Entry 2 - Forever Mine

The Black Diary [STORY DISCONTINUED]

 

- T A E M I N -

That was all I did. I looked at her straight in her eyes that were filled with fear. I wondered why she was like this. She struggled as I caress her once tinted cheeks, now filled with bruises and scratches. I felt my eyes begin to fill with lust and this other feeling... Was it lunacy? I never knew the answer. Her screams and pleads pierce my heart and I try to keep her calm but she just struggles and wriggles away from me. I shout at her and reprimand her for her stubbornness, but she retaliates and spits at my feet. Tears filled her eyes as she pleads to me to let her go home. I smile at her and say

But where will I go?

Her eyes widen as I pull out a knife from my pocket and as I twirl it around my fingers, her pleads, still ineffective, begin to gradually grow louder and dramatic. I had never meant to do this but she was the trigger, the trigger to set me off into this crazy world I currently reside in.

I had to silence her as the wailing became annoying. I dragged the knife across her chest as a taunt (which certainly was effective) then gave her a final stare, telling her everything was alright, and then stabbed her stomach. Right then and there had I realized what I had done. I killed her, the one I had loved so truly and deeply, but it had been her fault to set off the monster trapped inside of this... This person...

A blur began to shield my vision and hot tears fell from my eyes. Loud sobs erupted from my mouth as I fall to the ground and drop the knife, gasping for air in shock. It was ALL. WRONG. Nothing had ever meant to be like this. I never meant to kill her but alas, I still did.

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth

The saying popped in my head and I knew what I had to do.

Pay off my debt. A life for a life.

I grabbed the knife beside me and gripped it with force. Without hesitation, I stabbed myself on the left side of my chest. Blood spilled away from me and I could feel myself feeling faint. I dragged myself towards her using all of my strength left and held her cold hand, reminding myself of all the things we've done together.

First kiss.

First date.

First everything.

I knew the time I had left was less than a minute, so I closed my eyes and felt myself fade away as her blood begins to mix with mine.

I love you.....

Were the last few words I had said before I left the world, all dedicated to her. She was forever mine anyway. 

 


- you -

You began to feel a strange feeling at the pit of your stomach. It was already 12.05am and you began to feel cold surges up your spine. You were beginning to think that bringing The Black Diary home could have been a bad idea but you denied it and thought all the entries are just stories written by some random author. You shook your head and your thumb before turning to the next page.....


--Aiyana's after word~

Ok... This one is a little shorter than the previous one but hey! Second Chapter is now up! I will now either update everyday or every two days depending on my ideas and length of drabble. KEKE hope you enjoyed this~ Will always be open to improvements and ideas~

PAI PAI!! ^^