3 - jongkey and morning faces

Lost and Found

I woke up the next morning due to the noise going on outside my room. I yawned and pulled my blankets off, then opened my door to find Kim Kibum, or Key as he told us to call him, arguing with JongHyun Oppa.

"What's going on?" I asked, rubbing my eyes groggily. Key and JongHyun turned to me and Key sighed noisily before crossing his arms and looking at my brother. "I only have today off, you know...." He said and began walking to the stairs. "If you're not down in 10 minutes, I'm just leaving." He said and passed by me, flashing a small smile.

"Morning, JiHwae." And he was gone. I blinked and looked to JongHyun., who was shaking his head and muttering things about Key being so uptight.

I smiled back and waved, "Morning, Key Oppa." And then turned to JongHyun once I heard the front door close. "What's wrong, Oppa?" I asked and he replied with furrowed brows,

"Key's angry that I'm blowing off our date." Yes, my brother was homoual. It didn't bother me at all; I liked his boyfriend, Key. Mom, on the other hand had no clue, but Jonghyun had never been ready to tell her.

Anyway, it was just sad how often the two worked and barely saw each other. So, I was confused as to why my brother was blowing this off at all.

"Why are you ditching him? You never do that." I pointed out, stuffing my hands in my hoodie's pockets. He sighed and nodded toward mom's room.

"Mom's feeling too sick to take our new guest out for new clothes, but she insisted someone has to and Taemin doesn't know his way around and...well, I think you get it." I nodded as I understood. I didn't like going outside, I mean, I was home-schooled even, so the only option for Taemin getting clothes was with JongHyun.

"I'm sorry, JongHyun Oppa..." I felt guilty. He should be spending time with Key, not with Taemin. He didn't even like Taemin that much it seemed.

"JiHwae can't go with me?" A voice asked and we turned to see Taemin standing in the doorway of my brother's room. He had his head tilted a bit, his hair messy from his sleep. I swallowed hard as JongHyun stepped forward a bit. He was touchy when it came to the subject about my refusal to go out in public.

"JiHwae doesn't go outside." He said and the carpet suddenly seemed very interesting to me, my eyes moving down to trace the patterns on it.

"Oh..." Was all Taemin said. There was an awkward silence before I looked up and said,

"I'll go with him, Oppa. You go with Key." JongHyun blinked, his eyes widening as he pointed at me.

"You'll go with him? JiHwae...." He closed his mouth as I smiled and nodded.

Taemin suddenly intervened and added, "I think it'd be good for her since she doesn't go out often."

"Yeah...It'll be fine, Oppa. Don't worry." I assured him. I wanted to go if it helped JongHyun and Key and, well, Taemin wasn't bad company in my opinion. Plus, depsite how afraid I seemed by the outside, I was curious to see if any of it changed. He gave a lingering glance at me, then turned up at Taemin.

"Yah, bed-head." He said to him. "Watch her, got it? I don't want her out of your sight." He said to him. Taemin smiled a bit and nodded.

"Will do, hyung." He said and JongHyun nodded and put a hand on my head, ruffling my hair a bit.

"Be careful...and don't tell umma. I'll tell her later." He said and checked his phone. "Crap, it's almost been 10 minutes. I better get down there before he leaves me." He said and handed me mom's credit card and pinched my cheek lightly. "I'll see you later. Keep your phone on you and don't seperate! And--"

"Okaaaaay, Oppa! Go away already!" I laughed and he sighed and ran down, leaving through the front door. Taemin came up beside me and said,

"Well, just you and me, huh?" I nodded and smiled up at him. He smiled back and ran a hand through his hair. "I look like a mess, huh? Haha, sorry." I shook my head, suddenly feeling self-conscious as I didn't even brush my hair or wash my face yet.

"N-No, you probably look better then I do." I chuckled nervously.

He laughed a bit, too, and said, "I doubt that." And then headed for the other bathroom, but not before brushing his fingers against my cheek to move stray hairs from my face. I felt my heart skip a beat as he walked past me to the bathroom. Catching my breath, I shook my head and ran into my own bathroom.

I looked in the mirror and saw a frightening version of me reflecting back. "Eep!" I jumped and sighed. How Taemin could have said I looked better then him this morning was beyond me.

----------------------------------------

AUTHOR: Hey everyone! Hope you liked this chapter! Threw in some JongKey for the hell of it ;D lol.

I'm very happy to see more subscribers and commenters! I love you guys so much and your positive feedback spurs on my writing.

I'd also like to report the friend I dedicated this entire fic to enjoys it as well~ So I am a happy camper! Haha!

Anyway! I see I forgot to tell everyone what "JiJi" meant xD;

It's a Chinese word, "鸡鸡",  and means a man's...well, thing-a-ding-dong >///> LOL.

Naughty Taeminnie~ xD Okay. well stay tuned for Chapter 4! It'll be more interesting (hopefully lol)