"Why are you not wearing pants?"

Kaihan One Shots

 

The sun's rays made its way through the curtains, effectively waking up Kai, the sleeping brunette on the bed. He groan but never opened his eyes. He started to roam his hand, looking for the bed's other occupant. But to his dismay, the other side of the bed was empty. He opened his eyes and sat up. His eyes scanned the room for his lover. But he was nowhere to be found. Just then, running water could be heard from the door connected to their bedroom. Kai stood up and got dress. He went out of their room and went to the kitchen. He opened a cupboard and grab the cereal box. He stopped in front of the fridge and grab the carton of milk. He sat on the dining table, eating while waiting for his boyfriend to finish showering.
'Hmm.. We should probably do some grocery shopping. We're almost out of food and other necessities.'
He stood up and grab a pen and paper before sitting back down, pen already to be use.
'Hmm.. Let's see. Milk is one.'
His eyes scanned their kitchen.
'Fruit bowl's empty. I need more of my cereal. I wonder if-'
Running footsteps could be heard coming towards the kitchen. Kai was still adding things on their shopping list and didn't bother looking up, even when asking his lover.
"Hey Lu. We have to do grocery shopping after we get off work. Is there something you want to buy?"
Luhan, who was poise on the kitchen counter, looked thoughtful. 
"Not really. Wait. Yea there is. Mint flavoured ice cream."
Kai chuckled. Luhan loves mint ice cream and would always ask for it. He look up from his shopping list and turn his head towards Luhan, only for his jaw to drop. His mouth became dry he suddenly felt hot. There, leaning on their kitchen counter was Luhan, his Luhan, wearing a black wife beater with only his briefs covering his lower half. His pale creamy, smooth legs exposed for Kai to drool over and long to. Kai could also trace the outline of Luhan's on his underwear. Kai was zoning out, admiring his boyfriend's perfect figure. Luhan had to call him over and over to gain his attention again.
"Kai? Kai? Jongin!!"
Kai jerked back to reality. He took a shaky breathe to calm his himself.
"Y-yeah?"
Luhan chuckled, making Kai's insides warm, his stomach doing summersaults. 
"You were zoning out."
Kai blushed a bit. He cleared his throat before asking Luhan.
"Lu?"
"Hmm?"
"Why are not wearing pants?"
Luhan chuckled, feeling embarrassed. 
"That's.. I couldn't find them."
His face turn completely red. Kai lost it. He couldn't control his hormones when it comes to Luhan. He slowly approached Luhan. 
"Kai?"
He trapped Luhan in between his arms. He neared his face to Luhan's ear, whispering hotly against his ear.
"You're making me go crazy, Lu."
Luhan gulped, knowing what's going to happen next. He tried to push Kai away. Kai, seeing this immediately thew Luhan over his shoulder and proceeded to their room. Luhan was hitting Kai's back while shouting.
"Kai! Put me down! We don't have time for this! I'll be late to work!"
Kai chuckled and opened their bedroom and threw Luhan on the bed. He climbed on top on Luhan before answering his earlier protests. 
"My dad owns the company Lu and he likes you very much. And we always have time for this."
He move his face closer to Luhan.
"Plus, you started it."
 

 

Credits to gifs' owners

tumblr_mkxnch8XKW1qer4e2o1_500.png

tumblr_mkxnch8XKW1qer4e2o2_500.png