho hyung.Besides.."
He looked at Kai knowingly.
"You'd kill me if I touch him anyways."
Kai,who just drank some water, started coughing. Taemin laughed and pat his back, waving off the worried aces of the other artists, especially Luhan. Once Kai was fine, he turned to Taemin with round eyes.
"W-what do you mean by that, h-hyung?"
Taemin rolled his eyes.
"Oh please. Don't bother to hide it. I know you guys are in a relationship."
He stood up just as Eunhyuk calls all of them. He helped Kai get on his feet before whispering.
"And a piece of advice, if you guys decide on having in the washroom again, the least you can do is lock the door. People are going to get scarred for life!"
Taemin pulled away with amusement evident on his brown eyes. Kai was red as a tomato, causing the others to worry *ahem*Luhan*ahem*.
"Jongin ah,.you okay?"
Kai looked at him and smiled.
"I'm fine, Luhan hyung."
"Sure?"
Kai gave him a reassuring smile.
"Yup!"
 
Practice ended. Eunhyuk told  them to go home and rest,before leaving with Hyoyeon and Henry. Kai was still inside the practice room,packing his stuff,with both Luhan and Taemin waiting for him. Just as he zipped up his bag,Taemin came over and leaned closer to Kai's right ear,unaware of deadly glares Luhan sent his way.
"Hey, remember my advice. No in the building. Or at least make sure to lock the door."
He cracks up just as Kai's face turn red. Luhan was watching them curiously, a bit jealous as to how close Taemin is to his boyfriend, thus why he's glaring at the boy now.
Taemin glanced at Luhan and smiled mischievously. He fixed his sports bag before kissing Kai's cheek. The latter's eyes widened. Luhan's jaw tightened, hands forming into fists.
Taemin silently chuckled.
"Bye guys~"
And he was out the door. Kai was still standing there, dumbfounded but was figuring out as to why his hyung did that and then it clicked. He turned around and sure enough,his boyfriend was there,glaring at him. Luhan glared some more before stomping out of the practice room. Kai quickly ran after him.
"Luhan hyung!"
In just a few seconds, he was able to catch up to him. But the latter was ignoring him. He sighed before moving in front of Luhan,completely stopping him from moving further. Luhan gave him a cold stare,making Kai gulped.
"What?"
Kai shuddered a bit. Luhan's voice laced with acid sends shivers down his spine. He took a deep breathe before explaining.
"You do know that Taemin hyung and I are just friends right?"
Luhan scoffed.
"Right! I saw talking to him earlier and you were blushing!!"
Kai opened his mouth to speak but was cut off when Luhan spoke again.
"And friends don't just kiss their friends in front of their boyfriends!!"
Kai blinked a few times before grinning.
"Aigoo~ my baby's jealous~"
Luhan flushed,both from the pet name and accusation(?). He quickly shook his head.
"Am not!!"
Kai chuckled before hugging Luhan. The latter squirmed,wanting to be free but Kai has other plans. He waited till Luhan relaxed. Luhan gave up and just laid his head on Kai's chest,not minding the sweaty smell.
"Listen to me,okay? Taemin hyung's just a friend,okay? And besides,he's with Minho hyung."  
Luhan looked up from his position.
"He is?"
Kai nodded. Luhan frowned.
"Then why were you blushing earlier?"
Kai blushed again. He buried his face in Luhan's hair,whispering.
"Cause he told me he saw us having in the washroom."
Luhan's face was red in an instant. He slapped Kai's chest.
"Jongin! This is why I told it was a bad idea!! But you didn't listen!!"
Kai laughed.
"I know. But its just Taemin hyung."
Luhan pouted.
"Still."
"Okay okay. Now let's go."
Kai held Luhan's hand in his as they make their way out the building. Before they reached the handle,Kai spoke up.
"Wanna do it again?"
"Jongin!!"
 
=========
I'm so sorry for not updating for quite a while....but from now on i'll TRY to update as much as i can :) and this chapter's just....idk anymore >.<