We found Him!

Catch That Conman

At Dara's House

*RING RING RING RING RING*

Dara=Hello?

Minzy=Is this Dara from Seoul?

Dara=Who is this?

Minzy=Minzy from Daegu!

Dara= I don't know anyone called Minzy!

Minzy=Hello this is Dara Park right?

Dara=Yeah.

Minzy=I saw your news and I got your number from the channel.I have a very strong feeling the guy who conned you is the same guy who conned me! I'll sent you a picture and if it is then we'll talk more!

Dara gets a picture and it is a picture of TOP.

Minzy=So is it the same guy?

Dara=Yes! Jimyee Chan is Kangmin!

Minzy=Did he also make you his girlfriend and conned you?

Dara=I'm stupid but not that much!

Minzy=YA! You mean I am stupid?

Dara=No No! I mean I didn't let it go that far but he conned me for 60 thousand won!

Minzy=LOL! 60! He could only get 50 from me.You seem more stupid than me.

Dara=Okay fine I am more stupid than you! Okay listen I am getting another call so I'll hang up for now!

Dara hangs up the call from Minzy.

Dara=Hello?

CL=Hello? Is this Dara?

Dara=Yeah?

CL=Can we talk right now or are you at your office?

Dara=No I am at home.

CL=Did they fire you?!

Dara=Who is this? Questions after questions!

CL=Sorry! I am CL from Sejong! Six months ago a man named Changsoo took 10 thousand won off me and just disappeared after that.I don't know if Changsoo and the painting guy is the same or not?

Dara=I'll send you a picture if it is Changsoo then we'll talk more.

Dara sends CL the picture she got from Minzy.CL sees the picture.

CL=Hello Dara?

Minzy=And Minzy!

Dara=CL I am Dara and on the other line is Minzy from Daegu!

CL=Minzy did Changsoo also con you as well?

Minzy=Yes as Kangmin! Did you get the picture?

CL=Yeah it is Changsoo!

Minzy=I took it.It's so useful right?

CL=Yeah you are smart.

Minzy=Dara did you hear that! CL did he also make you his girlfriend?

CL=He told me that his mother was sick and he needed money so I gave him but who knew that bastard would lie to me for money! Hey you guys have his photo then why aren't you taking it to the police?

Dara=If he finds out the police are looking for him he will hide and we will never get our money back! Look I have a plan.Everything will be possible if we join forces.Why don't you two come here?

CL= I can't come!

Minzy=Dad has banned me from going out.

Dara=Fine then sit down at your houses and let more Changsoo's and Kangmin's to make a fool out of you! Bye!

Dara hangs up her phone.


At the airport

Both CL and Minzy agree to meet Dara at the national Seoul airport.

Minzy:DARA?

Dara turns around.

Dara:Minzy?

Minzy:YA! I have been waiting for you so long where were you?

Dara:But I was here.

Minzy:You didn't come in front of me!

Dara:Fine sorry! Nice sunglasses!

Minzy:Thanks! Are you still in mourning for Kangmin?

Dara:No!

Minzy:So why are you wearing black clothes only?

Dara: I like black!

Minzy: I like colour.

Dara:Suits you! Anyway where is CL?

CL:Hey I am CL!

The two turn around to see CL.

CL:Hey Dara! Hey Minzy!

Dara:Let's go.

Minzy:How did you know I was Minzy?

Dara:You are very special.People know you instantly.


At Dara's house

Minzy:Okay how will we get our money from Kangmin?

CL:From Changsoo.

Dara:Jimyee,Kangmin,Changsoo whatever from that bloody bastard.

Minzy:Idea! His name will be bloody bastard to avoid any confusion.

Dara:To get our money back from that bloody bastard we will con that con!

CL:Con? What is that?

Dara:Con means to cheat! He cheated us so now we will cheat him by planting a fake bait in front of him! Our bait will pretend that she has a great investment proposal to multiply money! Bloody bastard will invest his money in that and through the bait we will get our money back! Simple!

Minzy:Simple? Who will be the bait?

Dara:There is one! I know someone who is as conning as him!


At IKEA

The trio are seeing Bom persuading a customer to pay an expensive kitchen set.They see Bom persuading the customer into buying it.The trio are impressed with Bom's skills and each feel that Bom is the perfect match for the Bloody Bastard.

Bom:Hello Dara! Wow you look awesome! I know I bet you did a great job with your business and you wanna celebrate right? Perfect we just received this fantastic wine glasses from Venice and when you put your wine in this wine glass the taste of the wine will taste way better!

Dara:Bom I don't need anything.

Bom:You can't repeat your glasses from the last party.What will your guests say?(Sees CL and Minzy) Oh I'm so sorry.Your friends?

Dara:Yeah.

Bom:Hey I'm Bom!

CL:CL!

Minzy:Minzy!

Bom:Minzy I got the right thing for you!

Bom manages to get the trio to spend 10,000 won on her work's products.


At Dara's House

Minzy:Peeler,Slicer,Chopper,Masher-All in One! Cool isn't it?

Dara:Very cool Minzy but what are you gonna do with it?

Minzy: I wil.....uhm.....

CL:Haha! You were right.She is unique.

Minzy:Stupid liar! Made me waste money for no reason!


At a restuarant

The trio tells Bom what their plan is.

Minzy:Will you keep eating? Say something!

Bom:Coffee Please!(To the trio)Frankly I am not surprised! It's so easy to con you three check the bill from yesterday.

Minzy:We just bought that to check you!

Bom:Fine agreed about yesterday, I con Dara every week and she gets con by me!

CL:So will you do it?

Bom:First tell me how much time it will take?

Dara:A month or two?

Bom:No my paid leave is finish and to do this I have to take my time off! I get paid 30 thousand a month.

Dara:50 hundred thousand your fee if you do our job! All expenses paid by us!

Bom:What if he is a psycho-?

Minzy:No he isn't a .Actually he is a very nice guy.

Dara:He is just concerned about money no else.What he does to others makes no difference to him!

Bom:(Sighs) I am doing my job well,I'm getting paid well,no one to check on me,con a con?

Dara:Okay let it be!

Bom:(Smiles)Fine! I'll do it! Yes we will show that bastard what pain means but how will we find him?

Dara:That you leave to me!


At Dara's house

The trio are inside Dara's house with a computer expert.They give him the numbers of Changsoo,Kangmin and Jimyee.

Computer Expert:This number is issued to Chanyeol Lee not Kangmin. Informations say that it was from Seoul,Prepaid,April Last Year.

Dara:Check this!

Computer Expert:This number says it's Kris Wu not Changsoo.

Dara:And this one!

Computer Expert:This number says Luhan not Jimyee.

Minzy: It's hopeless they are all different names how will we find him?!

Dara:Patience sweety! Okay now the three numbers have the same caller tune--(Minzy interrupts)

Minzy:''At times one has to lose to win and that player is called The Ultimate Winner!'' So what?!

Dara:Most people choose songs very few ringtones have dialogues! Anyway now you get a list of all prepaid numbers with this caller tune then we'll see where the bastard is!

Computer Expert:Dara maam you are wicked!

================AFTER TWO TO THREE HOURS================

Computer Expert:Ladies Here is your list it has 7 names! All the best and I hope in this war you ladies will win!

Trio:Thank you and bye!

The computer expert leaves.

Minzy:Ready?

CL:Let's do this! First number Miyoung,Daegu 56097864

Dara dials the number.

Miyoung:Hello?

Minzy:Hey are you a girl or a boy?

Miyoung:Are you a uncle or a aunty?

Minzy:YA!

Dara hangs up the phone.

Dara:Minzy! No speaking just listen to the voice.Next number!

Dara dials the number and it isn't TOP.Dara dials the 3rd number and it isn't TOP.

CL:Zero from Tokyo?

Minzy:(Angry)Give me! I'll bloody do this one!

CL:98075643

Minzy dials the number and the person doesn't pick up the phone.Dara smirks at Minzy.

Minzy:So what? You didn't get through the first time either! Give me the next number!

The trio dials all the 7 numbers but none of them is TOP.

Minzy:Where the hell are you bloody bastard?

*RING RING RING RING*

CL checks the number.

CL:This one was from Tokyo!

CL picks up the phone but doesn't talk.

TOP:Hello?

The 3 hang up the phone.

Minzy:THAT WAS HIM!!!!! IT WAS HIM!!!!!

Dara:The bloody bastard is in Tokyo!


Author:Hey Thanks for reading the first chapter and please do comment :D This chapter is where TOP is found and Bom will come and try to con TOP! Will it go as plan or not? We'll see