Happily Ever After!

Catch That Conman

After signing all the contract papers,Bom meets up with the trio on the land Bom had bought and gave them the papers.The trio immediately checks the papers if they are real or not.

Minzy: It's 100% genuine!

The trio all smile in victory while Bom just stands there with her arms crossed.

Dara:Bom sorry and thank you as well.

Bom: It's okay.

CL goes up to Bom and gives her a hug.

Minzy:Sorry and thank you as well.

CL: I just want to see that bloody bastard's face when he finds out that we were conning him this whole time!

The girls were interrupted by a group of workers who stopped their truck on the land and started working on it.

Dara:Hello? Excuse me what are you doing?

Worker:Flood control!

Bom:Where's the flood?

Worker:It's almost rain season so we're trying to control the flood before it's rain season!

Dara:Who gave you the permission?

CL:The land's new owners are us.

Minzy:You have to take permission from us!

Worker:But the owner is Mr.Lee isn't it?

Bom:It was! We bought this land.

Minzy:For 5 million won.

Worker:5 million?!

Minzy: It's cheap isn't it?

Dara:How much is this land worth in the market right now?

Worker:0.5 million won! This is a swamp maam.This land has no value.You guys have been ripped off.

The four girls all frown and get angry over their loss.They've been conned by TOP again.

Dara:How much did you get?

Bom:What?

Dara:How much did that bastard give you out of 5 million?! Is it a 50-50 partnership or a 60-40 partnership?

Bom:Shut up Dara!

Dara:You double crossing !

Bom:Shut up!

Dara:You theif,liar,you---(Bom interrupts)

Bom:JUST SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!

CL:Bom?

Bom:SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!

Bom angrily looked at the trio.

Bom: I did this all for you guys and you're accusing me?! Go to hell all of you!

Bom angrily gets her scooter and drives off,leaving the trio.

CL: *Sigh* Dara if Bom had really cheated us then why would she be here? Don't abuse her for your defeat! The bastard has also cheated the poor girl.

Minzy:So basically he first bought this land for 0.5 million then he set up a fake Mr.Lee and Bom meet Mr.Lee.The value was 5 million and we gave 3 million so after signing the deal Mr.Lee gave him our money which some of the money was given to Mr.Lee.


At the beach house

The trio were walking to their beach house but was stopped when they saw TOP patiently waiting for them outside their beach house.

TOP: I'm just too good for this game aren't I? Tsk I had boarded the plane after the secruity check but I couldn't sit in the plane when it was about to take off. For he first time,it didn't feel good when it came to conning. I conned girls because I thought it was a game,which I played only to win and I never looked back but now the game isn't fun to play anymore.

TOP walked up to the trio and put a bag in front of them.

TOP:The bag contains your money and don't worry it has the full amount.You guys have now straightened this bloody bastard out so now I can't play this game anymore.Thanks to you all now I have to live a honest life. I'm not good at saying sorry or anything like that so hats off to you all!

TOP walked away but before completely leaving the trio he turns around and looks at them.

TOP: If you ever meet Bom,tell her my proposal was real and I really was in love with her but she turned out to be a good player as well and tell her I said hats off to her as well.


At the airport

The trio all sat down on the seats,waiting for their plane to take off.

CL:Zero Kim? How does he come up with so many names?

Minzy:When me and Kangmin were dating and I wondered why isn't he going first base with me?

CL:First what?

Minzy:Kissing! So I thought I'd take him there and we were in the night club,I tried so much to kiss him but he didn't kiss me.He could have taken advantage of me,I was ready but he didn't exploit me!

CL:But he doesn't know that Bom loves him as well right?

Dara:Nope only we know.

The trio all then smiled at each other.


At IKEA

Bom decided to go back to her work and just forget about everything that happened during that trip.She carried a huge stack of pamphlets and started to give it to everyone.

Bom:IKEA is offering 50% discount on all the sections please do have a look.IKEA is offering 50% discount on all the sections please do have a look.IKEA is of--(TOP interrupts)

TOP:Bom Kim!

Bom stood still but didn't turn around when she heard TOP's voice behind her.Bom slowly turned around and had a forced smile on her face as TOP came up to her and smiled.

Bom:Sorry sir! I think you are looking for another Bom,my name is Park Bom.I'm a small time sales girl,my salary is 50,000 won so I am sure I won't be any help to you.By the way IKEA is offering 50% discount to all the sections please do have a look.

Bom turned around but then TOP stopped her from walking any further.

TOP:Won't you ask me why I'm here?

Bom turned around.

Bom:*Sigh* Not really.I'm only 23 years old so I have a lot to achieve and a lot to earn.Already I went off task and a loss happened but now I won't do that mistake again.I just want to earn money.

TOP: It's a bad plan,I've been there and done it.It's no fun,making money on your own! Trust me and let's be partners with the same deal.60 yours and 40 mine! No lies and no cheating and your brains with my courage,it will be the world's best partnership!

Bom: I was number 500 in your list right? Now I don't want to the number 501 in your list! I will always be constantly seeking the truth in your lies.

Bom angrily turned around and was walking away when....

TOP: I was telling the truth before and I'm still telling the truth right now while you were lying before and you still are lying to me.

TOP smiled while standing in front of Bom.

TOP:You can try real hard to act like you are angry but I know that you are really happy to see me here.That's why we are the best for each other.We won't be able to lie to each other since we will just know if it's a lie or the truth.A 100% true partnership between 2 liars!

Bom: If you were so in love with my lies then why did you leave me?

TOP:(Smiles) It was the last con of my life how could I have lost?

Bom:You're unbelievable!

TOP walked closer to Bom and put his arms around her waist then pulled her really close to him.

TOP:Park Bom I love you so Marry me!

Bom:Straight to marriage? Don't you want to test me as a girlfriend?

TOP: I'm the number 1 conman,I've checked everything before proposing to you.

TOP leaned in closer to Bom but....

Bom:Wait Wait! First tell me your real name!

TOP:Choi! TOP Choi!

Bom:(Laughs)TOP? What kind of a name is that? I don't want to marry any TOP.

TOP:(Laughs)Too Late!

TOP pulls Bom and they passionately kiss while everyone else is clapping when they saw the couple kissing each other.The trio all smile with satisfaction but...

CL:Minzy why are you crying? Don't worry we'll look for a better guy for you than TOP!

Minzy: I don't want TOP anymore.Stupid theif! I just want to go home.

The trio leaves the scene while TOPBOM are just busy in their own world,kissing each other and being happy that they are reunited.


Check out my other stories!

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon! Completed!

=5 boys and 5 girls live right next to each other as friends.Just friends right? Wrong! Love soon starts to blossom between them in a way that no one had expected it.5 different stories with 5 different situations.They all face long and hard problems but would these problems build their love or will they realise that they were better off without each other?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aspiring Lovers Completed!

These 18 Individuals all aspire to be the same thing = A Doctor! Read how Fate Stirs their Life Up,Force Them to Meet and Mix Their Two Seperate and Different Worlds Into One! Will love come in unexpected turns or will Hate ruin it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is it Love,Infatuation or Erotomania? Completed!

This is a psychological drama about a young girl who is in love with a married doctor and tries to make him leave his wife but when those attempt doesn't turn into a success,she gets dangerous but when things are seen from the married doctor's point of view the real truth is revealed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're being watched!

In our college we have many students which will entertain you from the obnoxious populars to the rebellious outcasts,you'll be interested in what our college! Our principal choses 10 people and puts them in a house but the thing they didn't know was that everything they did in the house was RECORDED.When they find the horrific truth about their privacy being invaded what will happen next?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our Unexpected Life

=We all dream of our future and know how our past has made us tough but we never knew who would actually be with us and who wouldn't.We never knew that we would have to adapt and adjust our choices with one another.We,14 people were now 7 pairs with 7 different stories so now we welcome you to join our unexpected life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Starstruck Love Completed!

=A young woman meets a failing musician who launches her singing career but their relationship is doomed when people assume he is with her for her fame and fortune whilst using her for his pleasure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Of Sins And Senses

With 7 boys cursed with each deadly sin and 7 girls cursed with different type of senses,it's now up to them to join forces and help one another to bring the power of the sins down and bring the power of the senses up but will this be a successful operation or is it just mission impossible?

Do check them out! ;)