Feelings

Life: Regret and Forgivness

Krystal's p.o.v

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToKtAuJ1qB0TFajJd3M9b


I sat up and faithly smiled. I couldn't help but shed a tear.

" I'm so sorry oppa" 

He grabbed my hands and wiped my tears.

" It's ok. We can let the past go and start over as friends" he said comforting me.

" I would like that" I said hugging him.

" Ahem"

We turned and saw Luhan standing there. He stared at us with jeolousy in his eyes.

" Sorry. I'll head out" Nickhun said standing up. He patted his back. I patted the seat next to me grabbing his attention. I scooted over and he sat down.

" Do you feel any better?" he asked and I nodded.

" Good" he said and it became quiet.

" Luhan" I called.

" Yeah"

" Luhan, we have to talk about this. I don't want to lose him. I really want raise and give him the love of a mother that every child desearves. I'm going to raise him and I understand if you hate me or don't want anything to do with me but, I'm not letting him go again. Sorry"  I confessed shedding tears. He grabbed my hands and smiled.

" Krystal, why don't we raise Howon together?" he asked and my eyes widened.

" What?"

" Krystal I still feel the same way about you. Letting you and Howon out of my life was awful. It changed both of us. I know that there is still good in you. Can you let Nickhun go and let me enter your heart so we can start over?" he questioned.

" Luhan" I said with tears in my eyes. He wiped my tears and grabbed my hands bending down on his knees.

" Luhan, what are you doing?"

" Krystal Jung, will you marry me?" he asked.  I couldn't move and  tears started forming in my eyes.

" I promise I'll make you happy" he said and I nodded.

" I love you so much" he said hugging me.

" I love you too Luhan " I said kissing his cheek. He shook his ead.

" Not enough" he said snaking his arms around my waist and pressing his lips against mine.

" I missed this feeling" I said in between breaths.

" It never changed for me. I always felt the same way about you" he confessed and I smiled. Thanks Luhan for making me happy again. I thought  not wanting to leave his embrace.


Comment please. What do you think?

Sorry if it's boring and late update.