I won't betray you!

Catch That Conman

Bom walked back to her hotel room but was walking like she had just been betrayed and wasn't even looking where she was going.She opened her hotel room's door and went straight to her bed.She just wanted to be alone for a while and wanted to know what she just did.Was this a mistake? She lied down on her bed but just stared at a space.

TOP,on the other hand,kept driving and driving but then his facial expression soon changed into a smile,a smile that he never ever showed to anyone.He didn't know what he was feeling but it was this new different feeling that caused him so much happiness for some reason.He drove on the roundabout and turned his car back so he can go drive back to Bom's hotel.He wanted to see her and meet her.He didn't know why but he was missing her so much and just wanted to be with her right now.He quickly parked his car.

*DING DONG DING DONG*

Bom immediately stood up and ran to the door.She quickly fixed her hair and made sure that she was looking very pretty.She walked to the door and opened the door but her expectation had failed her.She saw the trio all furious with her and they entered inside the hotel room.

Minzy:All night partying?! We were so scared for her and she was just partying with Kangmin?!

Bom just wasn't in the right state of mind so she sighed and answered all of the trios' questions with a soft voice.

Bom: I had to go with him to build his confidence.

Minzy:Oh really?! What else did you do to raise his confidence?

Bom:Dara please tell her to shut up.

Minzy:I am NOT going to shut up! You came in Tokyo for us!

TOP was smiling as he was almost near Bom's hotel room and was about to open the door when he heard a familiar voice.

Minzy:We hired you and we are paying your bills! You're only here for us not for you to hang out with my ex-boyfriend like a shameless !

CL:YA Minzy it's enough.

Minzy:You two always take her side!

TOP's eyes went wide open as he heard Minzy's name and voice.He leaned closer to the door and slightly opened the door to see Dara,CL and Minzy there with Bom.

Dara: *Sigh* Do you have any idea of how worried we were for you?

Bom: I'm really sorry. There was champagne,beer,yacht,disco my brain is just not in the right state of mind. I promise it won't happen again! I am on your side and my mission is to focus on defeating that bloody bastard.

TOP looked on the floor,heart-broken with what he heard.

Dara:Bom we haven't even recovered half of the money so we need you to focus okay.

CL:We still have a long way to go so don't ditch us Bom.

Bom: I won't!

Dara:Okay girls let's go!

TOP quickly walked to a space and hid as he saw the trio exiting Bom's hotel room and leaving the hotel.TOP walked to the beach by himself and sat on the sand.He stared at the sun rise while realising how it felt like to betray others.He finally realised the pain he had caused to the girls he had conned.He then thought about Bom and their interactions.Then he decided to go to Bom's hotel room again but this time he acted like he still didn't know the truth and ringed on Bom's door bell.Bom opened the door and smiled when she saw him.

Bom:Hey haven't you slept?

TOP: I wanna show you something mind-blowing!!!

Bom:Okay let's go!

TOP stopped Bom when she pointed to what she was wearing.Bom realised that she was only wearing a bathrobe and went back inside to change.She changed into a lovely yellow dress and TOP still couldn't stop peeking at her when she wasn't looking.They walked to a land that had a river next to it.

Bom:Wow this place is just great!!! This is very nice! We'll make our restaurant here so now let's go talk to the owner.

TOP:Wait wait! Before we go ahead,I want to share some secrets with you.After knowing them,You will want to break our partnership!

Bom was confused with what TOP was saying.

Bom:What secret can that be? Don't worry I won't break our partnership.

TOP:You will also have to tell me your secrets when I tell you mine.

Bom was shocked with what was happening but quickly smiled to hide her being surprised.

Bom: I don't have any secrets.You can tell me yours if you want--(TOP interrupts)

TOP: I'm a conman!

Bom's smile suddenly disappeared as she was surprised that now TOP was telling her the truth.

TOP: I'm a theif.For the last 15 years,I've conned almost 499 ladies.You're the 500th one.I did all this friendship,partnership,investment...just to con you and fled away but I couldn't do that anymore. I'm in love with you Bom!

Bom's eyes went wide open as TOP confessed everything to her but she wasn't getting why he is ruining his plan all of a sudden.

TOP: I'm not lying! I have lied a lot.I've spent my life all alone and as a loner since I was small even if I wanted to be friends with someone then I would always scold myself mentally and restrain but since I've met you I couldn't do that anymore.Do you....

Bom didn't know what was happening.

TOP:Love me? Will you marry me Bom?

Bom just stood there,just confused with TOP was doing and how everything had changed.


At the beachhouse

Minzy:HE PROPOSED TO YOU?!

Bom nodded while staring at the floor.

Minzy:You liar! Look at her face! He never proposed to me so why would he want to propose to you?

Dara:It's not a proposal. It's a con silly.This is going to be his life's biggest con.After marrying her he will have her,her father's,the restaurant's money all in his pocket.He is planning to hit the billion pound jackpot!

CL:Yeah and that could be the reason why he bought Bom all those dresses,shoes and jewelleries! He'll just marry her for the money so you know what Bom? Just yes!

Everyone looked at CL with surprisement with what she was saying.

Minzy:WHAT?! NO! Are you crazy?

CL:This is the only way to get back our money.

Dara:How?

CL:Think about it.Would Bom's father give his daughter's hand to anyone without even checking about him or without any secruity? Of course not! So for that secruity Bom's father will ask him to buy that land and that land will be in Bom's name for the legal papers before the wedding.

Minzy:So will she marry Kangmin?

CL:No the plot will be bought before the wedding then we'll sell it after officially having Bom's paperwork done then we get our money and first flight back to our own houses!

Dara:Not bad CL!

Minzy:First clear one thing for me=Will she get married to Kangmin or not?

Dara:No she will not marry him! Bom will just accept his proposal and make him speak to his father.Okay so now we need Bom's father in this story! Okay let me sort this out.

Dara went inside her bedroom.

CL: I'm hungry so I'll just be in the kitchen.

Bom: I'm going to leave.

CL:No wait! Dara will just finish with her call then you can go!

CL went in the kitchen,leaving Bom and Minzy alone.Bom stared at the ground while Minzy was just staring at Bom.

Minzy:Did he give you any flowers?

Bom:What?

Minzy:When he proposed to you. Ring?

Bom:No.

Minzy:So he just proposed to you without anything? So did you.....kiss?

Bom suddenly looked at Minzy when she asked that question.

Minzy:You guys must have definitely kissed!

Bom: I'm conning him and he's conning me so where did this k-kiss come from?

Minzy:This kiss is such a thing to be honest! It creeps up from nowhere and just happens!

Dara:Guys Bom's father is sorted! Bom go and tell him I do I do I do! Before that,let's find out the value of the land.


At the land office

Bom entered the office and enquired about the land.

Mr.Lee:Well the land is in my name at the moment but if you want it then you can have it but the price is 5 million won! No bargaining.

Bom exited Mr.Lee's office and sat inside the car with the girls.

Bom:5 million won!

Minzy:YES!

Dara:Thank god it's cheap! Now for plan 2!


At Bom's hotel room

*RING RING RING RING*

TOP:Hello Mr.Kim!

Mr.Kim: Is this Zero Kim?

TOP:Yes sir!

Mr.Kim:Okay let's come straight to the point=How much money do you earn yearly with your water sport business? Let me guess not even 5 million won? Tsk that's how much Bom spends on her shoes and clothes.

TOP:Sir honestly I don't have a lot of money like you sir but to me Bom's happiness is the most important.I promise to keep her happy!

The trio are listening to Mr.Kim's conversation with TOP and write what they want Mr.Kim to say.

Mr.Kim:Sorry but promises don't have much value! Promises don't pay bills and how do I know if you aren't marrying my daughter just because of my money?

TOP:Sir I am in love with Bom not her money.

Mr.Kim: I can't just believe you.Trust needs proof so if you want to marry Bom then buy her a land for her resturant and it should be in her name when I see the legal papers.I'll make the other investments but if you buy the land then I'll trust you! So do you agree?

TOP looks at Bom.

Mr.Kim:What happen? You can't do it?

TOP: I'll do it sir! For Bom I'll do anything!


Mr.Kim hangs up the phone and leaves the beach house.Dara and CL are smiling while Minzy isn't.

Minzy: I'm telling you guys for the last time he's in love with her!

Dara:He's not! He is just slowly and steady laying his trap!

CL:He's finally getting caught in his own trap!


TOP falls down on the chair as he sighed.

TOP: I'm trapped! I've promised him but I don't have 5 million won! I only have 2 million won after the yacht party!

Bom:What now?

TOP: If I didn't meet you then I could have conned another person for 3 million won but I can't do that anymore.I love you! *Sigh* How will I gain your father's trust? I don't know!


At the beach house

Dara:Here is 3 million won! Give him this money!

Minzy:Are you crazy!? We earned this all with so much hard work!

Dara:With our 3 million and his 2 million we can buy that land! Hopefully when we sell the land,we'll get more than 5 million and we'll get our money back! Okay Bom just tell him that you raised this 3 million by selling your jewellery and designer dresses!

Bom:Okay but Dara....What if he really loves me?

The trio all sighed as they heard Bom saying the same thing again.

Dara:What's going on here?!

Minzy:Love! I told you! She's a traitor!

CL:He's leading you on.He can't love anyone!

Bom:He might love me!

Dara:(Sarcastic)Oh wow Bom waved her magic wand and the bastard become a honest,caring and loving lover!

Bom:Believe me he's changed! If you look at him now compared to how he was then you'll see it too!

CL:(Angry)Enough Bom! If you don't want to carry on then don't but don't you mock us.When he vanishes after breaking your heart then you'll know that we are your well wishers not that bastard!

Bom: *Sigh* Dara give me the money so I can give it to Zero!

Minzy:Do you think we're crazy to give it to the bastard's girlfriend?! You'll definitely run away with it! It's so obvious! You're in love with him aren't you?

Bom:YES I am! Yes I am in love with him but I am an honest salesgirl not some theif! Less salary and tough life but when my boss praises me for my honestly then I feel proud! I won't sell that feeling for even a billion won so trust me! I promise I won't cheat you all.

Dara stands up and gives Bom the bag of money.


Bom gives TOP the bag of money.

TOP: I'll give you all your money back!

Bom:Promise me that you won't lie to me anymore.

TOP grabs Bom's hand and holds it while staring at her eyes.

TOP: I love you!

Bom: I love you!


Author=Hello author-nim here and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Bom is forced to continue with the mission but we finally know that Bom loves TOP but does TOP really love her or it's one of his trap again? We'll see :D

I would like to thank the amazing subscribers that subscribed to this story :)


Check out my new story!

You're being watched!

In our college we have many students which will entertain you from the obnoxious populars to the rebellious outcasts,you'll be interested in what our college! Our principal choses 10 people and puts them in a house but the thing they didn't know was that everything they did in the house was RECORDED.When they find the horrific truth about their privacy being invaded what will happen next?

Do check it out! ;)