Entry 8 - The Truth

The Black Diary [STORY DISCONTINUED]

Ever wonder how your bias in your favourite group always manages to look so perfect? In fact, have you always wondered how ALL KPOP stars just manage to look so impeccably flawless? Now I know you may be retaliating with "But what about the derp faces they pull?" or pointing out the smallest blemish foud on Yoona's cheek or something along the lines of those. You see, to every perfection made must have its dark little secret, its tainted ingredient. Its unknown yet prevailing prototype. I know the little dark secrets our entertainment companies have been hiding away from us. A song leakage is the least of their priorities, what they're trying to hide from us is something dangerous. Something that if scandalised, can put the majority of South Korea's music entertainment into great uproar and bring reputation after reputation lower into darkness.

All those beautiful and handsome faces you see are all a mask, hiding their clandestine hideous features that lust for blood and flesh. Our now famous idols are privately the horrors of the unknown world. They had been modified to become appealing and aesthetic to suit the majority of the world's tastes. It was part of the plan to overrun the Earth in the most inhumane way possible, to make it the deepest level of hell; torturous and slaughtering. 

It lies within the passcode locked doors of our idols' dorms. Behind the keyhole there is blood. Lots and lots of blood. The entrails of previous victims, colonies of infesting maggots and harbouring, carnivorous insects litter the entire room. The walls are stained with the fresh scent of a kill, always wanting and always waiting for more. There is no kitchen, they eat them fresh. They feed on on the people you know as sasaengs or stalker fans, the ones who get careless and get caught. The ones on the pretty side though, are in for a little surprise. They are dragged to what you think is their room, a gurney is situated in the center of the expanse. Surgical tools and sharp objects surround the area, you will see different varieties in each little corner. This is where the fun starts. You see, if you have something that interests them, they take it. For example, if you have lovely hands they will take the nearest hacksaw and sever your wrists. No anaesthetic to calm you or anything, just full on pain. Of course they wont give it back because it's for their selfish desire of becoming impeccable and obviously, wanting to hear the screams and cries of a dying person. So as you not know, every single body part of your bias are most definitely not theirs but other separate individuals who have come to a very unfortunate conclusion.

It is when they are "preparing" for a "comeback" when the healing matters should be observed. After hacking away chunks of limbs and other bodily organs to fulfil their desires, they attach themselves by hand sewing. It's not particulary a painful process but it's rather interesting. By connecting the two parts together, they seal it with plaster, wax or silicon. This though, disincludes the eyes as they just pop them back in their sockets and throw the old ones away. Oh, this makes me realize that ulzzangs also have a similar process with the eyes, much more affordable than circle lenses.

The way they control the dismembered parts is awfully strange, it's not their hands or feet or something rather but... For some reason, they're just able to control it. Just like the way that you did. The way that you perceive things with your eyes, they can do the same. So if they took a brain with a very high IQ or knowledge span, things... Things will get interesting. But that's for you to imagine yourself. The time span on how quickly they would be able to heal depends on how many members and the quality of the deceased's parts. This is the reason why they dont numb you out of your pain, it nullifies the condition of the limbs. The rest of the unwanted parts are just used for feeding. And with the number of sasaengs out there, they have more than enough to sink their rows of hidden razors into.

It was an unfortunate condition that had become contagious. Sed formosa mortiferum meaning beautiful but deadly, or The Lucifer Syndrome. Nobody knows how and when this contagion started but it had deemed to be a good idea to put out in the entertainment industry. A logical plan it was. Now from what I've heard, the entertainment companies are trying to spread this infection across the world. It starts with the "Global Auditions". If ever you've been offered a spot into this industry, would you have accepted it?


Hello~ another update! Hope you enjoyed this one and please comment your thought on this one since this is the first time I've kind of done a chapter/story/thingy in this way haha. Hope you've had a nice day X3

PPYONG~~

--Aiyana