Beatles Code

Kaihan One Shots

 

I watch on as Jongin dance to our song, "Baby don't cry", and now, I'm thinking that it may have been a bad idea to let him dance that. I mean, he's great, yeah.. But that's not really the issue..
'Fffuuuccckkk.... He's really skilled.. And ing seductive!'
I tried looking away so many times, but can't will myself to. 
', Jongin...'
I'm trying so hard to not my lips in a lustful way, no matter how much i want to.Mind you, we're filming here. I can feel my pants tighten up a bit. I know I'm not suppose to feel this way towards my dongsaeng, but I just can't help it! And its not like Kai's helping either. If you ask me, I think he's trying to seduce me! But then again, it's Kai we're talking about here. He's always out to seduce everyone. Everyone except our fellow members, of course since they're taken. Did I mention that? No? Oops. Anyways, yeah, all of EXO members are in a real relationship with one another, SuDo, Baekyeol, KrisHun, XiuTao and ChenLay. Well, everyone except me and Jongin. Although, I'm inlove with the guy, Jongin's just ing oblivious to it!
I was brought out of my musings when I heard clapping. I focused my attention back to what's currently at hand. Jongin's done with his small dance. I quickly and discreetly looked down to check. No visible hard on.
'Phew~ '
I smiled at him as he sat down. We laughed as both Chen and Chanyeol danced. But wen it was time for the two other hosts to dance, we all burst out laughing hilariously. It was so funny that I laughed so hard, almost to the point that I peed my pants. But thankfully, that didn't happen. I had almost forgotten about Jongin's y dance and my not so hard on(?). Keyword: ALMOST. But Jongin just had to sensually ran his hand down my thigh. I looked at him in surprised and utter shock, but since we were still filming, I quickly put a smile on my face. I moved towards him and angrily whispered. 
"Jongin! Your hand please!"
He "innocently" smiled and apologized, removing his hand, slowly.
"Sorry hyung."
After that, everything went on smoothly. 
 
 
After bowing to our sunbaes, we quickly made our way out of the studio, with our manager and Suho in front. Jongin and I were the first ones on the van. We sat at the back, Chen and Chanyeol in front of us and Suho sitting beside the manager. Out manager turned back to us all, grinning.
"That was a success guys. You've done well."
We all cheered, shouting "Thanks" to our manager. He laughed before driving off,back to our dorm since this was the only schedule we have. Well, for the five of us anyways. The others are in practice and won't be back till 7:00 tonight. I was looking out the window when I felt a tug. I look to my right to see Kai sheepishly grinning. 
"What?"
He smiled wider.
"I want to lie on your lap, Luhan hyung."
My eyes widen. I almost screamed.
"B-bwoh?!"
Suho turn to look at us from the front, a pleading smile on his face.
"Luhan hyung, Chen and Chanyeol are asleep. So please be quiet, okay?"
I gave him an apologetic smile before turning back to Kai. I whispered.
"Why?!"
He just shrugged and just promptly lays his head on my lap. I tired to fight off the blush that was quickly spreading. I poked his cheeks.
"Yah! Get off!"
Still whispering. He just looked at me straight in the eyes before stating;
"Why? I'm comfortable here."
And closed his eyes. I was still blushing but decided to ignore him instead. I look up just to see Suho wriggling his eyebrows at me. I quickly looked away. As my previous blush fades, it was replaced by a new one. 
There, lying on my lap comfortably was Kim Jongin. And he's breathing hotly right in front of my crotch. I would have tried moving but that might wake him up.
'..i'm getting arouse by this! If he doesn't wake up soon...'
So I painfully wait for Kim.ing.Jongin to wake up.
 
Kai's POV:
 
'Kekekke. Looks like my plan's working~'
 
===============
Should I make a second chapter for this? ...