Heartbreak

Life: Regret and Forgivness

broken_heart1.jpg

 

I woke up just to see darkness.I yawned and rubbed my eyes. I turned over and saw Luhan sleeping. His eyes fluttered open.

" Is it morning?" he asked and I nodded.

" I think so"

We both stood up and washed our faces. We sat down on the bench since the door was still locked. We were waiting when guys laughter was heart.

" Shi*" he mumbled. He stood up and pushed me in a stall.

" Legs up and don't come out til I say" he ordered and I squatted on the toliet.

" Luhan. how did you get here?" a guy asked.

" I got locked" he said and I heard majority of them laugh. As they were talking someone approached my stall. Shi* Where are you Luhan. I cursed and the door swung open. Both of our eyes widened as I pulled him in shutting the door behind.

" Why are you here?" he whisper yelled.

" I got locked" I confessed and he sighed.

" Myungsoo, why didn't you tell me about your crush on Luna?" I asked and he hit me.

" You think this is the time?" he asked and I shook my head.

" Sorry"

" Alright let's get you out"

" Guys, coach said if we're not out in five we've to run 10 laps" L yelled and they all cursed running out.

" It's clear. Bye" Luhan yelled and I ran out. I tried to quietly walk out but coach noticed my presence and he called me over. It was so awkward as all the kingkas stared at me but what was weird is that they weren't giving cold stares. They were smiling and some didn't show any emotion.

" Yes sir" I said

" You came to join us since we've a uneven number right?" he questioned and I stared at him. He winked and I realized he was helping.

" Oh yeah" I said shyly.

" We'll have a uneven number" Baekhyun pointed out.

" Not anymore" Nickhun said entering the room.

" Oh so that's why you were waiting for us to leave yesterday" Sehun stated.

" So you didn't have a date?" Tao questioned and he shook his head hurting my heart. How can he say that?

" Alright let's practice" coach said clasping his hands together.

Wooyoung and Woohyun

Sehun and Sunjong

Changsung and Snuggyu

Taecyeon and Junho

Lay and Suho

Tao and Chen

Kris and Tao

Dongwoo and Snugyeol

D.O and Kai

Chanyeol and Baekhyun,

L and Jun. K

Nickhun and Luhan

Hoya and Victoria

" Alright everyone good? " coach asked and we all nodded.  Everyone spread out  on the feild and practiced different things. Hoya and I went to practice catching.

" Are you bored because you don't like me?" I asked tossing the ball. He shook his head.

" No. I like you" he confessed and I smiled.

" Thanks" 

" You know I saw you in the men's locker room" he confessed wriggling his eyebrows and my eyes widened.

" What....I...can explain" I said stuttering. He smiled and pinched my cheeks.

" Your cute" he said smiling making me blush.

" Oh your blushing" he cooed.

" No I'm not" I said running out.

" Hey get back here!" he yelled  chasing after me.

" Catch me" I said sticking my toung out making all the guys smile at my cuteness. I ran around the feild and tripped when a pair of arms s around my waist.

" Thanks Luhan" I said blushing.  He pulled me up and I saw Nickhun walking away.

" Wait Nickhun!" I yelled catching up to him.

" What?" he asked coldly.

" I'm sorry about yesterday. Something came up" I lied.

" You except me to beleive you?" he asked.

" Huh?"

He scoffed.

" You pretending to be innocent sickens me. I thought you were a pure nice girl but your nothing but a liar" he spat walking off.

" What did I do?" I asked grabbing his wrist. My heart was hurting. Never in a billio years would I think that he would get angry and hate me.

" You could have just told me you didn't wanna go out instead of hiding and making out with another guy!" he whisper yelled.

" Nickhun" I called as a tear started forming.

" Forget it" he said trying to shake my hands off.

" Let go" he said.

" No"

" Let go"

" No" I said again.

" I said let go!" he yelled pulling his hand out and knocking me on the ground.  All the guys turned their attention on us. He leaned in as I was still on the ground and scoffed.

" I don't want your pity. You don't love me so stay out of my life or else I'll make it a living hell" he spat walking off. My tears started pouring out. All the guys ran to me.

" Are you ok?" Kai asked. I stood up and ran away wiping my tears. I ran to the gate and saw Nickhun already gone. I felt my heart ache. Why does it hurt so much when he said that. Why do you hate me! I yelled collapsing on the ground in tears.


Please comment. Let me know what you think . Is it good or not so far?