Entry 12 - Words

The Black Diary [STORY DISCONTINUED]

And so the story continues. Even though you have died, the unfortunate ones pick up from the trail of mishap that you left off from. It is up to you whether or not you want to watch them die an inevitable death. Just like how you did. 

The curse is still the same.

Once anyone has intentions in finding this diary, they will be cursed inevitably and disappear or die without known causes. That is what happened to you is it not?

Your time with the diary is over. Your death has been recorded. The unresting souls bind the book and hide it once more, in their attempt to not let one find it once again.

Their attempts always fail, for the violet eyes lust the blood of man.

Until then, there will still be souls bound to this deathly book.


To whom it may concern,

I've been thinking things through. This is the conclusion that I've come up with. I'm doing this for my own benefit. 

I live alone. I have been for the past fifteen years. I haven't done anything drastic or somewhat life-changing throughout my life. Well, at least that's from what I can recall. Nothing in my life has been particularly interesting. I just do my job as an office man, sitting at the computer, attending to important "financial" meetings, drinking my share of a whole lot of coffee. You get the gist, no? I'm just your average joe with a boring job who has interests in all your typical things including drinking, sleep, women and all that jazz. There's just one thing though. It was something that happened recently. It was something that I hid in the back of my mind for so long. I thought that it would have to be something that I 

I can't explain it too well, I cant explain the type of thing that would go through my head but lets start from when it first happened.

I was young, just playing "fairy princess tea party" with my cousin. Supposedly I was the fairy king's loyal subject though I had othe speculations of what I wanted to do, obviously. Beyblade, I think it was that I had in mind. I opposed to my younger cousin and wailed at her for dragging me into her stupid fairy things. I didn't realize that it would be something that I would have wanted to take back. At some point, she got bored of me and I managed to escape. I grabbed my prized Beyblade toy, oh how happy I was when I had it in my hands. It was the Slash Warrior Destroyer, apparently it wasn't the best in attacks but I was a kid. I liked what I liked. I guess I stayed with my cousin in fear of her telling me off to the grown ups. I couldn't tell whether or not she appreciated my company. But anyway, I was just minding my own business fiddling around with the toy that I liked until I shouted a word. Please note that I'm facing my cousin, it's rather important.

SLASH!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

That's what I said. I did that pulling motion that you do to make the toy spin while saying it. At the time, I was young and could not understand what had really happened but as soon as I did those actions... Splashes of red liquid fountained in the room I was in. The thud of her body falling to the floor had put me in sudden initial shock. Though, something rather large was missing from her draining body. I can remember clearly that I had closed my eyes and started screaming and crying... Also, something firm and wet had made contact with my leg. I now presume it had been her head... I guess those beta blockers couldn't  fully erase that memory.

Since then, I have long forgotten about that traumatizing memory. Until today.  The details of this though are much fuzzier. Trauma shock, I blame it.

But I was walking down the streets, just getting some fresh air. It wasn't that late... 3.30 I think... But I met this most amazing woman down at the park, she was with her little kid. He was only 4. Playing pirates with his friends. She was a single mom, she worked to support her child but it was her day off. We talked, sitting on the swings like the teenage years. I felt something between us two that sparked. It was then her son came up to me and asked if we could play. Of course I agreed as it was the polite thing to do -- this was when the beta blockers had worked. We played for a little bit. He gave me his little sword and told me to "fight" him. That was when everything went wrong.

Swing! SLASH!

He fell to the floor imediately, in a pool of his own blood. His tiny head was cut from cheek to cheek. She screamed. I ran away. I suddenly remembered everything.

And now I've concluded that this is the best decision. I just have to 

SLASH

Signed,

Lee "Onew" Jinki