Photo Shoot

My One Year Deal

                     *Seung HaNeul POV*

 

"You look like you saw a ghost." I just nodded and limply followed him into the bathroom to the waiting stranger. "Seung HaNeul this is your partner today Lee SooHyuk."

"Joheunachim. Nal dolbwajuseyo." I stiffly bowed to Lee SooHyuk in shock. 

"Joheunachim." He greeted in a deep voice. 

"Lee SooHyuk is a very famous male model. You probably don't know him since you just got here." The photographer said then turned to SooHyuk. "SooHyuk this is Seung HaNeul, since your modeling company is the same." 

"Oh, well yes. I heard about her yesterday morning." 

"Today we are shooting a fragrance ad." The photographer said nodding at me. "The concept is that it last for an extremely long time, so I want you both to be lovers. First we will do a night time shoot in the bed. You guys will be cuddling and look like you can still smell the fragrance on HaNeul. When we are done it will be dawn and we only have ten minutes to get the lighting I want in the bathroom. There you will have a morning shower but the passion from the previous night will still be there so make it ual. We will start at the sink then the tub. Okay?" He said looking between me and SooHyuk. We both nodded and walked to the queen sized bed with silk sheets and feather pillows.

When I sat on it first, then SooHyuk moved to hover right over me. I tried to push the thought of the totally hot model close enough to feel his breath on my face out of my mind to focus on my job, but it was so hard to. We switched to laying positions farther up the bed, SooHyuk's face centimeters away from my and hands slowly moving down my waist. Acting like I wasn't enjoying this was no problem until I looked down into his eyes and saw an eye smile. Instantly my faced flashed red and the photographer noticed immediately. "HaNeul are you alright?" Then directed at a man standing behind him, "Open a window, the sheets are making her hot." The once again back at me, "Your face is beet red." SooHyuk pushed himself up to get a good look at your redden face, both arms caging you in. "SooHyuk, give HaNeul some room." He nodded lifting up his right arm leaving me room to escape. 

What is wrong with me?! Why am I so embarrassed? Sitting up and moving to the edge of the bed, a woman handed me a water bottle and fanned, while the makeup artist fixed whatever I messed up. "I'm fine, you don't have to fan me." I told the woman shaking my hands in front of me. I took a few sips then held the chilled bottle up to my head. The makeup artist finished and walked over to the photographer who was chewing out staff members in such rapid Korean that I couldn't keep up. I looked behind me to see SooHyuk staring at the group then turning his gaze on me. I immediately jump up and bow completely forward, "Jwesonghamnida." I said way too loud, startling the close knitted group. "I am fine now," I say in a lower voice. "We can continue." 

"Alright then lets just move on to walking up in the morning, yeah?" The photographer asked and I nodded. Staff from the group he was just yelling at, moved to the bed pulling back and throwing blankets, sheets and pillows all over the ground and floor, leaving just a royal blue silk sheet and a few pillows at the head rest. "SooHyuk get under the covers and HaNeul follow his lead."

"Ye." We both said in union. SooHyuk followed the photographer's directions, going under the sheet and laying comfortably and I followed suit. I cuddled up close to SooHyuk's left side, resting my head and arm on his bare chest and slinging a leg over his under the sheet. My closed your eyes naturally and relaxed my face into a beautiful sleeping face. I could feel SooHyuk wrap his arms around me protectively and his breath slowing.

"Good.. Good relax... Just like that." I heard in between camera snaps. We both moved slightly until the photographer said, "Okay got it. Lets move on." I hesitated moving but got up after SooHyuk's arms loosened around me. We both moved from the queen sized bed to the large bathroom. "We are going to run the shower head and you both get under it, then just continue acting y, alright?"

We both nodded our heads and SooHyuk stepped under the water's spray first helping me into the glass shower. His back was to the shower head while I faced him. My hands went to his bare chest and arm, and his to my cheek and lower back, pulling me to him. Both our faces turned to a perfect angle, catching the light, and water ran down his face. SooHyuk placed his forehead against mine, making the water ran down my face, too. I looked up at his eyes then his lips and he looked down at mine. I could feel my shirt soaked through, clinging to my . SooHyuk leaned down into my ear, "Seung HaNeul," he whispered and instantly I blushed. "Push me against the wall." I was stunned for a second but did what I were told, pushing him against the side wall and turning half way to look into the camera. 

"Perfect. Seung HaNeul, Lee SooHyuk we are done." The photographer told us. "That's a wrap! Someone get these two towel before they freeze to death!" he yelled out the bathroom, while handing his assistant the camera. I let go of SooHyuk and he moved to get out of the shower first. I followed as he grabbed my hand to help me out onto the rugs on the bathroom floor, placed there by the women holding towels for us.

"Jalhaesseoyo." Lee SooHyuk said after letting go of my hand. I could feel my face burning red as I silently bowed then grabbed my towel and dried off quickly, before going over to wardrobe where I left my backpack and clothes. I took out my day clothes from the bag and replaced it with the ones I arrived in. I went to changed behind a curtain and took off the wet shirt and underwear and put on your own. I pulled on my jeans and undershirt then my multicolored fair-isle sweater and brown ankle boots. I wrapped a long yellow knitted scarf around my neck and felt my now damp hair down. Pulling back the curtain, I slipped on my coffee colored leather backpack and made a beeline to the door.  

"Jalhaesseoyo." I said to everyone I passed, slightly bowing. "Jalhaesseoyo." When I finally made it outside the apartment my face cooled down. Why did I have to be so awkward around that mega hottie? ​I thought getting into the elevator. Wait, what was his name? Lee SooHoon? What's wrong with me that's a singer?? Getting out of the elevator and walking through the lobby. I really need to get my Korean pop culture straight before I say something wrong and a hardcore fangirl beats me to death... Lee SooHyuk! Yes, that's it! Maybe I should Google him. I thought taking out my phone and doing just that.

By the time I went outside the sun had already risen. Adults walking to work or the nearest bus stop and students walking to school in their uniforms. I wish I could wear those cute uniforms. I thought walking passed a giggling group of school girls. I was heading towards my agency's headquarters to meet up with the president and my manager to talk. I walked into the lobby and straight to the elevator, hitting the top floor going right up to the president's office. Looking back at my phone I only read his basic information without tapping any links. So he's an actor, model, and two years my senior. I went to images and viewed his most recent photos, some from dramas and others from photo shoots, and one or two he took with an older woman. Before I could tap on the story that went with the picture the elevator opened revealing the company's name in bold black print over the reception's desk. The whole floor was completely white with the furniture and art pieces black. The contrast was beautiful with the side walls being full glass looking over the block. I quickly set my phone to vibrate and put it in my backpack's front pocket. "Annyunghaseyo." I greeted, walking up to the young woman behind the desk. "I have an 7 o'clock appointment with the president." She smiled and typed in a few keys. 

"Seung HaNeul?" I nodded. "The president is waiting for you in her office. It's this way." She offered coming around her desk and leading me down the left hall. At the end was a door that she knocked on before immediately opening. "Seung HaNeul is here." She announced holding the door open for me. I bowed at her then entered the large room and she quietly closed the door.  Abstract artwork decorated the shelves and walls and gave it a clean elegant feeling. The room's color scheme was the opposite of the one outside its doors. I walked a few steps closer to them then right angle bowed to the president and my manager, "Annyunghaseyo." They both stood up and greeting me, my manager nodding his head and the president shaking my hand across her clean white desk. "Dassat dangsin-eul mannaseo." 

"Likewise. Sit down, please," she said motioning to three empty white antique chairs next to my manager's. I choose the own closest to my managers and waited for the president to sit first. 

"Kamsahamnida."  I said taking off my backpack and placing it on the floor next to my chair. There was a knock again and the receptionist opened the door for a man only a few years older than me. I stood up and bowed to him then waited until he was closer to greet him. "Annyunghaseyo." I sat down again after the man took his seat in the chair farthest away from me. Why his he sitting so far away? It's not like I am going to hit him or something. I thought staring at the man that just entered.

"Seung HaNeul," the president snapped me back to reality. "Now you know in the contract you signed their is a condition to live with your mentor. Well we assigned him yesterday and you will have to move in today." I nodded.

"Okay, that's no problem since I haven't even unpacked the room I was renting. So how do I move- wait, what!" I shouted switching to English. "What do you mean 'you found him yesterday'?" I asked looking at my manager.

"HaNeul, calm down and let us explain." he said. "You are being disrespectful to your elder." He told me in English. In a few minutes, I managed to compose myself on the outside but I was still totally freaking out inside. I looked at the president how was leaning back in her white chair.

"You're his manager aren't you?" I asked the man sitting to my right. He seemed startled from my switch from polite greeting to straight forward question.

"Yes, I am-"

"So where the hell is he?" I cut off the man to ask my manager. 

"He should have arrived at the same time as you." 

"He's here." My mentor's manager announced looking up form his phone.

"Greet him politely, HaNeul." My manager ordered me, as all stood, except the president who was still sitting comfortably her chair. There was the usual knock then the door immediately opened.

"Annyunghaseyo. I'm Seung HaNeul." I introduced myself bowing, with my now dry hair wiping down into my face. "You'll be mentoring me and we will be living together for now on. Nal dolbwajuseyo." I heard foot steps approaching me, then stop in front of me. I quickly straighten to see Lee SooHyuk standing in front of me. Omo! No way! 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 

So second chapter is finally up ^__^ Yay! Mianhae it took so long. I'm working on the next chapter right now so it should be up way sooner then this one. Also incase you forgot italics is HaNeul's thoughts and italics in quotation marks is English. This is what you changed into and I know lots of clothing changes but I would change my clothes a lot too if I was a model. Kamsamnida for reading.

 

 

tumblr_lqrt791qgb1qep5kto1_500.jpg