Talk

Life: Regret and Forgivness

Nickhuns p.o.v

11280905.jpg


I walked into Krystal's hospital room and saw Luhan holding her hand sitting alongside her bed. He noticed my presence and lifted his head. I motioned him to come out and he nodded. We sat on a bench out front. He took a sip out of his coffee and I did the same.

" Do you want to talk about getting Victoria?" he questioned out of nowhere. I nodded.

" I can tell you don't feel the same way for her as you do Krystal" I admitted.

" I know I can feel it to but if I break up with Victoria she'll just move on. She's not a girl that will come back without a apology" he said.

" I know but I have to try" I said full of confidence.

" I can feel you love Victoria just as much as I love Krystal so I'll break up with her" he said.

" Thank you and I'm sorry about everything" I said and he nodded.

" It's ok we're cool now right?" he said and I nodded.

" Right" I said giving him a bro hug.

" There you guys are" Victoria said running over.

" Victoria can we talk?" Luhan questioned. She nodded.

" I'll leave you alone" I said walking away. 


Victoria's p.o.v

 

" What's wrong." I asked sitting next to him.  He took my hands in his and stared at me. Is he mad?

" Victoria I think we should break up. I'm sorry but I don't feel the same way anymore. I hope we can still be friends because I don't want you to dissapear from my life" he said standing up.

" Is it Krystal?" I questioned making him stop in his tracks.

" What?"

" Are you leaving me for Krystal?" I asked staring at him. I saw the hurt in his eyes.

" She needs me" he said.

" I know. I'm sorry" I said and he hugged me.

" Even though you don't have me. I know someone who truly loves you if you know what I mean" he said kissing my cheek and walking off.

" Great talk" I said sarcastic and he chuckled.

" I know right." he said.

" I was being sarcastic" I pointed out.

" Love you too" he said walking into the hospital. I smiled but slightly  thinking of what's gonna happen to me now?


What do you think? Comment please