Just When Things Started To Get Better

Please Look After Me

What's this!? An update by the lazy bum Hoonsik author?!! YES!!!!!

---

(At Tiffany's house)

"How come he isn't answering my calls?!!!!" 

"I've told him I changed and that I will be a better sister, but he keeps rejecting my apologies!"

"That's it! If Hyunsik wants to reject me as a sister then I'll just show him how bad of a sister I can be!"

I open my old photobook I had when I was little. Looking though the pages I found my only picture of Hyunsik that some lady that was taking care of Hyunsik gave me. He is smiling next to some kid which seems to be either his childhood friend. I take out the picture and stare at the kid. "Maybe...just maybe..." I think to myself. I flip the picture over and there, the piece of information that I needed....his name. Ilhoon.

I evily smile to myself.

"Sounds like I have a new target."

------

At Hyunsik/Ilhoon's House

Ilhoon's POV

"Hyunsik we have to go! I'm going to be late fore school!" 

"I'll be right there!"

Seriously, what is taking him so long? Is he trying to make me late?!

"Hyunsiiiiiiik!~"

"Okay, okay!"

I see him come from the kitchen. 

"Finally."

"I was making you a lunch."

A lunch? He usually just gives me money.... how.....nice. 

I blush and feel bad that I was rushing him.

"Shall we go?"

"Yes."

On my way to school, I couldn't help but feel excited to see what Hyunsik made me for lunch. I would look, but he told me to wait because it is a surprise.

We make it to the front gate.

"Ilhoon-ah."

"Yes?"

"Have a good day at school, I love you."

"I-I Love you too!" I say as I exit the car. Hopefully he didn't see me blush.

 

I made it to my classroom just in time. I sit down and once again no one in my class is bullying me. I felt so happy.

The class was loud because the teacher hasn't came in the classroom yet.

I started drawing random monster-looking figures on my notebook when the principle came in.

"Your teacher couldn't make it today so you will have a replacement. Please introduce yourself."

"Yes, Hello, my name is Tiffany."

...That name....sounds so....familiar...

*mental flashback*  

My evil sister Tiffany

*end of mental flashback*

Could this be her? She doesn't look mean or evil at all.... she looks rather nice.

"I will take roll now." She said to the class.

Tiffany was calling everyone's name and when she reached my name I felt like she knew exactly who I was.

"Hm, Jung Ihoon?" She asked almost in an irritated way.

"Here."

"I know."

At that moment I can hear the evilness in her voice and it feels like she wants to rip my head off.

 

Class was normal, Tiffany didn't seems to care I was in the classroom which seemed to be a good thing. Everything seemed fine until she was passing out papers and when she handed me my paper there was a note on the top of it. "I tried to be nice to him. You had to be in the way of me and Hyunsik being on good terms. Now I must get rid of you, Ilhoon."

What the hell? 

I look back at her and she is glaring at me with her dark souless eyes. This isn't good. I didn't do anything to make her hate me and she already does.

"Something wrong Ilhoon?" Tiffany asks and smiles. She has an eye smile just like Hyunsik.

"N-No...I'm fine." Damn she is going to kill me. 

Thankfully the bell rang  for the next class. 

I walked out of the class alive and was about to find my nearest exit when someone grabbed my arm. I try to turn to see who it is but my face was already covered. 

Soon enough, I passed out, dropping my lunch and school books.

 

-

Hyunsik's POV

Today at the cafe is so wonderful!! So many people want to buy our pasteries. I swear, Kikwang sold at least 100 cakes today! I can't wait to tel Ilhoon.

"Look Hyunsik, a new customer."

I look and see a young woman walk in and she was in a bright sundress.

"Welcome! What can I do for you today." She looks up at me, looks at her phone and nods. Then she hands me an envelope she pulled out from her purse and walks away.

I open the envelope and my eyes instantly grow wide.

It was a picture of Ilhoon...he is tied up and his face is covered with a black cloth.

"Oh..my..god..." I say and notice a piece of paper in the envelope. It read: "I tried to be nice to you Hyunsik, but all you did was ignore me. No you turned me into a monster. If you want to see Ilhoon again then I suggest you go to his school. And just like all teacher say Don't be late"

-------------------------------------------------------

oooooooooh a cliffhanger (kekeke) How about that? Tiffany is evil. mwahahaha!

Don't worry, I'll update again very soon!!!! <3

Also, COMMENT.            

._.