1 - thunder storms freak me out.

Lost and Found

AUTHOR: Chapter One! Tell me what you think~!

--------------------------------------------------------

"JongHyun Oppa!" I cried, running down the stairs as another thunder clap rang through the air. I found my older brother sitting on the living room couch watching TV and picking popcorn from a bowl.

He sat up when he heard me bounding down and blinked, "Wha? What's wrong?" He asked worriedly and I bit my lip, slipping down next to him on the couch. I scooted over and he put the blanket on the couch around me. "The thunder, right?" He asked and I nodded, watching the TV program with him.


"Yeah....this show is so dumb." I said, laughing a bit as I tried to forget the thunder. He smiled and pinched my cheek and said,

"That's what makes it funny." We continued to watch the TV when the front door opened. JongHyun had fallen asleep, so I snuck out from the blankets, covered him with it and let him sleep. I tiptoed to the front door to greet my mother, but stopped as I saw she wasn't alone.


"Umma....?" I blinked as I watched her heave a boy in. He was soaked to the bone and was unconscious. I ran over, jumping at the thunder claps outside, but ignored it as best I could and coming to help my mother with the boy. "Umma, who is this? And what happened to him?" I asked.

My mother, she was very frail and weak, but had a will stronger then my brother or I put together. So, it didn't surprise us she was around the town. It was surprising to have her come home with a strange boy, though. "Oh, dear, I was walking home and saw him passed out in an alleyway. I couldn't just leave him." She said and told me to bring him to my room.

"That's typical of you with stray animals, umma, but this is a boy...should we really be taking him in so easily?" I asked as I put his arm around my shoulders and started bringing him upstairs. The rain on him soaked through my own clothes, but I put up with it until we got to my room and I set him down on my bed.

My mother joined my side with a towel and saidsoftly, dabbing aatthe boy's face. "Oh, dear, does he really look harmful? And I couldn't just leave him out there...he'd die with the weather." She said and I sighed, looking into the boy's face.

He really didn't look dangerous at all. In fact he looked almost angelic - his features weren't too sharp and weren't too soft and his skin wasn't too pale now that he was in a better place from outside. He was very handsome to tell the truth. But I wasn't that trusting of any males unless they were family...

"Honey, go change into some warm clothes. I'll go make some dinner." My mther said, my gaze snapping from the boy to her. I nodded and went to my drawer, taking clothes out and walking into my bathroom. I changed quickly into an oversized, pink hoodie and a pair of blue plaided pajama shorts. My hair, that I kept in a ponytail, was let loose around me.

After I was done, I left the bathroom and came out. I gasped slightly as I saw the boy had woken up and was staring up at the ceiling, his eyes darting around, and his eyebrow furrowed in confusion. "A-Annyeong..." I said softly. My voice made the boy jump and he sat up in my bed, his moist hair hanging into his eyes.

"W-Who are you? Where am I?" He asked, his voice rough and scratchy. It sounded like he'd been yelling or something not to long ago.


"It's okay." I said, walking over, but stopping as I saw him tense. "My name is JiHwae, and you're in my room. My mother brought you home after she found you knocked out in an alleyway." I explained and his eyebrows knotted together again.

"Alleyway...? I..." He stopped and I frowned a little.

"I'm sorry, I really am. My umma tends to do these things...where do you live? My brother can take you home." I said and he shook his head slowly.

"I don't know...."

"You don't know?" I blinked. "Well, what's your phone number? Or did you just move here?" I asked and he continued to shake his head.

"I...I don't know. I can't...remember anything." He claimed and I tilted my head to the side slightly, puzzled.

"Well, what in the world were you doing in an alleyway in the middle of a storm?" I asked and he looked up at me, a bit exasperated, it seemed by my questions.

"I already told you I don't remember..." He sighed, his pretty face turning from irritated to worried in no time flat. I felt bad for putting him on the spot and took the towel my mother brought off the bed post and handed it to him.

"That's really strange, but..." I sighed as he took the towel and nodded a thanks. "...I guess we can give you the benefit of the doubt." I said and sat at the end of the bed, watching him dry his hair off. "So...you don't remember anything?" I asked carefully and he set the towel down, letting out a long breath.

"Well...my first name...but, that's all." He said and looked at me through wet bangs.

"Oh, well, what is it?" I asked curiously, my fingers playing with the ends of my hoodie's sleeves as I waited.

He smiled at me, a genuine, soft and gentle smile. And I could only imagine how pink my cheeks were at the moment. "It's Taemin."

--------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR: I know this was kind of lame D':

But more chapters will be coming, so be patient,please xDD