Entry 11 - Yours

The Black Diary [STORY DISCONTINUED]

Blood.

It's red. It's thicker than water. Its coppery taste fills your mouth, sliding in and out the gaps between your teeth. The person in front of you stares with deranged bloodshot eyes. His slightly lanky figure towering over your bruised self. Hands stained in the red of your vital fluids. Legs long and filled with scars. Under the dim moonlight, his wide smile stitched onto his face. Literally. Bloody, browned-over stitches hold up his permanent smile against his ghastly pale face. You could feel the warmth of his shuddery breath against your taut skin. He pulled against your neck with a bloody hand, leaving scratches of pain and a red liquid that was now too familiar. 

Hungry...

A phrase he muttered every so often. A phrase you never wanted to hear in your situation. As he dug through your skin, you could catch his eyes wandering upwards then downwards. Heavy, pained breaths escaped your lips. Time began to slow and become a blur. No one could hear you. No one can save you. You are on your own now. You could feel the life drain out of your skin. You regretted everything, everything you tried to find it. Everything was real. Everything for you would now turn into nothing.

Darkness.

It envelops you. It is your checkpoint to no where. Soft voices of the black souls whisper, they taunt you as you stumble. No where to run, it's dark. No where to hide, yet they all see you. They want you to know that you are alone. That everything is entirely your fault. No one will help you. You are stuck in this empty space between the mix of life. Trapped in the middle zone between life and death. The space is small yet large. 

You can feel yourself suffocating. Hyperventilation begins to overcome you. Your chest swells in pain, your breaths are staccato like, you begin to perspire. They're taunting you once again. 

Regret. Fault. YOU. 

Words that would repeat themselves. They repeat over and over, constantly reminding your of your fault. Your terrible mistake. Why did you decide this? You had heard about its curse yet you never listened. 

Curse.

Darling... Did I not tell you? You should have listened. Darling you're now trapped within my control. My darkness. You should have listened. 

Her voice, hoarse and raspy. It floated within the darkness. Chills crawled down your spine like soft pierces on flesh. She was there, you knew it, yet she was invisible. Everything is still black.

A harsh, cold touch scratched against your arm. It pulls you hard. You stumble to a soft squelch and hear the buzz of bugs. Slime and substance began to climb onto your body. The legs of a hairy insect creeps against your back and curls around your neck. The sound of your ignored mewls resonates around the infinite expanse. Everything is still black.

As blood and bug begin to embrace you, the dim glow of violet light begins to appear. You could feel as though the insect around your neck bared its teeth and smiled. In fact, it was like the substances around you began to become excited. It was as though a strange aura emanated from within. 

She is here.

Her eyes, an ominous violet, stared you down. 

I thought you would have listened. You seemed like a person who would obey instructions... Yet you didn't follow. Now, in return, you owe me your heart and soul...

And then it crawled in. The object around my neck. With its eight hairy legs and abdomen, into my mouth and down your throat. The slime around you acted like a live acid, it burned and corroded on your chest. Stabs of pain matched your gargled screams and coughs. You could feel a hole begin to form. There was nothing you could do as the acid paralyzed you in pain.

Thump. 

An object had fallen on the ground. The violet light had began to become brighter, making the object just a bit more visible. It was wrapped in a spider's web and did not seem to be moving. 

Dugun.

She picked it up and pressed it against her cheek. It beats softly. You could slowly feel the life drain out of you. 

Your heart is mine. Your soul will follow.

And with that, the low mumble of dark incantations filled the room.

And the darkness engulfed you.


Afternote.

So the story is finished. I hope you enjoyed it! I'm really sorry that I didn't update as fast as I should have. School life has been really picking up now and exams are coming up in a couple of weeks. But yeah, I will still be writing stories although I'm busy. They most likely might be one-shots or drabbles... Well hope you enjoyed :)

PPYONG~

--Aiyana