Minzy's Point Of View

Catch That Conman

Two Months Ago

*RING RING RING RING RING RING RING*

Minzy:Hello?

Kangmin:Hey.

Minzy:Where are you? Have you reached there?

Kangmin:Yeah.

Minzy:Okay Okay I'm coming too so I'll meet you soon.Bye.

Minzy hangs up.

Minzy:Girls Let's go!!!!!!

Friend:Fine! Hurry Up! You're the one who's late.

Minzy:Okay I'm done.

Friend:Let's go.

Minzy and her friend walks down.

Minzy:Mom I'm going.Bye.

Mom:Have you taken your cellphone?

Minzy:Mom it's a Iphone.

Mom:Yeah Yeah Iphone.Listen go to the wedding and come straight back by 12 o'clock or else your dad won't open the gate of our mansion.

Minzy:Okay Okay fine.

Friend:Bye aunty.

Mom:Bye.

--------AFTER SOME MINUTES OF DRIVING---------------

Kangmin arrived with a motorbike.

Friend:Hey Kangmin.

Kangmin:Hey!

Friend:If you're free from Minzy then please do take us for a ride too.

Minzy:Please! Find your own biker. If mom phones then tell her I am with Sooyoung and I'm fine okay?

Friend:Okay.Bye

Minzy:Bye!

Kangmin and Minzy hugs for a while.Minzy then sits behind him.

Kangmin:Ready?

Minzy:Ready.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AFTER 3 HOURS LATER

Kangmin carried the passed out Minzy.He rang the door bell.Minzy's father comes out of his house to open the gate.

Kangmin:Hello Sir.

Dad:I told you so many times to...(Kangmin interrupts)

Kangmin:Please sir.She's so heavy so let me place her inside and then you can shout at me at much as you want.

Kangmin walked inside while carrying Minzy.

Dad:WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?

Kangmin:Kangmin,Boyfriend. I am a trainer at Seoul gym.

Mom:Please place her upside on her room.

Kangmin:Sure.

Kangmin went up and placed Minzy on her bed.He then came downstairs.

Dad:Have you done something to my daughter?

Kangmin:Sir if I did something to her then why would I bring her back to her house all dressed up? I respect you a lot Sir. Minzy has told me everything about you.Self made man and made your company from a garage to now.Wow Sir! I actually wanted to meet you myself but not like this.I wanted to meet you with a presentation of a plan with a chain of All-Korea Football anyway not now since you must be tired.I'l make an appointment and meet you later.I'm your daughter's boyfriend I won't do anything wrong to her.Trust me.Good night Sir.

Mom and Dad:Good night.

Kangmin leaves the house.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At a road

Minzy:Kangmin I had to brush five times to get rid of the Vodka's smell.What if dad had caught me? and you? You walked out yesterday with a good boy impression and made me look like a fool.

Kangmin stops the bike.Minzy gets off the bike and they enter Kangmin's house.

Minzy:Kangmin what's wrong?

Kangmin:Nothing babe.(Fake Smile)

Minzy:Come On! Tell me.

Kangmin:You lost 3 kg.Here you deserve a treat.

Minzy: *sigh* I'm going.

Kangmin:Wait!

Kangmin holds Minzy's hand.

Kangmin:You have lots of problems of your own what will you do after hearing mine?

Minzy:You call me your girlfriend and you can't even share your own problems with your girlfriend?

Kangmin:The mansion on 22 Taepyeong street is mine!

Minzy:Yours?

Kangmin:My grandfather built it,dad was born there and when my grandfather got transferred he put the house up for rent.When he came back those bastards didn't leave the house. My grandfather filed a case while fighting the case he lost his life and then my dad lost his life too and then my mother and along went the entire bank balance.After three deaths the court ruled in the favour of the tenants under the so called 'Rent control Act of 1947.' Now they pay only 10,000 won for such a big house and I pay a property tax of 60,000 won every year and if I don't pay up then I get an arrest warrant. I'm sorry I didn't mean to grumble

Minzy hugs him tightly.

Minzy:You Babo! Your pain means my pain.

Kangmin:Nah you look best smiling.Don't get involved in my problems.

Minzy:We'll all smile together and make those bastards cry.

Kangmin:How?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Minzy's dad's office

Minzy comes in his dad's meeting.

Minzy:Dad I need to talk to you! Uncle please can you step outside for a while.

The guy goes out of the office.

Minzy:Dad you have to help us!

Dad:Us?

Minzy:Me and Kangmin.Help Kangmin get back his mansion.

Dad:He has a mansion?

Minzy:Yes,on 22 Taepyeong street.

Dad:Kangmin owns the mansion on 22 Taepyeong street?

Minzy:Yes Dad!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At 22 Taepyeong street

Some thugs enter the house and forcefully throw all the stuff and people out of the house.They break everything from locked doors to locked safes.

Dad:See this should do the job!

Kangmin:Sir did you hire these thugs?

Minzy:Of course! My dad can do anything to help us!

Kangmin:Uncle can I look inside?

Dad:Of course it's your mansion.You're the landlord.

Minzy and Kangmin rushes into the mansion.

Minzy:Woah! This mansion is awesome.

Kangmin:Told you!

Minzy:It's cute but it has a old world charm to it.

Kangmin:Come upstairs! There's more to it.

Minzy:Let's go!

Minzy's mom and dad wanders around the mansion.Kangmin and Minzy returns after wandering around the mansion.

Dad:The conditions of the house isn't good.

Kangmin:But that isn't the point Sir.I am sure that dad and granddad are thanking you from above.You made it possible for me to stand here.

Dad:You won't be standing for long.It's best if you sell it now.

Kangmin:No uncle! This house has an emotional value.

Dad:You will get 2 million won! Just like this! (Clicks his fingers) If you keep this house sometimes you will get a constantly leaking roof,these seeping walls and you will always need security here. How will you manage on your salary? Just listen to me and sell this house! The money you will get will help you make your own gym.You can't be a trainer your whole life can you?

Kangmin thinks.

Dad:(Shouts to his assiantant)Hey you get my bag! (Talks to Kangmin)Okay look! I'll help you sell this house and then you can make your own gym!

Kangmin:No uncle I can't trouble you!

Dad:Minzy's trouble is my trouble!

The assiantant comes and gives the bag to Minzy's dad.Minzy's dad opens the bag and shows him the suitcase full of money!

Dad:500,000 won advance and the 150 rest will be received later after we get this house sold! Done?

Kangmin looks at Minzy who is nodding her head.

Dad:Done?

Kangmin:Done! (Shakes his hand with Minzy's dad)

Minzy:Superb!

Dad:Will you just keep staring at the cash or will you give me a hug? Not Minzy I meant me!

Kangmin and Minzy's dad hugs each other.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Minzy's car

Minzy's dad is driving the car and Minzy's mom is sitting beside her husband while Minzy is sitting the back seat.

Mom:You don't care if he is your friend or enemy.You just taken his house which is worth 8 million won and he had to sell it to you just for 2 million won! He is our Minzy's boyfriend.

Dad:Yeah but he is not going to be her boyfriend forever!

Minzy:DAD!

Dad: I mean he will soon be our son-in-law and everything we have will be his.

Minzy blushes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Minzy's dad's office

Minzy's dad is in his office with policeman Mr.Choi and the REAL owners of 22 Taepyeong street's mansion.

Dad:What is this nonsense Mr.Choi?

Real Owner:This is not nonsense it is a warrant! You entered my house and beat up my own people! Arrest him!

Dad:OMG! You say it's yours and you expect me to believe you? Mr.Choi I have bought this house legally from Kangmin Kim.An advance has been paid,the entire paper work is ready and I even have the original map of the house which is made by Kangmin's parents.Only the registration is left!

Real Owner:The registration can't happen because 1)The map has all the locations of the house wrong and 2)After my father's dad there is a family feud over this house.A stay order has been imposed on that house.I have the orginal documents for this property! I don't see Kangmin Kim's name in here! (Hands Minzy's dad the documents)

Minzy's dad reads the documents and is shocked cause he realised that Kangmin has fooled him.

Real Owner:He has conned you!

The officer takes Minzy's dad to his police car and arrests him.

Real Owner:He tried to usurp my mansion! Arrest this bastard!

Minzy arrives and sees her dad in the police car.

Minzy:Dad don't be scared. I'll be there with Mom and Kangmin!

Dad:If you ever meet Kangmin again I will break your legs off.No more meeting Kangmin again!

The police car drives off.

Minzy:Why?

Minzy decides to find Kangmin as soon as possible.She first goes to the gym.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the gym

Gym Manager:Nope he was Jaechan's substitute.He was to leave on Friday but he left 3 days early.Jaechan will be back on Friday but it looks like Kangmin really did change you! You look a lot fitter than before.

Minzy's heart shatters.

(Minzy:Inner Thoughts=No it can't be! I have to search for him!)

Minzy goes to Kangmin's house.She finds the door open and realises that she has been conned by Seunghyun aka Kangmin.She falls to the ground and cries badly.

(Minzy:Inner Thoughts=Why Kangmin Why?I thought you loved me! )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With Minzy and her best friend Min

Min:Why are you so scared? Why don't you give your dad that picture of Kangmin,you took?

Minzy:Dad will kill me if I even step in front of him.Thank God he got out on bail today or else he would have murdered me!

Min:But doesn't he also want his 500,000 won back? Give your dad his picture and your dad will find him!

Minzy:He's not going to get us married even if he does find Kangmin.Dad's gonna kill him the moment he sees Kangmin! Now Minzy and Kangmin is impossible.

Min:You're impossible! You're still dreaming about Kangmin even after all that happened?!?!?!?!

Minzy:It's also dad's fault! Kangmin hatched a clever plan and Dad should have been smart too! Why did he fall for the stupid plan? I still love him Min!

Min:You're crazy Minzy.

Minzy decides to phone Kangmin again.It goes into his voicemail which plays this famous dialogue.

''At times one has to lose to win and that player is called The Ultimate Winner!''

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the airport

Seunghyun shuts his phone and throws his sim card in the toilet.He then flushes the toilet.He throws his phone in the bin and gets out of the toilet.He then goes to the airport and gets on his plane flying to another destination and hatching a clever plan in his mind to trap another victim.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author:Hey Thanks for reading the first chapter and please do comment :D The others will come soon.This is Minzy's story and how she got fooled by Seunghyun(Kangmin) Please do read my another story which has TOPBOM in it and it is ''I just know that you are my ahne and I am your namphyon.'' :D