Miserable life turning around

Life: Regret and Forgivness

 

 

The bell rang and everyone stormed out brushing and bumping against my shoulder. I pushed through managing a way to my locker. I saw my brother coming down the hall with his friends. I smiled but he just brushed past me. My heart ached even though I was use to him ignoring me. As I was walking someone tripped me and I hit my head against the water fountain.  I stood up and everyone laughed. L pointed to his forhead and I dashed to the bathrom. I saw the red bump and cried in pain.  I walked over to the nurses office. As I entered the bathroom lights were on so I sat down.

" Can I help you?" a sweet voice asked.

" I need a ice pack" I said brushing my bangs over to the left revealing the bump. He nodded and handed me one from the fridge.

" Thanks" I said taking the pack and sitting down.

" Are you working as a assistant?" I asked and he nodded.

" The nurse is out right now" he said and I nodded in understandment.

" It must have hurt, huh?" he asked and I nodded standing up.

" But it's not the worst I've experienced" I admitted .

" Well sometimes people who get hurt have to wait for their shinning day"  he said smiling making my heart flutter.

" Thats gonna be awhile since I have no friends" I said.

" I can be friend if you like"

I walked back to class with a smile plastered on my face. I gave my pass to the teacher and took my seat. I put my head down so I wouldnt see anyone staring at me. The bell rang and everyone stormed out leaving me behind. I was walking down the hall when I was suddenly pulled into a classroom. I was about to scream when a hand was placed over my mouth.

" Ssh it's only me" a familliar voice said. I turned around and hit his chest.

" Hey! Kim Myungsoo, you almost gave me a heart attack!" I yelled and he chuckled.

" Victoria Kim, were you scared ?" he asked and I nodded making him laugh.

" Hey, are you ok?" he asked.

" Yeah, thanks"

" Victoria, I'm sorry. I know you desearve better and I'm the worst brother, but this is all to protect you" he admitted making me tear up.

" I know that and dont say stuff like that. Your the best and I'm glad to be your sister" I said noticing a tear stream down his cheek.

" I love you" I said.

" I love you more" he said making me chuckle. I guess my life isn't half bad.