2 - dinner for four

Lost and Found

"Oh, that's a nice name..." I said and stood up, clearing my throat. "You're soaking wet, Taemin. My brother has some clothes that might fit you. You can take a shower if you want." I said and stood up from the bed, watching as he did the same. He was taller then me by a head and was even more handsome now that he was awake and expressive.

"I'd love to, if you don't mind...It's kind of gross, being in these clothes." He said and smiled at me again. "Thanks and...sorry about this...I really--" I shook my hands at him and shoved new towels in his hands.

"Don't worry about it. I'll be right back." I smiled back at him and watched him smile and nod and walk into the bathroom. I left my room, only to be met with my brother waiting outside my door.

"Who the hell is that?" He asked questioningly and I waved a hand.

"Don't worry. It's some boy umma brought home." I said and ran past him to go into his room.

"Oh, okay, that isn't weird or anything." JongHyun said sarcastically and I could feel him watching me pull clothes from his drawers. "Hey, what are you doing?" He asked and I stood, running back into my room.

"He needs clothes! The ones he was in are wet from the rain." I said and squeaked as my brother grabbed my arm.

"Whoa, what? Not my clothes! Use yours!" He  said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Oppa, my clothes will be too small on him. Don't freak out, please, he'll be clean when he wears them." I assured him and ran inside my room before he could protest again. I walked to the bathroom and knocked. "I have your clothes, Taemin." I said and the door opened, his hand sneaking out to take it.

I smiled as he said, "Thanks~" And the door closed. I told him I'd be downstairs and he should come down for dinner. I walked out, sighing as I found JongHyun waiting by the stairs.

"You sure are warming up to this stranger just fine, JiHwae." He said cautiously and I shook my head, skipping past him to the stairs.

"Am not~ Now, hurry before umma finishes din-" A large thunder clap crashed through the house and I jumped, speeding down the stairs. "Ahh!" I shouted and I heard Jonghyun laughing.

"Shut up, Oppa!" I growled and went into the kithen to help my mother set up. I told her about Taemin and how he couldn't remember anything other then his name, and she seemed to be perfectly fine with the idea of letting him stay while he recovered.

"If you say so, umma....but what if he never remembers anything?" I aksed and she said,

"Well, then that's that." Vague answers were vague, and my mother was the master of vague answers. I sighed and looked to the door as JongHyun came in with Taemin.

"Okay, you were right, they fit him..." He said and Taemin bowed to my mother, saying his thanks and then glanced at me. He flashed that smile of his I saw upstairs and I blushed a bit, smiling back.

"My, you are handsome, just like JiHwae said~" My mother spat out and I blushed harder, looking at her, horrified.

"Aish! Umma, you're so embarassing! Taemin, I-I didn't say it like that, I mean..uhm..." But he chuckled lightheartedly. I hung my head, staring at the plate I had in my hand.

"Oh, you all must be starving! I'll go get the food!" She said and ran into the kitchen. JongHyun looked from Taemin and I, back and forth before he sighed and said,

"Okay, are you guys just gonna stand there?" He asked and came over to take the plate from me and put it down on the table. He pushed me down into a chair and motioned for the one next to me. "Sit here, Taemin. I'm sure my little sister would love to sit next to you." He snickered and I shot him a glare.

"Oppa, go help mom!" I said angirly and he winked at me, hopping away into the ktichen. Taemin, smiling ever so graciously, sat where JongHyun said to. I blushed a little again, trying to mend things over. "Mianhae...they aren't usually like this. A-And for the record, I didn't say those things about you..I mean, I did, it was just--" I was cut off by his soft laughter. It was heavenly, much like the rest of him.

But I didn'tlike the fact he was laughing at me. I pouted and said, "Oh, thanks for laughing at me..." I muttered and he shook his head, his once wet hair drying off rather nicely.

"I'm sorry. It's just...you're really cute." He said as if it were the most normal thing guys said to a girl out of the blue. Esepcially when they had just met a few mnutes ago.

"D-Don't joke, you can hurt people's feelings!" I said defensively, swatting his arm with a napkin. He laughed again and said,

"Who said I was joking?" I blinked and tried not to blush anymore, but failed as my mother and JongHyun came in with food.

"Are the two lovebirds hungry~?" OH.MY.GOD.

"Umma!" I cried, shaking my head as I rested my forehead in my palm dejectedly. Taemin and JongHyun laughed again, though I couldn't understand how my pain was their happiness.

What sadistic people I was mixed up with. Dinner thankfully went on with no more jeers about me and Taemin or thunder claps. Instead, it went on to the subject of the new guest at our table and what exactly he wanted to do.

"Are you sure you don't want us to put up notices or anything about you? What if your parents worry?" My mother asked as we ate. Taemin shook his head.

"I remember some things and other then my name, it's the fact I know I don't have parents." JongHyun and I looked up at each other, then to Taemin for a bit before going back to eating.

"Oh, my, I'm sorry, dear...." Mom said, then asked, "Well, you can stay here as long as you want. In JongHyun's room." She said happily and I heard Oppa choke on his food.

"MY room? Where do I sleep!?" He asked and she shook her head at him.

"We'll figure that out later. Anyway, what else do you remember, Taemin dear?" She asked and he thoughtfor a moment before saying,

"I can remember....other then those two things that I'm 18...that's about it." He said sadly. My mother then said,

"I see, well, take your time. You don't have to remember everything right away, dear." She assured him. He thanked her and we all finished eating after more small talk. Afterwards, mother said she felt a bit sick, so JongHyun brought her up to her room and I began cleaning the dishes.

I blinked as I saw Taemin come up beside me and start helping. "Oh, you don't have to, Taemin." I said as he gently took a plate from me and started drying it.

"No, it's the least I can do...I mean, I'll be staying here, right? I don't want to be a burden." He said and I smiled a little as we worked silently together. I finally asked,

"Should I call you Oppa?"

"Hm?" He blinked, putting the last of the dried plates away.

"Oppa...should I call you that?" I asked shyly and he chuckled and said,

"If you let me call you Jiji." I was no Chinese major, but I knew the slang well.

"Ew, that's so gross! No!" I laughed along with him as he looked down at me.

"I was kidding~ And you can call me Oppa if you want....I don't know if the title fits me that well, though." He grinned with a laugh and I shook my head, trying it out.

"Taemin Oppa...." I said and the words seeemed to fit together perfectly. "It sounds fine to me." I said and he smiled again; that smile I couldn't help but feel so safe around for some reason.

Before we could say anything else, my real Oppa came in and said, "Hey, mom wants you two to sleep now, if that's alright. Come on, Taemin, you're staying with me." He said and Taemin nodded. I asked,

"Where will you sleep, JongHyun Oppa?" He replied,

"In mom's room...on dad's old couch." He said, his words trailing off a bit at the mention of appa. I nodded, trying to ignore it and waved goodnight to him and Taemin.

"Goodnight JongHyun Oppa....Taemin Oppa..." I said and went into my room after seeing JongHyun wave and Taemin smile reassuirngly at me. I wondered how long he was staying...not that I cared. Except I did.

----------------------------------------

AUTHOR: Chapter 2 guys (:

Comment and tell me what should be done or if you liked it at all!

Don't forget to subscribe, too! ;D