7 - to see you again ...

Lost and Found

JIHWAE'S POV

"Oppa, this is really scary..." I said as he covered my eyes as we walked down the streets. He led me around until I heard a bunch of people talking and so much noise around that I was sure we were in the mall. "Yah Oppa, the mall closes in an hour, why'd you bring me--"

"Ta-dah~" His hands finally left my eyes. Before me was somewhere I hadn't been to in the longest time: a carnival. "This place will totally get all that happened off your mind, right?" He smiled at my wide-eyed expression.

I broke into a small grin myself and nodded. "I think so. Thanks, Taemin Oppa." He shook his chestnut head and grabbed my hand gently, pulling me along.

"Thank me later, let's go have fun~" His youthfulness despite being a year older then me was welcoming. Everything about him was warm and made me feel so much better. I nodded and giggled as we went off into the carnival. My mind slipped from Onew Oppa and his girlfriend, from the limitations JongHyun Oppa set on me. I wasn't worried, or at least, wasn't trying to be. Taemin gave me courage.


MINHO'S POV

"MinHo, aren't you hungry?" I looked up from the table to my sister. She raised a brow at me and I nodded, taking the food she brought over.
"Neh. Thanks." I said, my mind wandering again. I heard her sigh loudly and I looked up, giving her a look. "What?"

"You're thinking about her again." MiHa shook her head, eating a chicken strip. I opened my mouth to protest, but she waved her chicken at me and said, "Don't deny it, MinHo. I can tell from that spacey dream-like stare you've got on."

I didn't respond. Because, well, she was right. Ever since we saw JiHwae outside, in the open, in public...with that boy...I couldn't get her off my mind. I was angry at her for leaving MiHa and I in the dark after what happened to her, for being and confiding in what I could only think was a complete stranger. I felt like after all we'd been through, she sort of just threw our friendship away...Most of all though, I was ashamed. I couldn't stop what happened to her...it was my fault. And I was so confused over what I wanted now. To talk to her and ask for forgiveness, to talk to her and confess, to ignore her and try and forget my mistake, forget what I made her go through.

"You're depressing me, MinHo. Stop thinking about it..." My twin could read everything I thought and I could read her. It was a twin thing and often, I appreciated it. But at the moment, I sort of wanted to mind her own business. "It wasn't your fault, what happened to JiHwae was bad luck and if she wants to cut us out, she can..Besides."

MiHa was inwardly bitter about this. After we saw her in the mall, she went from surprised and nostalgic, to annoyed and puzzled. I didn't answer my sister. Instead, we ate in silence, looking up once and awhile to look out amongst the carnival crowds.

We came here with our aunt because it was our nephew, Jung YooGeun's birthday. My whole family and I were seated at the tables, having the party and eating, but eventually, the kids wanted to go on rides. Our aunt left MiHa and I in charge of YooGeun and his little friend, HyeMi.

We'd been to a couple of booths and some rides before YooGeun and his friend wanted to stop for cotton candy. As MiHa came back with some, I glanced around the crowd. My eyes fell on someone and I froze. "MiHa..." I said and she looked to where I was looking.

Her eyes widened and she looked at me, pleading, "MinHo, don't...Please, don't. Just leave--" I stopped listening. That bastard. I never thought I'd see him again. And, worst of all, I never thought I'd see JiHwae there, too, horrified by his appearance. I ignored MiHa's begging and sprinted as he began approaching her.

"JiHwae..." I wouldn't let it happen again.


JIHWAE'S POV

"Here, JiHwae-yah~" Taemin handed me the stuffed animal he won in one of the booths. I took it gladly and linked my arm with his.

"Thank you, Oppa." I giggled and he shook his head, looking rather confident in himself after winning the past few games. We'd been walking around for a few hours, riding a few things, playing games, watching some performances. With Taemin, it was easy to forget...once and awhile I wondered if that was a good or bad thing.

"Are you hungry, JiHwae-yah?" He suddenly asked me. I looked up at him, nodding and pulled his arm, leading him this time to the food area.

"Is it ok if I pick, Oppa? I really want a hot dog..." I said shyly. I had been a while since I'd eaten one. My mother was very health conscious and had some weird thing against them.

Taemin looked a little surprised at this, probably because I usually let him pick. "Of course, anything you want...Jagiya." I blushed at the term. But it didn't feel wrong when he said it...it actually felt good. Uplifting and...I felt happy. I wondered where this feeling had been all my life.

I swallowed hard and let my arm slip from his, but he was thinking the same thing as me and our hands found each other. Our fingers intertwined and I smiled, still blushing as he walked this way to the food.

Once we were there, the warmth of his hand left mine, to my disappointment and he motioned to the tables.  "I'll go get our food. Go sit, JiHwae. We've been walking for a long time." He said and I nodded, watching him walk off and turning to go to the tables.

I turned and was about to head to the tables a little ways off, when my eyes met with dark brown ones across the way. They were dark and filled with the lust I recognized after those few years of trying to hide from them. Next thing I knew, I was frozen to the core, unable to move as he came closer, moving through the crowd to get to me.

Flashbacks to that night bombarded me and while my mind screamed to run, my body didn't. I looked up, my lungs refusing to work properly as he smirked down at me and reached a hand up to graze my shoulder, pushing my hair behind me. "Long time no see, Kim JiHwae. How beautiful you look tonight."

Oppa, save me....


AUTHOR: We're getting there guys (:

D'aww, poor MinHo...Next chappy is gonna be a little tense and may be a little angsty/ mature. No , but some adult themes and situations :/

Don't worry, I remind you and warn you all when I post the next chapter.

Thanks to all you readers and subscribers! Please, tell me what you think (: I love hearing you!