What did we do?

Catch That Conman

At Bom's hotel room

*DING DONG DING DONG*

Bom opened the door to see Minho with a huge bouquet of flowers.

Minho:With hearty compliments from Mr.Zero Kim!

Bom:Who?

Minho:Mr.Kim,Tokyo's beach king! Remember the one who met in the bar last night?

Bom:Ohhhhh him.Interesting name!

Minho:He's a interesting man.If you want to thank him then you can find him at the beach right now.Have a nice day maam!

Bom:Thank you!

Bom smirked at what she expected to happen had happened.


At the beach

Bom walks and smiles as she sees TOP walking up to her.

Bom:Mr.Beach King.Credit card trick didn't work so you sent flowers?

TOP:They always work cause you are here!

Bom:So I was right.Last night's drama was to attract me!

TOP:You are so attractive so I couldn't help it.

Bom:Thanks

TOP:No problem

Bom: I meant for the flowers.Was it from your money or was that stolen too?

TOP:(Laughs)Did that smell nice?

Bom:Yeah

TOP:Then it doesn't matter.If you aren't here to party in Tokyo then what are you here for?

Bom:To prove that I can set up my own restaurant.

TOP:Prove who?

Bom:My dad. I told him that I wanted to open up a chain of restaurants around Korea and Japan,he thought it was stupid.He wanted me to do something in UK but not around Korea or Japan so after some arguments,he has to be convinced that I first set up the project like land,licences,clearances,staffs and all that and then he'll invest 1 million pounds.1 million pounds would be like around.....

TOP:1 billion won!

Bom:Right but do you know how much he gave me for this trip? Only 1 million won but I'll tell you that I won't leave from here until I set up restaurant no matter what even if I have to sleep in this beach.

TOP:(Laughs)Listen I can help you set up your restaurant.

Bom:Really?! (TOP nodded) but why? Oh I see.A girl that is alone and she has a millionaire father so you can come and trip me then run away from my money isn't that the plan?

TOP:(Laughs)You're right! You're so smart so I don't think you need my help at all so I think I should leave.You have a good evening.

TOP was about to leave when....

Bom:YA Mr.Beach King! Wanna go have a drink?


At a restaurant

TOPBOM:Cheers!

They both drink a bottle of beer and eat some food.

Bom: I don't want any free favours! Do you want an equal partnership,then we can be partners but profit sharing will be 60% mine and 40% yours.

TOP:(Raises his eyesbrow)But you said equal partnership.

Bom:My idea so 60% mine agreed?

TOP:Agreed

Bom:For partnership you must invest as well

TOP:Oh

Bom:Obiously! Why do you think I am letting you be my partner? I'm not going to run away with your money.Without I spend will be with you and in our yacht party.

TOP:Yacht party?

Bom:Okay everytime I go and see someone,no one takes me seriously but if we organise a big yacht party with good food,music,wine andwe'll invite all the important people in Tokyo then the press will click our photo and bring us into the limlight then you'll see investors will call us.That's how we promote in the UK but if I had more money to spend then I would have already had this party and started this restaurant of mine.

TOP:How much will we spend?

Bom:About 20 million won!

TOP is secretly shocked with how much money he was hearing.

Bom:As soon as dad invests his money then all the money you invested will be returned to you so deal or no deal?

TOP:Deal!

TOPBOM shake hands.


On one hand was TOPBOM going to visit property and seeing if they were the right one while on the other hand was the trio all buying either second handed or market products like shoes,dresses and bags and then buying fake sticker labels like GUCCI,Chanel and Pradel etc and sticking them to the products to make them look like it was first hand and designer brought.

Dara: I have a friend who can put these stuff in his shop then we'll make Bom shop here and she'll make that bloody bastard pay so we can get out some of our money from that.


With TOPBOM

Bom:Aishhh I feel like an idiot! I didn't even pack my clothes properly and left most of my money at the hotel.Maybe I should stay in some 1 star hotel since I can at least save money to buy a designer dress.

TOP:Tsk you won't be able to stay in a 1 star hotel

Bom:Then what can I do?! I don't even have money for a nice dress.

TOP: I'll take you shopping! My treat.

Bom:How sweet of you!

Bom secretly smirked at the plan working while TOP carried on driving his car.

Bom:YA let's go there!

TOPBOM enter the shop where the trio wanted Bom to shop at.

Bom:Isn't this dress beautiful?

TOP:Yeah

Bom:But one dress isn't enough.I need at least....8 dress and also need to buy matching footwear,jewellery and accessories.

TOP:(Laughs)Buy them all.It's okay.I'll take it like it is our investment for the future.I mean our business future.

Bom quickly hugged TOP and then took lots of dresses with her inside the dressing room.Bom comes out wearing one dress.

TOP:Wow! You look so beautiful.

Bom quickly goes to try on some shoes.She grabs a pair of 6 inches shoes and tries them now.She looks at herself in the mirror whole TOP helps her to stand up wearing the shoes.

Bom:We look good together but I think you're a bit too short.

TOP stands on his tip toes and Bom laughs.TOPBOM gets out of the shop with at least 8 large shopping bags and places it all on TOP's car


After TOPBOM had left,The trio entered inside the shop.

Dara:How much did they spent?

Owner:900,000 won!

The trio all screamed in victory.

Dara:Phrase 1 over now Phrase 2!

Dara calls Bom on her phone.

Dara:Bom excellent work! Now listen carefully there is a yacht that is parked at the Sunset sea and my friend Taeyeon owns that yacht.She has already explained everything to the captian and she will expect you to pay in full advance.You take over after that.The yacht's colour is white and the name is Freedom got it? Okay bye!


At the yacht

Captain:After including everything like guests,foods and drinks and the time you have chosen is 6pm-12am the price is 1.2million won.

TOP: Isn't it a bit expensive?

Bom:Will at the UK this party will cost around 100,000 pounds so this is a good deal.We agree captain.

Captain:Full advance payment in cash then you do the booking then sailing.

TOP:Deal!

Bom smirked at the plan working.


Ater the yacht party,TOPBOM are sitting next to each other at the beach and drinking a bottle of bear.

TOP:Kim Bom you are a genius.There is at least 8 people ready to invest in our businesss.

Bom:No I don't need anymore partners.I am happy with one whom I can trust completely.For every business,trust is very important.

TOP:Right! Trust is very important.

Suddenly fireworks started to happen in the sky.

Bom:OMO Zero look!!!!

Bom said while putting her hand on TOP's arm.TOP was busy looking Bom's happy face to really see the fireworks while Bom was amazed with the fireworks.

Bom:Okay let's go!

TOP:Let's go party!

Bom:But we did party.

TOP:That was business.

Bom:Isn't it a bit late?

TOP:Why is someone waiting for you?

Bom:Alright Zero Kim let's party!

TOPBOM walked to the disco they were next to while Bom's phone was ringing.


Dara:Why isn't she picking her phone up?

CL:The party was up till 12 right? The party is properly fnished by now.

Minzy:You guys are so stupid.There is real romance going on between them.

CL:Yah Dara what if she is right?

Dara:Then my dear,we're screwed.


TOPBOM enter the disco and is excited.The party in here was very wild with people dancing,music playing as loud as it could be and the disco lights all flashing in all directions.Bom pulled TOP to the bar and gave him a glass of tequilla shot.

Bom:DRINK UP!!!!!

TOPBOM both drink the tequilla shot in one go and Bom pulled TOP to the dance floor.TOPBOM dance and jump at the dancefloor and starts to go crazy.TOP gets more drinks and they both drink more and more alcohol,leading them to get drunk.As they kept on dancing they suddenly fall on the floor and they both stared at each other for a while with their eyes open.They both stand up in awkwardness and maintained a distance.Bom was busy looking at the other people dancing when TOP grabbed her waist,turned her around and forced her to face him.TOP pulled Bom closer to himself and they started to lean towards each other.Bom tilts her head on the right hand side while TOP did the same on the left hand side.They got closer and closer then suddenly started to passionately kiss each other.They kept on kissing each other and was about to tongue kiss when they both stopped at once and stepped away from each other.They were both surprised and shocked with what just happened.


With TOPBOM

Silent occured as both of them didn't dare talk.TOP drove his car while secretly glancing at Bom a few times while Bom just had her hand on her forehead.TOP stopped the car when they arrived at the hotel and Bom gets out.Bom was about to look at TOP when TOP drove away with his car.


Author=Hello author-nim here and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Finally some loving and kissing between TOPBOM now what will happen next? Will she quit her mission with the trio to be with TOP or will the trio force her to continue what the mission was all about? We'll find out soon :D