Gone

Life: Regret and Forgivness

 

 

_1-1320174785.jpg

Nichkhun's p.o.v

I ran witth all my might to the head office and barged in after knocking.

" Do you have my money?" he asked and I shook my head.

" Then what do you want?" he asked. I went down on my knees widening his assistants eyes.

" Please perform the surgery, I'll work hard and earn the money" I pleaded.

" You think I can tust a irresponsible brat like you?"

" I don't think so, now get out!" he yelled.

" Sir your patient is in critical state" a nurse said and I rushed out.

" Mom!" I yelled running in.

" Nickhun, please be happy. Once I'm gone don't sulk. Smile because I'll be watching how succesful you get"she said in between coughs.

" I love you mom, please don't leave" I begged.

" I love you too, Nickhun, please stay happy for me" she said smiling as the monitor beeped.

" Mom,mom,mom!" I yelled but she didn't move.

I ran back to the office and grabbed his collar.

" You killed my mother. I'm gonna make you pay" I yelled pushing him agaiinst the wall.

" I wouldn't do this because  you're going to be begging me when I take your house away since your dead mother can't pay for it" he said laughing malichiously.

I lunged my fist at him and was pullled back after awhile of hitting him. I stared at the guy who helped me.

" Call the police" his dad yelled.

" Don't " he said firmly.

" He assualted me!" his father yelled.

" You desearve it" he yelled pulling me out. I pushed him off.

" Don't touch me"

" I would stay away from him, he's a dangerous man" he said and I scoffed.

" He killed my mom, don't think I won't get revenge" I said walking back to the waiting room where I left my love.

" Oppa" someone said covering my eyes.

" Who is it?" I asked.

" Guess" she said gigling and I chuckled.

" My sweetheart" I said and she removed her hands. I turned and saw her blushing.

" Victoria" I called.

" De"

" I'm going on a date tonight" I said and she looked down.

" Oh"

" With you" I said chuckling and her face lit.

" So?" I question.

" It's fine with me, well I'll get going" she said running off. I smiled at her shyness and cuteness knowing she'll be the one who can make my life better.