Chapter 4 part 2

Kaihan One Shots

 

Hello~ 
Anyways, here's the part 2 of Chapter 4 
Hehehe please keep your expectations low :3
And im sorry for not updating for so long!! :( 
sorry!! Anyways..pic not mine 
-------------------------
For the next three days, Luhan had been avoiding Kai, which frustrates the latter to no end. Whenever Kai plans on cornering Luhan to demand some answers, KrisYeol would always be there, guarding Luhan. They would have this identical glares on their faces and would drag Luhan somewhere away from him. He was also disappointed when Luhan didn't do anything to stop the two. Instead, he would have this broken look on his face. Kai's heart breaks every time he sees Luhan in that state. And now he's saying the same expression again.  But before he can even approach him, Luhan stood up from his seat and walked away. Kai just stood there, blinking his eyes like a fool. He gritted his teeth and left the classroom.
'Something's wrong and I'm going to find out what.'
He went to his locker and dumped his stuff inside. He looked around the hall in hope of finding KrisYeol. He spotted them making out by Kris' locker. He closed his locker and approach the two. When he was close enough, he cleared his throat to gain the attention of the intimate couple. They broke apart and turn to look at Kai's direction. Kris glared at him before turning his body to fully face him. 
"What do you want?"
If Kai wasn't Kai, he would have been intimidated by Kris' tone and superior height. But after years of knowing the guy, he guessed he was used to it. Plus, Kim Jongin isn't intimidated by anything. Maybe.
"I want to know why Luhan keeps avoiding me."
Chanyeol moved to stand by Kris' side, scowling at Kai. 
"Why ask us? Why not ask Luhan himself?"
Kai gritted his teeth in annoyance.
"If I could do that, I would have. But I can't do that, can't I? Seeing he's avoiding me and all."
Kris smirked at that.
"You deserve it anyway, after what you did."
Before Kai could ask him what he means, Kris had grabbed Chanyeol's hand and together, they left Kai both frustrated and curious. Kai wanted to punch the wall by now. Then Kris' words echoed in his head.
'What does he mean 'after what I did?' '
He gritted his teeth again and walked down to his class.
 
-After School-
 
Kai was waiting for Luhan by his locker, hoping to talk to Luhan. As he was waiting, he felt two arms wrapped themselves around his waist. He turn around, thinking it was Luhan but it wasn't. It was Hara. 
"What do you want, Hara?"
He immediately pulled Hara's hands away from him. Hara pouted but smirked and tried to pull Kai into a hug. Kai moved away and crossed his  arms. Hara giggled at his actions. 
"Of course I'm here to comfort you oppa."
Kai glared at her. 
"And why is that?"
Hara giggled and lean back so that her back was against the lockers. 
"Oh nothing~.."
Kai narrowed his eyes.
"..just that your boyfriend's avoiding you."
Kai glared at her coldly. He move towards her an put his hands beside her head, caging her.
"Yeah, he is. Care to share any information that you have?"
Hara just giggled and circled her arms around Kai's neck, making them look intimate. Kai ignored that little fact, wanting to gain information from her. Hara leaned closer till was right beside his ear and whispered.
"Its because he saw our little kiss."
She pulled back in time to see Kai's eyes widen. He turn his head to look at Hara. 
"You planned that out didn't you?"
Hara giggled and ducked around Kai, happily dancing around. They were now alone since most of the student body population went home or hang out with friends. Or maybe their girlfriend/boyfriend. Which Kai can't do right now cause a.) Luhan's avoiding him and b.) cause he's confronting Hara about said boyfriend. Hara turn her attention to him again.
"Of course I did oppa."
Kai glared at her.
"Why?!"
Hara's once angelic (i don't think so) turned cold. Kai blinked at that.
"Why?! Cause he doesn't deserve you!! That doesn't deserve you!!"
Kai  glared at Hara fiercely and grasped her shoulders tightly.
"Never and I mean never call Luhan names."
Hara laughed menacingly and freed herself from Kai's hands. 
"Its the truth Kai. He's a . He seduces every guy he sees. He deceives everyone using his baby like face."
Kai punched the locker next to him. His eyes burning with fury. His body shaking because of rage.
"LUHAN IS NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING LIKE THAT!!"
"YES HE IS!! HE STOLE YOU FROM ME!!"
Kai was dumbfounded.
"W-what..?"
Hara was now on the verge of crying.
"He stole you from me! We were okay until he showed up! Until he seduces you and took you away! You broke up with me and got together with him!!"
Kai shook his head.
"We were over Hara. You cheated on me. Luhan helped me when I was moving on."
Hara frantically shook her head in denial. She practically shove herself to Kai, clinging to him as if her life depended on it.
"I regretted them all oppa! It was a mistake!!"
Kai pushed her away, eyes staring coldly at her.
"Its too late Hara. You're too late."
Hara shook her head furiously and tried clinging to Kai once more.
"NO OPPA!! I LOVE YOU!!!"
Kai moved away from her and shoved her away. He moved to his locker and slammed the door. He turn his back to her and started to walk away but not before telling the sobbing Hara this;
"I may have at some point adored you but that was now part of the past. I love Luhan. And it won't be changing for a long, long, LONG time."
He heard a gasp and snapped his head forward. There, in front of him, stood a tear eyed Luhan. His eyes widen.
"Luhan.."
Kai tried to walk closer to him but upon seeing this, Luhan bolted, away from it all. Kai dashed after him. For a petite body, Luhan was fast. Kai had to work hard to catch up to him. Once he was close enough, he grasped Luhan's arm, effectively stopping from running any further. But that didn't stop Luhan from struggling against his hold. Kai kept his grip firm and strong.
"Luhan...listen to me."
Luhan  shook his head. He didn't want to deal with Kai right now... Kai didn't give up. He pulled Luhan towards him and envelope him into an embrace, holding him as close and as tight as possible without crushing his petite form. Luhan struggled for a few seconds before completely stilling inside Kai's arms. Kai heaved a sigh of relief and started talking.
"Lu..listen to me okay?"
He felt Luhan nod and so he continued. 
"Hara meant for you to see that kiss. I didn't even know you were there. She..she wanted us to break up. So she did that. She thought that if you hate me, I'd get back together with her. But you know I won't. You know that right?"
Luhan merely nodded. Kai thought Luhan doesn't fully understand him, so he continued.
"I love you Luhan."
Luhan pulled away a bit and stared up at him. Kai could see the trail of tears on his angelic face. Even after crying, Luhan still looks beautiful. 
"I know. And I love you too."
By now, his face was beet red. Kai chuckled and leaned down to peck Luhan. He pulled back with a small frown etched on his handsome face.
"Then why are crying baby?"
Luhan's face turned redder and he resumed his former position of burying his face in Kai's chest. He quietly mumbled but was loud enough for Kai to hear.
"Cause I..never mind..its stupid.."
Kai untangled his arms around Luhan and cupped his face, forcing him to face him.
"What is it? You can tell me.."
He stared at Luhan's brown doe eyes and bumped their foreheads together. Luhan, knowing that Kai isn't going to give up, sighed and took a deep breathe before continuing.
"Cause I was so stupid for ever doubting you..its just that..I got..."
He stopped and attempted to bury his burning face in Kai's chest. But Kai held his face firmly. He has a fairly good idea as to what Luhan was getting to but he wanted to hear it from Luhan himself.
"Come babe. You can tell me. Actually no. You HAVE to tell me~"
Luhan whined and pouted. 
"You're no fair Jongin."
Kai just smirked and waited for Luhan to say it. Luhan glared at him.
"I was jealous okay?!"
Kai lean in closer.
"I know."