9 - lies

Lost and Found

Warning! This chapter contains adult themes and some strong language. Read at your own risk!


MINHO'S POV

"For God's Sake, get out of bed, you sorry excuse for a twin!" MiHa yelled at me from the hallway and I came out of the bathroom, toothbrush shoved in my mouth.

"I am, dammmit!" I cried angrily as I watched her run past my door.

"Well, hurry up!" She'd been snapping at me since Friday, when I punched that guy unconscious. Because of it, we got into a bit of trouble with the security guards and a lot of my family had to try and convince them we couldn't explain here.

They made them, though, right there in the middle of the crowded carnival - it was more then embarrassing for most of them (not me, I was emotionally challenged at that point)  so you can guess they were annoyed with me.

It wasn't the first time I'd done this. The first time was back when JiHwae had just quit going to school and cut everyone out.

Rumors were spreading and some of our classmates were joking about how she was and how they would have done it, too, if they got that chance. I blew up and lost it and ended up getting suspended for a month...

"MINHO, COME ON!" She yelled from the front and I sighed, walking back into my bathroom to get ready for the school day.



YOONA'S POV


I stared at my husband's bruised face, watching as he slept quietly in our bed. I straightened, my clothes clean and prim for today. My eyes fell on his hand where his marriage ring glistened in the light.

"Are you leaving, Yoona?" He asked and my eyes darted from his hand to see he was awake. I smiled, forcing it best I could, and nodded.

"Neh....I'll see you when I come home." I said and leaned down to kiss his lips. No spark...I hated this life. I hated Taecyeon in all actuality. We were an arranged marriage and I pretended to love him...But I didn't. And I doubted he loved me, as well. If he did, I wouldn't have had to vouch for him when he a 16 year old girl.

Him, I hated. But, Taemin...My Lee Taemin, I loved with my whole being. He was so young, so youthful, so daring. If a sad, married woman needed anyone to cheat with, he would be perfect. Because he was so easy to fool....And I loved that.

I left the apartment thinking about Friday and entered my workplace thinking about it, too. I finally brought myself to reality, though, as voices called out,

"Good morning, Im - sonsaengnim!" I would wave pleasantly at them, saying good morning to each student individually. I passed by two students, my eye catching their faces and freezing me where I stood. The two, who were twins it seemed, stopped talking and turned to me. Their eyes stared wide at me and I knew they knew.

One of them had been the boy who punched Taecyeon a few nights ago! I acted normal and bowed my head a bit. "Good morning."

They nodded back. I suppose we'd never seen each other because I was only a counselor here on campus. Nonetheless, it wasn't like I was angry with that boy. After all, I hated my husband....


TAECYEON'S POV

"Who the are you?!" I screamed, fuming to the core as Yoona hid behind him. "Yoona, who the is this!?" I asked her and she cowered behind him some more. The kid was brave enough to stand up to me.

"Don't yell at her like that!" He said defensively as if he knew her better then me. How dare this punk think that way.

"She is MY wife and I will talk and treat her however the I want." I growled and came closer. The kid didn't back away, but Yoona pleaded for both of us to stop. I glared at her.

"I come home to THIS--" I gestured to their clothing, slightly messy from what I had walked into. "And you expect me to not be angry!? , Yoona! We've been married for two years and you're screwing some kid!?"

Did she not know I loved her? Did she not care she was everything to me? What I said struck a nerve in the kid he looked between us.

"Noona...Noona is that true?" Yoona looked at the boy, tears streaming down her perfect face. "Noona, I've been living here for two years and you've...you've been married...?"

"I-I'm so sorry, Taemin..." She sobbed and I clenched my fist.

"He will be once I him up." And then, it all happened so fast. The kid ran faster then lightning out of the apartment, but I chased him down. I had him cornered and I tuned out everything he said, only thinking about how he ruined what Yoona and I had...or, having what Yoona and I never had.

I struck him over and over again, not even thinking twice about how I was pretty much beating him to death. Finally, Yoona came and dragged me away. All I saw of him was a bloody heap.

When we got home, I wrenched my wrist from her hand and slammed her against the wall. "Why the were you cheating on me!?" Her eyes, already red from crying, simply flowed with the salty liquid.

"I-I'm sorry! I was lonely without you! Whenever I couldn't be with you, I had no one!" She cried loudly, whimpering as I squeezed her arms tightly. I didn't believe her.

"I-I love you, Taecyeon! He meant nothing to me, I swear! I just felt so alone!" She said, but then finally bit back. "A-and why are you so angry...?" I looked at her like she was crazy. "Last year you that poor girl...how do you think that made me feel!?" I knew how she felt about that.

She didn't care, because she hated me. I could have and dated dozens of girls and she wouldn't have given a care in the world. And all because we lived on a lie, on our reputation, among other things.

"Just let go of me. It's obvious you wouldn't listen--" I cut her short with my lips. I shoved my tongue down , biting her lip until it bled a little, then looked at her, my eyes steely and so very full of hate.

"Say you love me."

"I love you."

"Say you'll never leave me"

"I will never leave you."

"Say you will never lie to me again."

"I will never lie to you again."


My eyes fluttered open from that dream and I saw a figure standing over me. Yoona was staring at my ring - our wedding ring.

"Are you leaving, Yoona?" I asked and she looked at me, and smiled. How fake it was....I could see right through her.

"Neh...I'll see you when I come home." Her lips brushed against mine and I let her leave. I know it was fake love, I knew she didn't even love me...but I liked to believe she did.


AUTHOR: I am so sorry if this was boring for you D: Especially because there was no JiHwaexTaemin action at all >_< But

It just gives you backstory on Yoona and Taec and Taemin and MAJOR hints ( read thoroughlly and carefully! I feel like some just skim and miss important parts xDD; ) Next chapter will be a ittle boring, too D': Sorry~ After that, it'll be more interesting again...hopefully. Haha.

Thank you SO much, subscribers and commentors! I asked for feedback and you guys REALLY delivered! It made me sooo happy, YDEK! xD Please, continue to support and give feedback! I thank you from the bottom of my heart and hoope I don't disappoint :X