Apology

Life: Regret and Forgivness

344.gif

 

A whole week has gone by since the incident and Nickhun ignored me the whole time. It hurt a lot especially when I knew it was my own fault. I let Luhan kiss me when I as suppose to have a date with him. I walked in the hall with my head down and didn't even bother to walk properly.

" Hey! Move nerd!" Krystal yelled pushing me.

" Yah apologize!" Luna yelled appearing out of nowhwere.

" Oops what to do? I don't apologize" she said smirking.

" Oops sorry" Luna said pushing Krystal on the ground and  flipping her hair. She grabbed my hand and we walked off.We both broke out in laughter the second we dissapeared in the corridor.   Another guy came and asked Luna out  again as I stopped laughing and dried my eyes. She politly rejected before smiling back at me.

" Yeah but I have my eyes set" she said.

" Hey " she said as L approached us.

" Hi. Hey Victoria can I talk to you?" he asked and I nodded walking off with him.

" What's wrong?" I asked.

" You have to fix the problem. Nickhun and Luhan arn't concentrating" he complained.

" I'll try" I said walking off to class.

I walked in and they both had their headphones in.  I sighed and sat down in between them. I tapped on Nickhun's shoulder.

" What?" he asked coldly.

" Can we talk afterschool?" I asked.

" Whatever" he said putting his attention back on his phone. My heart ached having them both ignore me. 

The bell rang and everyone left except me and Nickhun. We walked out and sat down with our backs against the lockers.

" How have you been?" I asked trying to start a conversation.

" What do you want?" he asked straightfoward.

" I'm so sorry. What happened was a accident. I really wanted to go on a date with you but I ended up getting locked. Please forgive me " I admitted.

" It meant nothing to you?" he questioned and I hesitated.

" Nothing"

" Then I forgive you" he said and I hugged him.

" Shall we reschedule our date?" he asked and I nodded.

" Yes" I said smiling.


Two weeks later

 

Nickhun and I have built a srong relationship but now Luhan keeps ignoring me. Why is my life so complicated.  I walked in class and he was reading.

" Earth to Luhan" I said waving my hands in front of his face.

" What do you want?" he asked iriitated.

" Are you ok?" I asked.

" Why do you care?" he retorted.

" Why are you being like this?" I yelled. He pulled me out of the classroom and into the courtyard. He pushed me against the wall.

" Do you really want to know?" he questioned and I ndded.

" It's because I feel special when your around. I love you and hate that you get to be Nickhun's girl" he confessed.  I stared at him with hurt.

" Luhan..." I whispered but got cut off as he shook his head.

" Don't tell me it's not possible. I want you to wait. Give me a week and if you don't feel the same way then I'll never bother you again" he said breaking apart and walking off. I started heading back thinking of what he said. As I was walking I noticed the gym door opened so I decided to close it. Tears were b in my eyes as I stood and witnessed the horrifying scene.

" Nickhun"

He turned and stared at me with hurt.

" Victoria" he whispered aching my heart while she smirked. I ran away and heard him calling after me.

" Victoria " he said grabbing my arm. My eyes were already filled with tears.

" What?" I said as my voice cracked.

" Nothing happened " he admitted.

" Nickhun , please don't lie to me" I said softly.

" What?" he asked confuse.

" I understand. I always wondered why the hottest guy in school would want a loser like me. I guess I was stupid for thinking that you were different" I said walking away as tears continued dripping. I walked ou and stopped in front of the class. Luhan came out of the bathroom and looked at me worried.

" What happened?" he asked noticing my red swollen eyes. I hugged him and broke out in tears.

" I loved him so much" I confessed and he patted my back.

" What did he do?" he asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" He...kissed....Krytstal" I confessed in between sobs.


What do you think so far? Comment please. No silent readers!