Thoughts

Please Look After Me

Author's Note: I WAS ALMOST DONE WRITING THIS! IT WAS SO AWESOME. then my internet page froze and my laptop turned off. NOW THIS CHAPTER SHALL BE RUSHED. sorry guise. I'm super sad/mad right now. My right eye is acutally twitching. (no joke).

---

"I love you Ilhoon"

We were in my cafe. All of the lights were off and it was dark outside. We were at a table close to the window so we could see each other's faces. The character before looked beautiful and I could tell he was smiling.

"Hyunsik?"

"Yes?"

"I love y-"

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP 

Hyunsik's POV:

Another dream with Ilhoon in it.

"Damn my weird mind."

I get up and walk down the hall to go wake up Ilhoon.

I walk up to his bed and just plop myself next to him, making sure i am facing his face.

"YAH ILHOON GET UP!" I scream. I wish I didn't have to do this to him but it's the only way to get him up.

"Hyunsik~ Go Awayyyyyy~" Ilhoon says and tries to push me off the bed.

"Ilhoon you are so weak when you're half awake." I smile as he easily falls back asleep.

Now i know he won't get up unless i do something about it. 

I lay next to him, staring at his adorable face. Then an idea hit me.

I will kiss him.

It's the only way to get him up and it will be the most effective way. Yes! this will be the only solution.

I put my hands on his face and lean towards him. I kiss him....on his forehead.

Just then Ilhoon's eyes got real wide.

"Lim Hyunsik what the hell??!!!" 

I smile at his little red face.

"Ilhoon you look like a tomato." I get up from his bed and watch him flip out.

"S-shut up!!"

"Just hurry up and come downstairs. I'll make you breakfast." I say and walk out of his room with a smile on my face.

--

Ilhoon's POV

Did Hyunsik just kiss me?!  What the hell man?! Why has he been acting so weird lately?

"Why are you doing this to me?" I question Hyunsik as if he was here.

More importantly, why does my heart hurt everytime he does these weird things? I must be coming down with something.

"Ilhoonie~ you breakfast is ready!!" Hyunsik says from what could be the kitchen.

I can't possibly go down there with all of these thoughts in my head. I need to think everything through and figure out what's going on. 

"Ilhooooooooooooon"

I don't even want to answer this guy right now, I am mad at him for kissing me. I will just be mad at him until I analyze everything.

"ILHOON! I CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER!" Hyunsik says as he aggressively walks into my room and throws me over his shouder.

"Hyunsik I can walk.."

"WELL YOU LOST YOUR PRIVILEGES OF WALKING!"

i chuckle at his actions. He gets so worked up because he always want me to be his first customer of they day and if I'm not then he will literally go insane.

"Now sit down and eat your breakfast."

I have to admit, the food looks amazing. I shouldn't be too surprised at his food but everyday he makes me something new and I can't help feel amazed everytime.

"Omo, it's so good. You are clearly the best cook in the world Hyunsik. I'm so glad you're my best friend."

Hyunsik smiles at my comment. "Thank You."

- - - - - - Later in the morning - - - - - - 

No One's POV

"Good Morning" Hyunsik says as he walks in his cafe.

"Morning Hyunsik!" Kikwang says.

Kiwang gets here early everyday because he wants to make sure everything in the cafe is perfect and clean. He never opens the store until Hyunsik shows up though. 

"Ready to open?" Kikwang asks.

"Of Course."

Hyunsik opens the door to the cafe indicating that they are open. Suddenly a crowd of morning regulars come in and a giant line forms.

"Welcome everyone" Hyunsik says. Today was extra busy because it was Friday and all of the drinks were half off.

The line finally died down and the rest of the day was normal.

 

----At Ilhoon's school----

Ilhoon's POV

I walk into my homeroom and sit in the very back corner next to the door. I have to say, having this seat is very nice when you show up late. No one notices you walk in.

I thought as soon as I got to school my mind would forget about everything that I'm thinking of but alas I  was wrong. I know Hyunsik and I are best friends but something just seems a little off lately. He seems happier than usual. Did he possibly get a girlfriend? I laugh to myself at the thought of Hyunsik actually having a girlfriend.

Whatever it is... I WILL find out.

"YAH! Jung Ilhoon! Do you think day dreaming is more important than class?!" The teacher yelled..

"Only if he is daydreaming about Hyunsik." A classmate said and the rest of the class laughs.

"I was not daydreaming about Hyunsik!" I say in defense. I really wasn't daydreaming. I was thinking, there's a difference.

--

Nobody's POV

It was the end of the day and Ilhoon was walking out of the school. He notices none other than Hyunsik leaning against his car.

"He thinks he is so cool." Ilhoon says to himself.

"Ready Ilhoonie?" Hyunsik says with a smile on his face.

"Please don't call me that here, Hyunsik. People already think we're dating at my school."

"That's because they don't know what a true best friend is." Hyunsik says back a little loud for the people around them can hear.

They both enter the car and drive off.

"So how was your day?" Hyunsik asks.

"Just like everyday, someone makes fun of me and the whole class laughs. Then the rest of the day I become some joke in school." Ilhoon's classmates were never nice to him.

"Aww, my poor Ilhoon."

"Why are you so surprised? It happens everyday."

"Well, we are going to have to fix that then aren't we?" Hyunsik says with a serious face.

Usually when Hyunsik developes a serious face the outcome wasn't going to end well.

"No, Hyunsik. If you do something then everyone will really thing we are dating for sure."

"That's a risk I'm willing to take, Ilhoon."

---

---Later that night--

Hyunsik's POV 

I may have realized it before but know I know for sure. I am completely in love with Ilhoon. At first I just thought it was something that I, as a friend, just accommodated overtime. Boy, was I wrong. I even told Kikwang what was happening to me and he even said it was love.

Even though I know this, Ilhoon would never accept my feelings. 

"Hyunsik are you okay?" Ilhoon asks.

I completely forgot we were both sitting in the living room.

"Yeah... I'm fine." I give him a fake smile that I know he won't buy, but it couldn't give him anything else.

"Hyunsik? Can I ask you something?" 

...What could he possibly ask me.

"What has been going on the past two weeks...why have you been acting strange?" 

H-he noticed?! Have I been that noticeable this whole time? Is he mad about it?

"You don't have to answer...it's just...lately yo-"

"I'm sorry, Ilhoon if I am freaking you out. My intentions were to not make you mad but to...." I can't say it to him....not now.

"To what? Hyunsik you can tell me. We're best friends right?" Ilhoon turns his whole body and has his attention on me.

"Well yes, of course we're best friends...but I can't tell you." I knew I made him mad now.

"i see."

Someone please get me out of this awkward situation.

"Hyunsik do you like someone?"

WHERE THE HELL DID THAT COME FROM?!

"Uhh..."

RIiiinnnng Riiing

"I-I'll get it" I said as I quickly got up and rushed to the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi Hyunsik! How have you been?" A woman said.

"I'm sorry but who is this?"

"Oh, my apologies. you probably don't remember me. This is Ilhoon's mom."

".....but...that's impossible..."

"I know you read in the paper that Ilhoon's dad and I both died in a car crash, but that didn't exactly happen. We actually wanted someone to take Ilhoon because we were going through a tough time and the only way at that time was faking a death. But now all of our finances are good and if it's okay with you....we would like him back."

"...No."

"I'm sorry?"

"I said no. You cannot have him back. He is fine with me. Thank You."

I quickly hung up the phone and walk back to the living room.

"Who was that?"

"Oh, it was Kikwang. He was asking me about one of my recipes for sugar cookies."

"Oh, okay."

--

Hyunsik's POV

Needless to say I'm staying up all night thinking about Ilhoon and if i should let him go back to his parents. I haven't even told him about them yet and to be honest...I don't want to. I need Ilhoon in my life as much as he needs me. I can't let him go right now. I need to tell him before anything else happens.

---

Ilhoon's POV

I can't sleep. I can't stop thinking about Hyunsik's face when I asked him when something was wrong. He is definately hiding something. Does it have to do something with me? Aish, I need to figure things out quickly. I can't handle this awkwardness!!

Just then..I thought of something..

....I-is he in love.....with me?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Finally I update the first chapter! I seriously hope you guys like this. My mind is all over the place with this fic. Please tell me what you think!

<3 u guys.