11 - back to school

Lost and Found

AUTHOR: I am so sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for taking so long with this T___T I've been so busy for so long adn my writer's block just got worse and worse. If this is horrible, I am so sorry. The original outlines and ideas I had in my head faded a bit in time, but I'm doing my best to remember what I wanted this story to be like. I never want to disappoint you guys, so I hope you'll forgive me for being absent so long ;____; Anyway, here's the new chapter. I am so sorry, again. I pray this is good enough for you. It's not very interesting IMO, lol....



TAEMIN'S POV

"I feel sick."

"Not an excuse."

"I'm going to throw up."

"Then, we'll carry you there."

"Okay! Okay! I'm going...." I tried not to laugh as Key, JongHyun, and Mrs. Kim finally got JiHwae to step out of the house."Taemin Oppa, how can you let them do this to me?" She pouted irritably, crossing her arms and giving me a look. Behind her, Key, JongHyun, and Mrs. Kim waved their hands at us, signaling for me to get her out of here before she tried to go back in.

I smiled down at her, looking away from the three, and said, "Sorry, JiHwae, I'm on their side." I said and she groaned as I put my hands on her shoulders and began leading her away from the house.

"Have a nice day at school!!" They all yelled after us. I gave them a thumbs up while JiHwae turned to hiss like a cat at them. I laughed and, once we were out of sight of them, let go of her shoulders and walked beside her, taking her hand into mine as if on instinct.

"Jagiya~" I drawled and she blinked, looking back at me with a raised brow. "Your uniform looks cute on you~" Her expression changed from annoyed to embarrassed in a second. I loved that about her....

"Nghh, even if that's a little true, it won't save me..." I titled my head, narrowing my eyes a little.

"Hm? Save you from what...? And yah! You do look cute~" I added, swooping down to kiss her cheek. She let out a little sound that I found too adorable not to chuckle at and blushed a dark pink.

"Oppa! Warn me before you start making moves!" She ended up laughing. I her fingers lightly as we walked.

"Mianhae, I can hardly resist, though!" I winked and she scoffed lightly, walking in a bit closer. I took my hand from hers and wrapped my arm around her, feeling her other hand reach up to hold mine. She smiled up at me and leaned up to kiss my cheek.

"Thank you, Oppa." She blushed. AUGH, LEE TAEMIN, YOU FOOL, KISS HER!

"F-For what?" I swallowed hard and she shrugged a little.

"Haha, I dunno~ I just wanted to say it." We kept walking towards school. People would see us and I'd be happy when they had that look that assumed we were dating. Aside from kissing her, that was another question I had to ask...

Aish, I had many things to do....

JIHWAE'S POV.

And now, the moment I dreaded. The two of us stood in front of the school and I gripped tightly onto Taemin's hand, taking a deep breath. "Ow, jagiya, you're kinda hurting my hand." He chuckled and I blinked, loosening my grip.

"M-Mianhae.." I sighed. This wouldn't be so tough - not with Taemin Oppa here to help support me. He had yet to see why I hated school, though...We walked in together, our hands free from each other. I don't know why, but in front of others, we always seemed to hide this thing we had. Still, the fact we came together - or I was here at all - stirred people up.

I saw familiar and unfamiliar faces. Many though, had their eyes glued on me. Their mouths whispered old rumors, past chatter. I clenched my fists as Taemin and I walked down the hallways to our class.

"She's back? I thought they said she went crazy and would never leave her house." I heard and swiveled on my heel to growl at them. Taemin's hands gripped onto my shoulders again and he turned me away.

"Calm down, jagiya. They don't know what they're talking about" He whispered in my ear and got me walking from the staring students. Finally, after enduring the hushed tones of classmates, we entered our classroom. The teacher wasn't in yet, but the students were hanging around. Some turned, making others turn and soon...everyone seemed to be staring.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Taemin announced happily. I looked away, angry about coming again. "My name is Lee Taemin and...I think you all know Kim JiHwae." I frowned and glared at him. He smiled and shrugged as I sighed and saw the classmates look from him to me.

"...Welcome back, JiHwae-yah!"

One person started off, causing the whole room to erupt in a bunch of greetings and shouting,

"Shhh! Why is it so loud in here? You all know better, don't---" I turned behind me, the exact same time Taemin did, and everyone was focused on a woman. And I knew her....I knew exactly who she was. "O-Oh...you're the new students?"

Yoona. "What are you doing here?" I asked curtly. Yoona looked from Taemin to me and smiled sadly. How dare she even attempt to smile at me....

"I'm the counselor, dear. Your teacher will be here in a few--"

"I'M LATE! Sorry~" In bursted Onew Oppa, a large coffee stain decorating his shirt. I knew right away that class wouldn't be so bad. Yoona's presence annoyed me, but Onew's goofiness and ever-present carefree attitude evened it all out. Onew, noticing the sudden awkwardness began brushing the stain, only making it worse.

"Uh, Yoona-sshi, if you don't mind..." He smiled timidly at her. The woman looked back at him, then to the class, grazing her eyes over us and then nodding, bowing slightly.

"I'm sorry, JinKi. I'll leave you to your class." She said and turned to leave. I sighed and looked to Onew, who grinned back at me apologetically. Turning us around, he told the class to welcome us again, to which they obliged.

As they went on and Onew gave us seats, I turned to look up at TaeMin and saw the strangest look on his face. It was a cross between confusion, pain, and worry. Despite the people watching, I moved my hand towards his and took it.

But he didn't look at me once....


AUTHOR: I hope this was okay T_________T Asdfghjkl I'm really sorry, haha. You guys have no idea. I know how it feels to have a fanfic you're reading suddenly stop. It gets so frustrating. I'm sorry for putting you through that xD; Thank you for being loyal though, for those of you who are still reading this.

And new readers! Hiya~ I must look like a weirdo apologizing like this xD; Next chapter, l'll put more interesting things, kay? Kay!