We finally meet!

Catch That Conman

(A/N=Hello I haven't updated this story for like almost a year so finally updated for you guys! Someone commented that the money were too low so now I have changed the amount of money TOP had conned the girls for!)


At Tokyo

The taxi stopped at a house that was near the beach.Minzy gets out of the taxi and sees the house.

Minzy:Is this your plan? If I knew we would stay in such a small house,I would have called my father and he would've booked us in a 5-star hotel!

Dara:(Rolls her eyes)Yeah yeah I wish your dad would have finalised and done this operation instead since then we could have stayed in a 5-star hotel and hired a Ferrari but I am very sorry this is all I could manage with my small savings! I had to manage from Bom's expenses to everybody's plane tickets,foods and drinks.

Minzy:But it's not an obligation right? ONCE WE GET MONEY FROM THAT BLOODY BA--(Dara interrupts)

Dara:VOLUME!

Minzy:Sorry! When we get money from that bloody bastard,you will get your money first and then you will give us ours right?

Dara opened the door of the house and the three entered inside.

Dara:If we get and when we get but what if we don't?

CL:Don't be so negative! Everything's gonna be alright.

The three enter the bedroom.

Minzy:WOW! What a great bed!

Minzy lied on the bed.

Dara:Your room is next door.

Minzy:Eh?! WHY? Aren't we roommates?

Dara:Sweetie first stop snoring when you sleep then you and I can be roommates so me and CL will sleep in this room.Firstly the rules are first of all this isn't a hotel,this is my friend Sasha's house.We will leave this house in a better condition than it is right now! The maid will arrive to clean and no one will say anything to her about our plan and all the other work will be equally divided between us.

Minzy:Why didn't you tell us that had to be maids as well?

CL changes the sim card and calls TOP's number again.

Dara:(Changes accent)Mister I have un problem with mon laptop and I was wondering when I could come by to get it fixed?

TOP:Wrong number!

Dara:(Different accent)Mister isn't this Choi Kibum?

TOP: I am not Choi Kibum,I'm Zero Kim!

Dara:(Different accent)But mon friend gave me this number?You live near the Tokyo towers don't you?

TOP:Maam I work in the water sports centre at the Tokyo beach.

Dara hangs up the phone.

CL:Let's go!


At Tokyo beach

The trio arrive at the Tokyo beach and hid while looking for TOP.The trio sees TOP surfing while talking to the girls.

Minzy:Aissh what a nice body!

The trio sees TOP talking to a hotel worker,who is working at the Tokyo beach's hotel.

Dara: I guess he's properly the one telling that bloody bastard all the details about which girl has the most money.

CL:Let's split up! I'll be around the beach,Dara can be around the hotel while Minzy can be around the pool area around the hotel.

The trio split up and go to the area they had agreed to go in.

------------------------------------

With Minzy

Minzy sees the hotel worker and TOP again talking to each other.

Minzy:Yep he's definitely the one giving that bloody bastard the information.

TOP goes to talk to the girls while Minzy quickly goes to talk to the hotel worker.

Minzy:Excuse me?

H.W:Yes maam?

Minzy:Can I have a towel Mr.....(Sees his name tag)Mr.Minho!

Minho:Sure!

-------------------------------

The trio sees TOP riding his scooter and driving off.

Minzy:Let's go and give me the keys!!

The girls drive off and follows TOP.


At the beach

Since TOP lives at an apartment that is right in front of the beach,the girls observe him while hiding in the beach.The trio are currently hiding while using their binoculars.

CL:Poor guy seems lonely.He doesn't even have anyone to eat with.

Minzy:How would we know if he doesn't have any one or not?

Dara:Nope! He's definitely not going to fall in that trap!

Minzy:Then what the hell is he doing with our money?

CL:He's properly looking for another victim and then he'd fled off from Tokyo as well.

Dara takes out her phone.

Dara:Hello Bom?We found the bloody bastard.Take the first flight to Tokyo!


At the beach house

Dara:Okay as we can see the bloody bastard operates from the hotel so you'll be staying there.Your background is that you are the daughter of rich billionaire Kim Kibum,the owner of King motels and resorts in UK,Bom Kim!

Bom:(Smiles)Oh my god! British citizen?!

Minzy:Fake one! We aren't really going to take you to the UK!

Dara:This is the website!

Bom: Is this real?

Dara:Nope we made it! Bom Kim,Kim Kibum,King motels and resorts,they are all fake!

CL:But if you goggle it then a genuine website will show up.

Bom:(Smiles) Impressive!

Dara:Basically you have 3 older brothers and you are the only and youngest daughter in the family.Your dream is to open up a restaurant and also the bloody bastard's assistant is Minho when you get to the hotel do not forget to talk to him.


At the Tokyo Beach Hotel

Bom enters her hotel room.

Bom:Excuse me? A man called Minho works here...at the bell desk. My friend stayed here and Minho was really helpful to her so can you just call him here.

Worker:Maam but even I can help you!

Bom:Just call him please.

Worker leaves and Minho enters the hotel room.

Minho:Hello maam I'm Minho did you call me?

Bom:Oh yeah. I need a list of Tokyo's property dealers and they have to be the best and reliable! The ones that deal for less than 10 million won,please don't include them in the list.

Minho:Yes maam but may I know what type of property you want?

Bom:Restaurant.For my restaurant! I need a land for that and here take my card.

Minho:Thank you maam!

Bom:Call me as soon as possible when the list is ready!

Minho:Yes maam.

Bom hands Minho 10,000 won.

Bom:Now get to work.

Minho:Thank you maam.


At the beach

The trio sees Minho running to TOP and informing him about Bom.

Dara:Bingo!

TOP walks to the hotel's computer room and CL follows him.After she sees TOP done with using the computer and leaving,she runs to the computer and checks the history.

CL:Hello Dara? Yeah you were right! He was checking Bom's father's website! We got him!


At the hotel

Bom was walking off when...

Minho:Maam this is the property dealer's list you asked for!

Bom:Oh you got them!

Minho:And this is your ride maam.

Bom:Thank you!

Bom rides off with her scooter and TOP follows her with his scooter.The trio follows TOP with their car.Bom noticed that TOP was following her looking at the scooter's mirror and smirks.She rides faster and TOP does the same.After following Bom for the whole day,TOP decides to meet Bom and become her fake partner for the restaurant.


At the restaurant

Bom is drinking some champagne while sitting on a chair near the bartender,impatiently waiting for TOP to arrive.She sends Dara a message.

He hasn't even arrived yet

~From Bom

-----------------------------------------

The trio are outside the restaurant,looking for TOP to arrive.They are sitting inside their car while looking.

Dara:Where the hell is he?

Minzy:It's strange how he hasn't even tried to get close with Bom yet

CL:Do you think he knows about our plan?

The trio are interrupted by a car loudly driving and then it suddenly stops.The trio sees TOP getting out of the car.

Minzy:When will he stop looking so handsome?

CL:All that luxury is all from our money!

Dara:Don't worry it won't last long!

Dara sends a message back to Bom.

He's here! Get ready.

~From Dara

----------------------------------------------

Bom turns around to see TOP walking up to the bartender and sitting on a chair that is facing her direction.Two guys comes near the bar and orders some more beers.While waiting for their drinks they check Bom out but then Bom gives them an evil stare and the two guys quickly take their drinks and walk away.

Bom: Idiots!

Bom takes her card out of her bag and gives it to the bartender.

Bom:Can you please give me the bill?

Bom looks around and sees TOP not even looking at her.She wonders why this is happening.

Bartender:Maam your card is blocked.

Bom:WHAT?!

Bom secretly smirks at the plan since it was working.She pretends to call the banks and talks to them.

Bom:Yes my card number is 9012 3200 7497 8734. How can it be blocked?! Just unblock it now you moron! Twenty four hours?! What the hell will I do without my card for twenty four hours?!

Bom stands up and walks to the corner.She acts like she is talking to the bank but is actually talking to Dara.

Bom:Dara he isn't even looking at me.He's just drinking so you know what? I'll just pay by cash and get out of here.Okay bye!

Bom walks back to the bartender.

Bom:Listen I'll just pay by cash.

Bartender:Maam your bill has been settled by your friend.

Bom:Which friend?

Bartender points to TOP while Bom smirks as she sees the plan had worked.

Bom:Excuse me? Since when were you my friend?

TOP:Since those guys,who were checking you out became your enemy!

Bom:Listen I don't have time for this so just tell me how much did you pay?

TOP: I didn't pay.Those guys who were checking you out did.

Bom:But the bartender told me you did?

TOP: I just pointed to the guys',who were checking you out,card that the bartender who was so scared of your angry,didn't notice whose card I had pointed to. He thought I was pointing to my card.Simple!

Bom:You are a very classy thief!

TOP:Classy? Thank you but thief? (Shakes his head) Nahhhh but hey now we're friends wanna go to another bar that's better than this one?

Bom:Now I get it! I mean I've known guys who pay the bill and flirt but guys who don't pay the bill and flirt? Excellent tactic but I'm not here to party or see cheap tricks from hunks like you! Why don't you try it on someone else. Now just tell me how much you paid?

Bom turns around and gets her wallet out of her bag but when she turns around,she doesn't see TOP anymore.


At the beach house

CL:YA Is he some ghost that just vanished?!

Minzy:Duh she gave him so much attitude!

Dara:Bom it was the perfect plan and you just ruined it! He was so convinced that you were a damsel in distress.

Bom:(Rolls her eyes)Yeah Yeah I know damsel in distress but seriously no one really cares about them nowadays! I can't be a damsel in distress.

Minzy:YA we hired you so you have to listen to us.

Bom:But I'm the one who has to face him.I'm not an actress okay.I have to play it my way and what if he caught me when I was acting? I have to sell him the idea of partnership right? I'll do it but it has to be through my way.

Dara:Okay now what? We have to think of a new move.

Bom:Don't worry the next move will be done by him!


Author=Hello author-nim here and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will try to update more on this story as well so here is another update for you. TOPBOM finally meet so what will happen next? Next update will tell us :D

I would also like to thank the amazing subscribers that subscribed to this story :)


I would like to thank these 3 amazing people for upvoting this story! I am very happy and appreciate your upvotes!