Beatles Code 2

Kaihan One Shots

 

 
Sorry for the late update..I was busy focusing on something else so I'm sorry ..
======================
As soon as we reached the dorm, I pushed Jongin off my lap and bolted. I'm sure the others are looking at me weirdly, but who cares?! I have a freaking hard on that I need to take care off and its all thanks to Kim Jongin. I made it in mine and Lay's shared bedroom in just five minutes. I made sure to lock the door before going to the bathroom. I locked that too.
'Better safe than sorry. I'm sure they're going to tease me about it later, if they find out.'
I stripped my clothing and turn the cold shower on. I shivered as drops of icy cold water hits my body. I sighed contentedly. That is until I remember the reason why I'm taking a cold shower. I looked down, and what do you know? I still have a freaking hard on! 
'Ugh! Damn you Jongin!'
I quickly made work to relieve me of my discomfort. 
 
I got out of the shower with a towel wrapped on my head. As I was drying my hair, I noticed that the dorm's fairly quiet.
'Huh? Where's the others?'
He went out of the room.
"Guys?"
No answered him. He frowned. But then a voice behind him, startled Luhan.
"They went out to grocery shop."
Luhan let out a scream, his habd clutching his chest as he turn around. It was just Kai.
"What the hell Jongin?! Are you planning on giving me a heart attack?!"
Kai sheepishly smiled.
"Mianhe hyung. I didn't know you'd be this jumpy."
Luhan rolls his eyes.
"Who wouldn't be?"
Kai chuckled then stopped. He looked at Luhan. Luhan feeling the heavy stare asked.
"What?"
"I'm just trying to figure out as to why you had to leave the van quickly."
Luhan blushed, recalling why. Kai caught it and decided to pry.
"And why are you blushing?"
Luhan shook his head.
"Aniya. And I just really wanted to take a shower. Yeah."
Kai raised a suspicious eyebrow at him.
"Really?"
Luhan frantically nod his head.
"Yeah. Now if you'll excuse me."
He hastily made his way to the kitchen, thinking that Kai would probably give up on being curious now. 
Wrong.
He followed Luhan to the kitchen where the latter was gulping down a glass of cold water. He watched as the cold water that escaped his lips traveled down his throat, enticing him, tempting him to just the expose skin of Luhan's neck.
'.. Keep your cool,Kim Jongin.'
Kai took a deep breathe to calm himself. Luhan, being the oblivious deer that he is, just continued on drinking his water in such a seductive(?) way. 
"Aahh. So refreshing!"
He put the glass down the sink and turned to Kai. 
"Kai?"
Luhan furrowed his eyebrows in worry when he saw Kai,just standing there with dazed look on his face, his eyes somewhat glossy. But the thing that sent shivers down Luhan's spine was the look Kai was giving him. A look that a predator would give to his prey. 
'. Why is he looking at me like that? Unless he..nah..Kai's just being Kai..yeah..that mist be it..'
He gulped when he noticed that Kai started to advanced in on him. Luhan cautiously backed away, still facing Kai. Kai just walked closer to Luhan.
'!'
Luhan curses when his back hits the kitchen counter. Just as he was about to move away, two arms were beside his body at once, trapping him, preventing any attempts on escaping. Luhan gulped once again,his heart beating erratically.
"Luhan hyung.."
That husky voice made Luhan repressed(?) a shudder.
"Look at me Luhan hyung.."
He hesitantly looked up at the owner of that oh so y voice, but instantly regretted it. Luhan immediately started to feel hot from the lust and want shown in the younger's eyes. 
'Fucck...'
Kai himself was feeling the hardness in his pants, courtesy of Xi Luhan.
He his lips and smirked as ge saw Luhan's eyes follow his actions. He leaned in closer to Luhan's face and was rewarded with a blush. He watched as those pink lips opened but was a bit annoyed when his hyung voiced out a protest.
"K-k-kai-i.."
"What is it hyung?"
Luhan looked away.
"You're too close."
I grinned at him.
"I think that's the whole point hyung."
Before he could say anything else, I crushed my lips with him.
 
My eyes widened as Kai crushed his lips with mine. I was frozen. I couldn't really comprehend what was happening. But I was brought back to reality when Kai's lips put a bit more pressure on mine, prompting me to kiss him back, which I gladly did. I wrapped my arms around Kai's neck and closed my eyes, enjoying the way his mouth feels against mine. I can feel how his arms made their way to my waist, hugging me close to him. I gasped as cold fingers traced the skin underneath my shirt. Kai took this opportunity to slipped his tongue in my mouth. I moaned as his tongue explored my mouth and teased my tongue. We pulled away as air became an issue. I was panting hard, trying to catch my breathe, with my eyes casted down on the ground, embarrassed to even look him in the eye. I can hear him pant clearly beside me, his arms still wrapped around my waist, same as my hands on his neck. I made a move to remove them but was stopped by Kai's hand.
This made me look at him. He smiled at me and pulled me closer, leaning down to whisper on my ear,
"I've always like to Luhan hyung."
'Okay. Now I think I'm dreaming.'
 
 
So I decided to tell Luhan hyung I like him and of course I expected him to say that he likes me back. And guess what? He..
 
 
....pushed me away. 
'Wae??!! T^T I thought Lulu hyung likes me?!'
I look up just in time to see his red face before he hid behind his hands. 
"Luhan hyung.."
I tried to pry his hands away from his face but he kept on struggling. So I decided to just hug him instead, he's still struggling though. I tighten my hold on him until he stay stilled, which he did.. After 5 mins or so...
Luhan still has his face buried in his hands. I slowly loosen my hug and made us sit on the floor, my back leaning against the cabinet. 
I took a deep breathe before sharing what I was thinking.
"I really like you,you know. At first I thought that this crush thing on you is pointless, since you might not feel the same way. But then I thought, Why not? There's no harm in trying."
I paused as when I felt Luhan moved. I looked down as saw that his hands were not covering his face anymore. I smiled as he slowly and shyly wrapped his arms around my torso. I rested my cheek on his head before continuing.
"And so I did. I decided to know what will happen if I..you know.tease you a bit..."
His head shot up at that, his slender finger jabbing my chest.
"So you WERE really doing those on purpose, you brat!"
I laughed at the cute expression he was showing and the his cute little actions. I grab both his hands and pinned them by his sides. I leaned in closer and captured his lips in a passionate kiss. I slowly let go o his hands when I felt him respond back,wrapping them on his waist instead,his arms around my neck. I pulled away from the kiss only to latched on his milky white neck. His hands instantly combed through my hair,making me hum in approval. I bit and on his neck harder, earning a moan from him. I pulled away to look at my work. A big purplish mark was very visible on Luhan's neck,in between his shoulder blades. I smirked. I focus on my attention on Luhan again.
"You haven't answered me yet,you know."
He looked at me then blushed. I cooed at his cuteness and hugged him close.
"Come on Luhan hyung. Answer me."
He buried his face on my chest and started mumbling something i couldn't understand. I pulled away a bit and cupped his face that was already red as a tomato.
"What?"
He took a deep breathe and looked at me straight in the eye.
"I like you too,Jongin. Heck I might even love you ,you bra-"
I quickly crushed my lips with him,with Luhan eagerly kissing back. I pulled away and put my forehead on his, a big smile on my face.
"You're mine now Luhan."
He blushed and lightly slapped my chest.
"Yah! I'm still your hyung,so add hyung to my name!"
I chuckled. He's just too cute!
"Get use to it cause I'm going to call you that from now on,Luhan."
He was still blushing but he was smiling while nodding. Just as I was about to leaned in for a kiss, the front door opened with Chanyeol hyung shouting "We're back!" that echoed throughout the dorm. I groaned in annoyance.
"ers."
Luhan giggled. I turn to him with a smirk. 
"Don't think this over babe."
 
======================
Sorry...i was distracted while writing this...