Lee SooHyuk Saved Me

My One Year Deal

             *Early Morning. 4:30am* 

 

 

You were late getting up.Your alarm clock on your phone was being stupid and you weren't fully used to the time changes. You had to rush to take a shower to leave on time wearing only a cream sweater, small brown skirt, black tights with uggs, and a scarf, with you long brown hair down. Dressing up when you were just going to a photo shoot was not going to happen this early in the morning. You looked at the map on your phone while trying to adjust your backpack, that was carrying your day clothes in it. Your latest job wasn't even far away from the room you were renting so how could you be so confused on were to go? You were bad with directions but not this bad, right?

You were walking down an empty street, dark because the sun was still not up. Why did they make you get up so early in the morning when the day would fit everyone so much better? I mean really you thought. Would it kill them if- then the next thing you knew you were on your . You looked up to see you have bumped into a middle aged man smelling of soju. "Oh sorry." You said standing up and bowing. "I wasn't looking where I was walking." you said bowing slightly.

The man just stared at you with a creepy smile and every alarm in your head went off. You quickly started to walk away from him looking at your phone's map. Oh come on it has to be near somewhere, you thought. Only the street lights were on and no stores were open this early. Aish! I'm so lost. Your thought were interrupted again by foot steps behind you. You turned your head a little to see the same man following you you with the same creepy smile. Of course you would be following me. Now I'm going to be late to my first job and assaulted the week I get back to Korea. Oh come on building where are you? You thought picking up your walking pace.

"Hey miss! Wait there." The man called to you. You broke out into a cold sweat.

Omo this is not happening to me! You could hear the man's pace quicken and you speed up even more, looking at your phone desperately. I can't call anyone since I don't know anyone in Seoul and by the time the police get here I could be dead. I'll call them anyway. You were about to dial in the numbers when a deep voice called to you. 

"Yaa!" Both you and the drunk stopped walking. "There you are! I've been looking for you," You turned to see a tall, thin man waving and walking to you from an intersection. The closer he got you could tell he was maybe one or two years older than you and very attractive. He wore a blue pea coat with a white dress shirt and tight black pants.

Strange handsome man who might assault me or old drunken man who will diffidently assault me? You thought glancing back at the middle aged man. I pick the handsome man. You take step towards him. When he reached you he weaved his fingers with yours and kissed you on the cheek.

"Babe I told you to wait for me at the corner." The handsome man scolded me. "Come on we are going to be late." He said leading you down the street leaving the drunken man behind. Shocked from the strangers kiss you follow him without complaint. You guys walk around a couple of corners, when he lets go of your hand. "I think we are safe." He said grinning. You just stood there for a second processing what just happen. 

"Thank you for back there..." You manage to get out. 

"No problem," he said grinning and walking away. "See you soon." His walk is so beautifully you thought as you watched the thin man turn a corner and disappear.

"Oh wait!" You yell, "Where is this place?" You ask the air. Instead of watching him walk away you should have asked for directions. You look down at your phone's GPS and saw you were right behind of the building you were looking for. Momentarily forgetting about the Stranger who saved you, you rush around the building and entered the lobby. You walked over to the elevator and rode it up to the 12th floor where you photo shoot was at. Your first shoot since coming back and you were excited but kind of nervous. You didn't know much about the shoot since you were booked last night but you did know you were going to get wet. That's why you weren't wearing nice clothes but at least no matter how lazy you dressed you always looked pretty in it. When the elevator doors opened you went the room you were told and was surprised it looked totally normal inside. A normal one room apartment with a rack of clothes in bags hanging from them, tables assorted with different equipment, wires connecting to generators, and people moving around the room with working. 

"Good morning," you said to anyone you passed by while heading to hair and makeup. "Joesonghamnida." You said bowing to the hair and makeup artist as you took your seat in the chair. 

"It most be models-late-to-work day," she said under her breath glaring at you. "First it was him now it's her, who do they think we are? Putting together everything in ten minutes..." She kept mumbling to herself. 

The other model was late too? Oh good it wasn't just me, you thought relieved. After you hair and makeup was done you headed over to wardrobe.They gave you small purple lace with a matching bra and a man's white dress shirt to wear over it. You put the ensemble on and walk to the bedroom. The only people in there we the a few light people, the makeup artist, and the photographer talking to the handsome stranger that kissed you. Immediately you stopped halfway through the door. Wait, why is he here! And why is he not wearing a shirt! I mean he looks y standing there... listening to the photographer explaining something in those tight black jeans... barely handing on his hips... Wait go back on track HaNeul! He can't be the male model, can he? Right then they both noticed you still standing in the doorway. The handsome stranger stared at you with a blank face for a second then smiled seeming to remember you. The photographer walked up to you asking if you were okay. 

"You look like you saw a ghost." You just nodded and limply followed him into the bathroom to the waiting stranger. "Seung HaNeul this is your partner today Lee SooHyuk."

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------  

  First chapter down many more to go hopefully :D Any text in italics is HaNeul's thoughts and any text italics in quotations marks is English. Please comment your thoughts I'll like to read them.