Weeken hangout

Life: Regret and Forgivness

Credits to google

index5.jpg


Victoria's p.o.v

 

" Victoria, do you want to hang out tonight?" L asked coming into my room.

" Sure. Where?" I questioned.

" Let's go to a resturant" he suggested and I nodded.

" Ok. Let me get ready" I said closing the door. I decided to wear a dress since he's taking me to a fancy place.

39279750-4.jpg

" Perfect" I said walking out.

" Ready!"he yelled and I chuckled walking down the steps.

" what do you think?" I asked.

" I think we're gonna have funtonight" he said smiling. We arrived and Snugyeol called him over. Why is he here? We walked over and I saw all the other guuys. They were staring at me and some were drooling.

" Is that you Victoria?" Luhan questioned.

" I thought it was just Myungsoo and me" I admitted and they all nodded in understandment. I sat next to L as the last person on the outside. It was fun hanging out with them. I was happy until he came running in.

" Sorry I'm late" he said fixing his hair.

He sat across from me and smiled. Aww my heart ached. We all ate and decided to go to a club.

" Let's go dance!" Sunjong yelled running off and they all followed. Nickhun and I sat down at a booth. I stood deciding to dance but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me on his lap.

" What are you doing?" I asked as my eyes widened.

"  I miss you" he whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

" Nickhun" I whispered but he placed a finger over my mouth.

" Can't you be mine again? " he questioned.

" I want to but I can't. I'm sorry" I confessed.

" I guess it's my fault huh? I ruined it. I love you so much but my jealousy got in the way. I lost you and I really regret it" he confessed and a tear escaped my eye.

" Why can't you look past everything and give me a second chance. Don't you know  how much I love you?" he questioned.

" I can but I don't want to hurt Luhan. I know you love me but I'm sorry" I said standing up. He grabbed me and pulled me on his lap. He pressed his lips against mine. I tried pushing him off but he tightened his grip on me.

" Victoria I love you so much" he said in between breaths.

" Please stop" I begged but he continued deepining the kiss.

" Please Nickhun"

He still wasn't budging. Someone pulled Nickhun off me and punched him straight across his face. He continued punching him.

" You bastar*. How dare you treat her like a " he yelled and Nickhun stayed quiet.

" Oppa please stop" I begged and he didn't stop until someone pulled him apart from Nickhun.

" If you ever hurt her again. I'll kill you no doubt" he yelled. Nickhun wiped his blood.

" Why don't you?" Nickhun questioned.

" What?" he said.

" Victoria's just a girl. There are many girls in the world I can get with. She's not the only one. I can love a thousand more" Nickhun said and he punched him again.

" Oppa , please stop. He didn't mean it" I said but he didn't budge. Some of the guys tried to seperate them. I felt someone's hand interwine with mine. I looked up and he smiled. Some girls walked by and made rude comments.

" Aish look at that "

" How many guys does she have?"

" Is one not enough?"

I was about to break down but he tightened his grip on my hand.

" Oppa" I said starting to cry. They all stopped and stared at me. It was awkward since I've never cried before.

" Victoria, please don't cry. I'm sorry. You know I'm just protective because I love you" he said hugging me. I nodded.

" I know" I said letting a few more tears drop.

" Victoria you're dating L" someone said. We broke apart and turned to see Luna with fx. She had tears in her eyes.

" No I'm not. He just cares for me" I said but she looked shocked.  Krystal scoffed.

" Wow can't beleive your dating Nickhun, Luhan and now L" she said.

" Ok. Why don't we all sit and talk about what's happening " Changsung commanded and we all nodded.

(Changsung,Junsu,Junho,Taecyeon,Wooyoung,Kai,Baekhyun,Suho,Sehun,Chanyeol,Kris,Lay,Chen,Tao, Xiuimin)

(Nickhun,Victoria,Luhan, Krystal,Luna,L,Woohyun,Hoya,Dongwoo,Sunjong,Sulli, Snugkyu, D.O, Amber, Snugyeol)

" So what's happening between you six?" Wooyoung questioned.

" I use to date Nickhun but we broke up and now I'm dating Luhan. He wants me back because he said kissing Krystal was an accident" I said and they nodded in understandment.

" Why?" Sehun questioned.

" I was upset that he liked Victoria over me but I don't anymore and I'm sorry" Krystal said and Luhan smiled.

" Why ?" Sehun questioned again.

" I found someone else that makes my heart beat" she confessed smiling at Luhan. They like each other huh?

" Nickhun, do you really love Victoria?" Luhan questioned and he nodded.

" I do and I regret losing her" he confessed aching my heart.

" What about L?" Sulli questioned.

" Yeah what's going on between you?" Dongwoo asked and they all nodded curious. L and I broke out in laughter. They all stared at us like weirdos.

" Did I forget to mention that Victoria Kim is my sister" he said and all there eyes widened. I laughed and saw Nickhun staring at me. I stared into his eyes. Could this situation get any more painful?


Comment plese. What do you think?