Nosy Managers

My One Year Deal

*Seung HaNeul's POV* 

 

When I woke up I was facing the window again and SooHyuk’s arm still resting on my waist. I turned my head to find Soo Hyuk still sleeping and in a beautiful position. Really? He was seriously born to model. I sighed turning back to the window and pulling the covers up.

“Hmm…” SooHyuk muttered in a husky sleepy voice. I shivered turning half towards him.

“SooHyuk~” I whispered. “…SooHyuk~”

“…Hm?” He moved his head a bit.

“When do you plan on getting up?”

“…Never…” SooHyuk managed, barely awake. 

“Are you just going sleep all morning?” I asked smiling.

“Ye,” he answered, pulling me across the space between us, until my back was to his bare chest. My eyes widening in alarm. “Go back to sleep. It’s too early to wake up,” he ordered tightening his grip on my waist and resting his chin on top of my head.

“SooHyuk?” I called after I had gotten comfortable.

“Hm? I felt rumble through his throat.

“Kamsahaeyo.” There was a pause like his sleepy brain was trying to think.

“For what?” SooHyuk questioned his voice still thick with sleep.

“For letting me hug you last night and taking me out to eat and paying-”

“Oh… that? No problem,” his chest vibrated. “But… you have to pay me back today,” I could hear him smirking.

“Why?!” I yelled stunned. “If you wanted me to pay you back you should have let me pay for dinner!”

“Shush,” he ordered. “You can pay me back by going shopping with me to buy food and house supplies later,” the smile still in his sleepy voice.

“Oh.”

“Now sleep~” he commanded and took a deep calming breath. I released a heavy sigh before closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep. After what seemed like five minutes one of our phones went off. I waited for a moment thinking SooHyuk would do something, but it just continued.

“SooHyuk~” I whined, a little annoyed that person kept calling.

“Hm?” he sounded a little annoyed too.

“Phone.”

“Just ignore it. They will stop calling,” he sighed, adjusting his chin a bit. After he said that the phone stopped and no one else called. “See,” he said victory in his sleepy voice.

“Ye,” I whispered softly before going back to sleep. We barely closed our eyes before there were three hard knocks coming from the front door. My eyes instantly opened and I turned towards SooHyuk. He was wide awake too, his grip tightening around my waist and shifted his body in front of me protectively.

“HaNeul!”

,” I said, before I heard my manager unlocked the front door.

“,” SooHyuk breathed, rolling off the bed to stand.

“Shirt! Put on a shirt!” I whispered trying to place the pillows like one person slept there. SooHyuk was already digging in his dresser for one and trying to put it on.

“HaNeul, it looks like SooHyuk isn’t home-” my manager got out before spotting SooHyuk. “What the hell is going on?!” my manager yelled running towards the staircase.

“O-oppa!” I yelled, jumping out of bed and stopping in the middle of the stairs to the second floor before he could get there. “We were just sleeping,” I said, putting my hand on his chest.

“Sleeping? You expect me to believe you were just sleeping when I walked in and he,” my manager pointed at SooHyuk, “Had no shirt on and you were lying in bed?!”

“Ye, we were only sleeping!” I yelled over him.

“Without a shirt?!”

“It gets hot at night,” SooHyuk tried.

“I’m sure it does!” my manager glared at him.

“Oppa!” I shouted, my accent coming through.

“Why? And you barely have any clothes on too!”

“I’m not having this conversation right now! Go down stairs I need to get dressed.” I ordered running my hand through my tangled hair.

“And leave you up here with him? Aniyo.”

“You act like there are walls up here!” I yelled, sweeping my arm towards the three walled floor. “You can see up here from the kitchen!” The front door opened again and SooHyuk’s manager came running down the hall probably hearing our shouting.

“Hyung!” SooHyuk’s manager was able to get between me and my manager. “Hyung you need to calm down.” He suggested coolly.

“I’m as calm as a person can be when you find someone you are responsible for in bed together!”

“What?!” His head snapped towards SooHyuk.

“We weren’t !” both SooHyuk and I yelled together.

“But you were still in bed together!” my manager pointed at SooHyuk again.

“SooHyuk’s manager please take him to the couch. I am not having a yelling match with everyone on the staircase.” I stated walking back up the stairs to SooHyuk. I heard SooHyuk’s manager practically drag my manager down the couple of steps and towards the couch. “Mianhae, my manager is super protective and a bit of a drama king.” I apologized while running a hand through my tangled hair.

“Yah! We can hear you! Stop being so informal with him and I am not a drama king!” my manager yelled up at us.

“I know you can hear me that’s why I said it!” I shouted back, stomping on the floor once.

“It’s alright,” SooHyuk scratched the back of his head. “Let me just brush my teeth.”

“Ye.” I went to our dresser and grabbed a long sweater to put on, then rushed upstairs to the bathroom.

“Yah! Why are you both in the bathroom?!” My manager shouted.

We are brushing our teeth not making out!” I yelled down the staircase. I easily slipped past SooHyuk to grab my electric toothbrush, while he brushed his teeth. I dropped my sweater on the floor by the counter and looked at my pink face. SooHyuk finished brushing and continued his morning face routine. I went to glare down the stair case at my manager who was returned my glare.

“Done. Go finish up,” SooHyuk voice came from behind me.

“Ye,” I said between the tooth paste in my mouth. I gave one last glare downstairs then went to the sink to rise out my mouth. I looked in the mirror at my face again and my face really was puffy. Probably from dinner last night, I thought making a sad face at my refection. I did my face routine and quickly combed through my hair, then pulled on the sweater. I cleaned up everything then rushed down stairs.

My manager waited for me at the end of the stairs, still looking mad. “We need to talk.”

“I know,” I said walking pass him to the kitchen to put ice in a hand towel. When I was done I walked to the couch to sit next to SooHyuk. His manager sat to my right on the orange chair while mine sat in the tall back leather rolling chair. SooHyuk and his manager looked a little awkward with my manager’s eyes shooting daggers at them. I glared back at him while I put the ice filled towel up to my cheeks.

“Explain yourselves.” My manager ordered.

“I didn’t want–”

“We were just–” Both SooHyuk and I started at the same time.

“Minhae. You go first.” We said at the same time. We smiled at each other and I could see my manager getting angrier behind SooHyuk.

“I’ll explain,” I volunteered, knowing I could talk my manager out of his anger. SooHyuk nodded. “I didn’t want SooHyuk to freeze on the floor last night so I offered for him to come sleep in the bed he let him take from him. I was just trying to repay my Sunbae since he bought me dinner,” I explained innocently trying for big eyes.

“Why couldn’t SooHyuk just sleep on the couch?” His manager asked, seeming to not notice my efforts.

Maybe it’s the ice towel.

“Hyung, you know the couch is barely longer than HaNeul,” SooHyuk budded in. “It’s not even really a couch more like a love seat.”

“Okay, fine but why didn’t you have a shirt on, like Hyung told me?”

“Even if it is winter, the sheets get hot in the middle of the night.” SooHyuk lend across me to his manager and mumbled, “You know my sleeping preference. Lucky I even had–.”

“SooHyuk,” his manager said sternly. My eyes widened at the comment.

“Minhae.”

“HaNeul, why are you wearing summer pajamas?” my manager asked again, and I could feel all eyes in the room on my bare legs. I immediately placed the couch’s pillow on my lap while pulling my out stretched legs back towards myself.

“Yah! My eyes are up here,” I glare at each of them. “I didn’t own that many pairs of winter pajamas plus I was going to buy some here,” I explained.

“Alright, fine but we are getting you guys a new dorm immediately. We can’t have you sleeping like this again. SooHyuk, you can buy yourself a futon today so you can sleep on it until you and HaNeul move,” my manager decided. All parties seemed satisfied by what he said so I thought I was about time I ask him what has been on my mind since I sat down.

“Oppa, did you bring breakfast?” I asked sweetly.

“Ye. I got you both a fruit salad.”

“Oppa, it’s the middle of winter,” I said looking at him with annoyed eyes. “That fruit won’t be sweet.”

“Oh.”

“Its fine, you eat mine,” I said, getting up and dumping out the melting ice in the kitchen sink. “I’ll get something to eat when I go out.”   

“Where are you going now?”

“I’m going shopping with SooHyuk Sunbae,” I walked up the staircase. “For house supplies and apparently a futon.” SooHyuk following behind me.

“We will drive you,” SooHyuk’s manager offered.

“Aniyo, we can haul a taxi.”

“With all the bags? Besides taxis aren’t your style,” my manager said.

“Arasseo, you can drive us,” I gave in, reaching the dresser in the bedroom. I dug inside for a thick pair of socks, black tights, and a scarf then walked upstairs to the closet to take out my coat, a warm long sleeve and tight skirt. “I’m going to change and curl my hair, then we can leave,” I yelled downstairs before closing the door to the bathroom. I quickly changed my clothes and curled my hair with lose curls, then slide in my coat. I applied light makeup and opened the door to find SooHyuk waiting outside. “Minhae,” I mumbled slipping past him back to the bedroom. The whole way I could feel his eyes on me. I put on a ring and earrings, from my jewelry box and went back upstairs for a purse and heels. This stairs are going to be the death of me.

“Bballi!” my manager shouted.

“Ye~” I walked downstairs to him.

“You are going grocery shopping like that?”

“I am a model you. Someone might see me.”

“Mmhm,” my manager made a disbelieving face.

“Why? I can’t?” I asked. I heard footsteps on the stairs then SooHyuk was at my side in a red coat. I looked up at him, “Ready?”

“Ye.”

“Alright, let’s go,” I said walking to the front door and slipping on my chunk heels. My manager was the first out the door followed by SooHyuk’s manager. SooHyuk waited in the door way for me. He helped me up and we walked out the door, him locking it behind us.

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 

Minhae for the delay! I actually only put up a short chapter because I haven't posted in so long, but a longer one will be up next week. I am actually hanging out with my friends this summer and trying to finish summer work *sigh* >.> After I put up chapters I always read through them again and seem my mistakes so I will be editing those. Also school is going to start again, but don't worry I will still be putting up chapters just a little slower since I will only have the weekends. That means chapter will probably be up on Mondays. That gives me a few days to write a lot of chapters so I could post them periodically.

So I barely saw an article about LSH and Hara dating rumors and I have to say I am personally okay with that. Even if it is just a rumor, I wouldn't be upset if it was true. And here is what you changed into.

 

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUmeVWAYKKXE496tLCNXaimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUmeVWAYKKXE496tLCNXa p10354L_large.jpg