< too lazy to think of a title>

Kaihan One Shots

 

Isn't he just..ugh... >//////<
--------------------------------------------------------------
Kai smiled brightly as Luhan walk inside his room. He sat up on his bed and pat the space next to him.
"Hey. I was just wondering if you were ever going to show up."
Luhan rolled his eyes at him. He closed the door before walking closer and plopping on his stomach on Kai's bed, the latter quickly wrapping him in an embrace. Luhan sighed happily as Kai kissed his neck.
"My mom asked a favour before I left."
Kai chuckled and playfully teased Luhan.
"You're a good boy, aren't cha? Always following his elders."
Luhan lightly jabbed Kai's ribs.
"Shut up."
Kai chuckled some more before hungrily inhaling his boyfriend's scent. Luhan smells of fresh bouquet of white lilacs and something else Kai can't fully identify. 
"I missed you Luhan."
Luhan rolled over so that he was facing Kai. He rolled his eyes at him.
"We saw each other this morning Jongin ah."
Kai loves it when Luhan calls him using his real name. But he pouted nonetheless.
"I know but..can it be helped if I missed my boyfriend a lot after a few hours of separation?"
Luhan softened and smiled. He moved closer and kissed the tip of Kai's nose. 
"I guess not.."
Kai smiled and hugged Luhan tighter and burying his face on his neck.
"..especially if you have a cute, adorable boyfriend like me."
Kai snorted and pulled back and saw a smirk on Luhan's baby face. He gave him an identical smirk.
"Yes. I totally agree.."
Luhan hummed in approval, happy that Kai agreed. But then again, Kai always agrees with him. He, however, gasp when Kai rolled them over till he was on his back with a grinning Kai on top of him. He raised a questioning eyebrow at his boyfriend.
"But you're not only cute and adorable, you're also y, naughty and feisty at times."
Kai his lips in a seductive manner while staring at Luhan, making the latter blush. He wrapped his arms around Kai's neck and buried his face on the crook of his neck, attempting to hide his blush. Kai chuckled before whispering on Luhan's ear.
"Now now, none of that. I want to see."
Luhan shook his head and sunk further. Kai felt warmness on his neck as Luhan's blush deepens. He chuckled a bit more which earned him a punch to the chest by Luhan. He could hear Luhan mumbled.
"What was that, Lu? Couldn't really understand that, baby."
Luhan pulled away, looking up at Kai with a failed glare, caused by his flushed face. Kai found it adorable.
"I said I missed you too.."
Kai laughed and embraced Luhan.
"I know."
Luhan whined but still hugged Kai.
Kai buried his head on the crook of Luhan's neck. He inhaked Luhan's scent a few times before Luhan's sensitive spot, earning a moan from the latter. Luhan was quick to tilt his head to the side to give Kai more access while wrapping hai arms onto his neck. Kai nipped, bit and until a reddish purple mark could be seen. He it a few times before moving to a different spot. Luhan whined a little.
"Kai..don't leave marks..I'm going to have a hard time covering them..people will see.."
Kai pulled away from Luhan's neck after leaving two more marks before looking at his boyfriend.
"But that's the point love. For everyone to know that you're mine..."
He gave  Luhan a peck before continuing.
"And mine alone."
He possessively kissed Luhan. He nips Luhan's bottom lip before playfully swiping his tongue on said lip, asking for entry. Luhan quickly opened his mouth to give access to his impatient boyfriend. Kai's tongue quickly darted inside, exploring and tasting every nook of Luhan's mouth. Luhan moaned into the kiss and unconsciously bucked his hips to Kai. Kai moaned at the unexpected friction. He smirked when he realized Luhan must have bucked his hips unconsciously. Soon enough, they were both grinding to each other. Kai's hand slipped inside Luhan's shirt, roaming around and tweaking his s. Luhan pulled away from their kiss as he moaned. Kai moved down and nipped on Luhan's collarbone. He pulled away and started ing Luhan's shirt, tossing it aside after. He went back to that pale, creamy smooth skin. Luhan was arching up to Kai. Kai's left hand was playfully pinching and twisting Luhan's while his right hand trailed down to his stomach towards the waistband of his jeans. Luhan could feel Kai grinned as he cupped Luhan and feel the hardness of Luhan's . Just as Kai was about to pull the zipper of Luhan's jeans, a knock came to their door.
It was Kris.
"Guys, I don't care what you're doing in there, but you promised to hang out with us."
Both Luhan and Kai groaned. Kai grabbed the pillow and threw it, hitting the door. 
"Way to Kris!"
 
 
------------------------
Yeah..sorry for not updating in a while..i've been busy with school especially since finals are close.. So i'll try to update as soon as I can..thanks for reading this chapter! :)  
 
 
 
tumblr_mmzyspMlla1qk1xo0o1_500.jpg
 
tumblr_mm9ovq69aE1rub8yto1_500.pngtumblr_mm9ovq69aE1rub8yto2_500.pngtumblr_mm9ovq69aE1rub8yto3_500.png
 
 
tumblr_mm9ovq69aE1rub8yto4_500.png