10 - not yet !

Lost and Found

Warning! This chapter contains adult themes. Read at your own risk!


7:56 AM / TAEMIN'S POV

"Fine, run away. No one will care." I glared daggers into that owner of the Orphanage's back.

"I will then...This orphanage has been nothing but hell to me anyway." I said and left without a word. As I walked out, I heard her mutter in her old. aged, strict voice,

"A sixteen year old boy like you will end up dying out there. Alone." I didn't care. I took what stuff I had from my room and left that place forever. Sixteen years of my life, spent restricted, abused in that Orphanage. I wasn't staying another second.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Taeminnie, how are you feeling today?" She was beautiful. An angel, a goddess. She was everything I ever wanted: kind, motherly, graceful, and warm. As I washed the surface of the table, I smiled and nodded at her.

"Awesome, Noona~ Thanks again for helping me get this job." I grinned and she smiled so radiantly, squeezing my shoulder gently.

"Anything for you, Taemin. I couldn't just ignore you on the streets....By the way, do you have anywhere to stay?" She asked, glancing into the kitchen of the restaurant we worked at, then back to me.

I shook my head, straightening as I finished cleaning th table off for the next customers. "Not really. I use the money I get here to pay off my motel room..." I said and she looked surprised.

"A young boy like you should be living in a home. You're welcome to stay with me if you'd like. I'm rather lonely living alone, though...I do go on a few business trips for my part time...but....it's just an offer." She smiled and I blinked.

"Y-You'd do that for me, Noona?" She nodded and said,

"Of course! Maybe we should get back to work, though. The chefs look--"

"Yoona! Taemin! Stop flirting and get back to work!" The chef yelled and we blushed, looking to each other, then breaking into laughs.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I'd been living with Yoona for a year. We'd been dating for several months. She recently left for a business trip for about a week. She had business trips frequently, but I always waited for her.

I was lying across the couch, watching TV when I heard the door open. I jumped up and ran over.

"Welcome home, Noona!" I cried, my arms wide open.

"Taemin...."Her voice was dimmed. I furrowed my brows and walked over to her, pulling her closer by the hand. I frowned when I saw her wince at my actions and looked down to find bruises on her wrists and arms.

"Noona, what happened!? Who did this to you!?" I asked, my voice escalating.

"It's not important.....Just, please..." Her eyes met mine and I saw so much pain and sorrow in them. I leaned down and kissed her deeply. She returned it and we made our way to the couch, our lips never leaving the other's.

I lay her down, climbing over her as my hands traveled up and down her form. The minutes went by and clothes fell on the floor and two bodies became one. After we finished, I held her close to me, her hair as she slept, my lips softly touching her forehead, and my hands grazing over her mysterious bruises.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Slowly, as if afraid to leave that dream, I woke up. "It was just a dream..." I said, putting my arm over my eyes as I lay in bed, the morning breeze wafting into my room. "...Right?"

No, it wasn't...I knew it was true. Something had actually come back to me, but I also knew it wasn't complete. I tried to fight this feeling I had for this Yoona woman. JiHwae was who I loved....But...

I felt dirty....I felt unworthy of her. I felt like I was lying to her...and I couldn't be with her that way. I sat up, scrtaching the back of my neck as I stared out the window. "Who am I...?"


12:30 PM / JIHWAE'S POV

"Say ah~" I opened my mouth, my eyes still on my assignment as Taemin put meat into my mouth. We were seated on my bed, with Taemin lying across it and I sat against the wall. I was checking over our homework before Onew Oppa came over for our lessons and Taemin was bent on eating lunch. He fed me as I checked the homework and ate along himself.

"These are all right." I said after swallowing the meat. I giggled as Taemin lay face up on my bed, dangling a piece of meat over his mouth with the chopsticks. "What are you doing, Oppa?"

"I'm bored~ When is hyung going to be here?" Taemin had been bored since JongHyun and Key told mom we went out after curfew three days ago and she grounded us both. It was a bit scary, remembering how angry she was with us.

Nevertheless, a little punishment didn't compare to the amount of emotional freedom I gained from that night. I didn't know what Taemin and I were at the moment. After our "almost-kiss" the moment never came up again...."JiHwae-yah?" His voice brought me from my thoughts and I looked down to see he had turned to lie on his stomach and was looking at me curiously. Smiling he reached over to pinch my nose. "You were spacing out."

I swat his hand away and pouted. "All my braincells are tired because you make me check homework so much." I defended myself and he put the food on the nightstand.

"Ahh, sure, jagiya, sure~" He called me that often, but only when we were alone. "That or maybe you're daydreaming about me?" He asked cockily, sitting up and his hand snaking over to mine, his fingers massaging my knuckles. "You don't have to daydream, I'm right here, y'know~" He winked and I blushed and smacked his arm.

"Shut up, Oppa!" I chuckled and he smiled. The door suddenly swung open and Onew came in with his things.

"Annyeong my beautiful students! I heard you were grounded~" Onew Oppa laughed and eyed our joined hands. "...Is that why?"

I continued to blush and said, "N-No! That isn't why!" I stated and he held his hands up.

"Okay, okay." He said and looked at Taemin. They must have had some kind of guy telepathy,because they seemed to be talking with just their eyes, staring at each other without saying anything. I felt left out!

"Yah, what are you two doing?" I asked, looking between them. Taemin turned to grin at me and said,

"Hm? Oh, I dunno about hyung, but I was just daydreaming about you~"


-----------------------------------------------


"No homework, hyung?" Taemin asked as we finished the lesson and Onew simply started packing up. It was strange since he usually always gave us work to do.

"Uhm, about that...." He said and turned to us both, opening the door to the hallway where my mother was vacuuming. "Oh, hello, Mrs. Kim!" Onew exclaimed. My mother, who had been feeling much better over the weekend after grounding us, looked up and smiled sadly.

She put the vacuum aside and went over to hug Onew. "Oh, JinKi~ It's going to be so strange not seeing you around the house on weekdays anymore." She cried and Taemin and I looked at each other.

"Bwo? What does she mean, Oppa?" I asked my former crush, to whom I felt nothing for anymore by the way.

Onew turned to us, patting my mother's back. "I was about to tell you...I'm going to stop tutoring you here."

"What!?" I asked loudly, Taemin putting a hand on the small of my back. "Oppa, why not!?"

"He's going to be teaching at the local high school. Somewhere I just enrolled you two in~"

".............................
........................................................" A deathly silence loomed over. My mother did NOT just say she had enrolled us into school.

"Eheh, it's not like it's goodbye~ I'll be teaching you at the school now." Onew said, trying to keep things light. Pure, utter, horrible silence. Onew Oppa looked between the three of us nervously and my mother let him go, thanking him.

"See you later, JinKi. My daughter and Taemin will see you soon as well." She said and Onew awkwardly started walking away, only to stop and add,

"I-I'll just leave this here~" He said, taking out a white, fancy envelope and leaving it on the table in the hallway. He left without another word and my mother and I stared at each other. The front door shut and my mother said,

"Seeing as how you and Taemin seem so eager to be outside again, I figured you would like to go back to school. And with JinKi teaching there now, I saw the opportunity even greater." She was sincere, really hoping I'd go along. I knew she liked Onew Oppa, but she always pestered me to get back out there and go to school again.

"And with Taeminnie going with you, you'll never go anywhere alone. Please, dear, you've made it so far from what happened before...Maybe it's time you went back to school." She said. Taemin's hand pushed me a little and I frowned.

"Just think about it, JiHwae. Please." She said and sighed, walking to the vacuum to start cleaning. Taemin and I walked back into the room and I shut the door, flopping onto my bed and pulling the covers over me.

"Yah, jagiya, don't hide form this. Maybe your ummma is right." He said and I felt him sit by me, tugging at the covers. "Why don't you want to go to school, anyway? I think it'll be fun and...well, you remember what I said Friday, right? You don't have anything to be afraid of anymore." I poked my head from the covers and said,

"I know that...it's just...." I sighed and sat up, looking downcast as Taemin scoot me over so he could sit next to me on the bed. "Ugh,the main reason I don't want to go is because I'm afraid of seeing MinHo."

Taemin blinked. "Why? What'd he do to you?" He asked dangerously and I shook my head, my hand finding his and assuring him it wasn't like that.

"Nothing like that. MinHo was....and,well, I still consider him my best friend. I'm not sure if, after what I've done to him and what I said to him that night. I'm not sure he'd ever want to see me again." Taemin brought my hand into his and played with my fingers as he said,

"Hmph, well you don't need him anyway, jagiya." Pfft, was he jealous? I giggled and he raised a brow at me, pouting. "Why are you laughing?"

"You're jealous." I said and he looked appalled at the idea.

"I don't need to be! That giant is nothing against me!" He cried, trying to cover up the fact he was so obviously jealous.

"Okay, okay...I'll only go if you do." I said, pointing a finger at him. He nodded and tickled my sides, making me stifle laughs and push his hands away.

"Of course! I'd never leave you~" He said and noted how I reacted. "Omo....you're ticklish." He smirked and I bit my lip.

"N-No, Taemin Oppa, I'm--Ahh! Stop, Ahaha, Oppa!!" I screamed and we fell off the bed, Taemin still succeeding in pinning me to the floor while tickling me.

Suddenly, the walls vibrated and I heard JongHyun Oppa shouting, "Hey, you two are too loud! Keep the noise of your playtime down." He snickered behind the walls and I blushed, Taemin laughing above me. I squirmed underneath him, quite aware his hands were still against my sides.


TAEMIN'S POV

I felt her move under me noticed and looked down at her. I felt my heartbeat start racing as her eyes curiously, innocently looked back into mine. My eyes glanced over her for a moment and I noticed that cute way she blushed...My body took over for half a second as I nearly leaned down to kiss her pink, full lips, when my mind screamed,

'DON'T. Not yet....' I bit my lip and stood up, pulling her with me by the hand. "S-Sorry....Uhm, hey, let's go tell your mom about going to school!" I changed the subject from that rather heated moment and began leading her outside.

"O-Okay..." She said and I tried to not hate myself for not taking that oppotunity to kiss her. Dammit, I wanted to so bad!!

"Oppa, wait." She said and we stopped. I blinked as I looked down as she picked up the white envelope Onew hyung left behind.

"Hm? What's that?" I asked and she shrugged, opening it up. We read it over and our eyes widened.

"Onew Oppa's getting married! Omo, and in a month!" She exclaimed as we looked at the date.

I whistled a bit. "Go, hyung~ Hey, wait," I poked her cheek, smirking as she squawked in protest. "You're not upset about it?"

She blinked and shook her head, then looked down at the paper bashfully. I saw her blush again and tried to contain my desire to wrap her up in my arms and just kiss her already!! Damn you lingering teenage hormones. Leave me alone already!

"N-No...I mean. I-I have you after all...." Oh, God, she did not just say that. Gahhhhh, restrain yourself!! I chuckled, hiding my unease and took her hand in mine, feeling how perfect it seemed to fit.

"Yeah, that's true." I smiled and kissed the back of her hand. She blushed some more and smiled at me. I figured I could wait a bit this way...as long as she was by my side. Hopefully, nothing ever came back to me - I didn't want my old life, I wanted this one, with JiHwae.


AUTHOR: Was this chapter good? If it was boring, I'm sorry XD I warned you all!! LOL. This did, however, have Taemin's first "drem/memory/flashback" thing (: Thank for the constant feedback, btw! They really help me! [lease, continue to be vocal readers and help motivate~

Poor Taeminnie wants a kiss, but can't give D'x haha~ but you can understand he's probably really confused and lsot at the moment, yes? Anyway, with school and Onew's wedding, plot twists are on the way!! Stay tuned and keep those comments coming <33 ILY GUYS!