Date..........Cancelled

Life: Regret and Forgivness

 

 

Victoria's p.o.v

I ran away so he wouldn't see my blushing face. I slipped on the wet floor and closed my eyes. I opened my eyes and froze.

" Are you ok?" he asked.

" Are you concerned?" I retorted.

" What?"

" Oh I'm sorry it's just that you ignore me and laugh when I get hurt at school so why should you be concerned?" I asked.

" I'm not like that. It's just my image" he said and I scoffed.

" Right"  I said walking out.


" Why are you late?" Miss Oh, our temporarily teacher asked.

" She accompanied me to the hospital to visit my mother" Nickhun confessed and she noded in understandment.

" Why are you late?" she asked as he came later.

" I'm talking to you" she yelled and he just sat down. She went up to his desk.

" Yes"

" I asked you a question" she said irritated.

" I didn't feel like talking. Why? Got a problem?" he retorted.

" Go to the front!" she yelled and he walked over to the board. She picked up the stick but I noticed her hesitating.

" Everyone get out!" she yelled and we stormed out to the yard.

" Yeah! No learning!" Sehun yelled running around the yard. I chuckled.

" Do you think she's gonna hit him?" I asked and  Nichkhun shrugged his shoulder.

" I don't care" he said walking off. What's his problem?

As we were hanging out a chair flew out of the window smashing into pieces. Coach Park came out from the gym and ran upstairs. Everyone stared at each other shocked and scared. I ran upstairs into the classroom and saw Luhan with scars on his leg and blood on his hands. Miss Oh was shaking in the corner with her head in her knees. I ran over and helped her.

" Victoria please help Luhan to the nurse" Coach said and I nodded helping him up. He limped into the nurses office and I helped him sit. I rubbed some alcohol on his wound and cut. I finished placing a bandage on his cut.

"  I forgot my gym bag in the locker room. Can you help me get it?" he asked and I nodded. I waited outside for what felt like a hour. The bell rang and I called out for him but there was no response. I bacame nervous so I ran in. I ran in and saw Luhan on the ground. I helped him up and let him rest for awhile on the bench. A few minutes later I helped him up to leave but the door was locked. I sat down and he stared at me.

" What?" I coldly asked knowing he was going to blame me.

" I'm sorry" he whispered but I heard.

" What?" I asked confuse.

" I'm sorry for making you come. I'm sorry that you're locked because of me " he apologized and I felt bad for being rude to him.

" It's ok" I said.

As time went on it started getting cold and I shivered.

" Thanks" I said as he wrapped his jacket around me. He suddenly pulled my head on his lap. I stared at him and he leaned in closer and closer making my heart beat.

" Don't you think it's more comfortable than sleeping on the bench?" he asked and I sighed.

" Why , thought I was gonna kiss you?" he questioned and I shook my head really fast making him chuckle. He smiled and leaned in closer a inch away from my lips.

" Luhan..." he cut me off with a kiss.


Nickhun's p.o.v

I've been waiting two hours for Victoria at the gate but she didn't show up. I was about to leave when the other guys came out from practice.

" Nickhun, why are you here?" Junho asked.

" Yeah. Didn't you quit football?" Kai questioned and they all nodded.

" Could you perhaps be waiting for a girl?" Woohyun questioned and they all had grins on their face.

" Ooo. Who is it?" Wooyoung asked and I stayed quiet.

" Are you keeping it a secret?" Baekhyun asked and I nodded.

" Tell us " Chanyeol persisted but I shook my head.

" C'mon tell us" Sunjong whined and I chuckled shaking my head.

" Is she pretty?" Changsung asked and I nodded.

" Whatever, have fun" Suho said and they walked off. L stayed and stared at me.

" Why didn't you tell your bestfriend that you have a girlfriend?" he questioned.

" She's not my girlfriend. It's just a date" I retorted.

" Who is she?" he asked.

" Um" I said tapping my chin.

" C'mon, you can trust me, right?" he said and I whispered in his ear.

" What? Are you joking?" he asked looking angry  as his eyes widened.

" I'm not. I really like her" I admitted and he sighed.

" Don't break her heart or I'll kill you, ok? Good luck" he said walking off. Why is he so protective of her? I realized I forgot my gym bag so I walked to the locker room. I took my spare key out and quitly opened the door. I entered and froze . What's happening. I ran back out and locked the door. Wow ! She ditched me for Luhan. Just wait I'll get my revenge on you and Luhan. I exclaimed walking off smirking.